ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
posts by on Patreon :
View attachment 1980333

Hey there, everyone! Hope you're all having a nice day.
My days were pretty complicated for a while, one day I'm all good, the next day I'm feeling just awful. But I've been feeling better than usual for the last two days, so I decided on writing another devlog to keep you all informed.
As of today, I've written around 1000 lines of script which is just the introduction of this chapter, so there are still lots of things to write. And as you can see from the image, our characters are on a little trip and that trip is going to be the main place for this chapter I can't say much about the trip for spoiler reasons, so you all have to wait and see for yourselves.
I also reverted Lera's hair back to the original, cause the other one couldn't manage to grow on me. And with that all the girls have a fresh new looking pregnant model, and being pregnant is going to have a different effect on them all.
And this will be all for this devlog, sorry I can't write much, but I just wanted to let you all know the progress is being made. It sure is slow due to me being in a mixed mood each new day, but hopefully I'll manage to get things back in order.
Take care for now.

View attachment 1980347

Hey, everyone! Hope you're all doing great.
I just wanted to make another small devlog to let you all know that I'm finally feeling better. I've been dealing with a toxic relationship and that was the main reason I was feeling all bad and mixed, but finally as of yesterday It finally came to its end, and I'm already feeling better and alive.
I'm also sorry that I couldn't get much work done, it was tough to write a happy and a wholesome harem scenario when you're fucked up inside, but now that's over, I'll be releasing the first sneak peek of this chapter in the next days, and I'll be back to work on the script better than before.
And that's about it, just wanted to let you all know that I'm back, and hopefully I'll be better than before, take a good care of yourselves and I wish you all a beautiful day!
Hey, everyone! Hope you're all doing great.
I just wanted to make another small devlog to let you all know that I'm finally feeling better. I've been dealing with a toxic relationship and that was the main reason I was feeling all bad and mixed, but finally as of yesterday It finally came to its end, and I'm already feeling better and alive.
I'm also sorry that I couldn't get much work done, it was tough to write a happy and a wholesome harem scenario when you're fucked up inside, but now that's over, I'll be releasing the first sneak peek of this chapter in the next days, and I'll be back to work on the script better than before.
And that's about it, just wanted to let you all know that I'm back, and hopefully I'll be better than before, take a good care of yourselves and I wish you all a beautiful day!
Glad your feeling better. Keep up the good work. I always love your work and hope things get better for you.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I saw on the discord, that there may be plans to make Kaylee a bit more plus sized before she gets pregnant, if that's true that is pretty much the best reason for me to start the game all over again.

Kaylee is my #1 fave waifu here, mainly because she's cute, sexy and shy, and her already perfect curves, with Mrs Bell and Mom being #2 and #3

• Red Heart
Reactions: HeathenFilth

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
I saw on the discord, that there may be plans to make Kaylee a bit more plus sized before she gets pregnant, if that's true that is pretty much the best reason for me to start the game all over again.

Kaylee is my #1 fave waifu here, mainly because she's cute, sexy and shy, and her already perfect curves, with Mrs Bell and Mom being #2 and #3
Her model is going to get big while she's pregnant naturally, but I don't plan on making her more plus-sized when she's not pregnant.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Her model is going to get big while she's pregnant naturally, but I don't plan on making her more plus-sized when she's not pregnant.
I'm super happy with how Kaylee's body insecurities are handled in this game. Even though you can offer her help to lose weight there is no stigma attached to her actual current body, and there is a choice to allow her to feel beautiful in her own body as is. This doesn't happen nearly often enough in games with overweight women. Weight loss is almost always used as a carrot on the stick for the player to invest in a girl to see "what a better version of her would look like".

The way Kaylee is treated is definitely a cut above other games in execution!

Last edited:

markel1000

Oct 27, 2020
I'm super happy with how Kaylee's body insecurities are handled in this game. Even though you can offer her help to lose weight there is no stigma attached to her actual current body, and there is a choice to allow her to feel beautiful in her own body as is. This doesn't happen nearly often enough in games with overweight women. Weight loss is almost always used as a carrot on the stick for the player to invest in a girl to see "what a better version of her would look like".

The way Kaylee is treated is definitely a cut above other games in execution!
Yeah true I like character change overtime so it made sense narritively for me to pick lose weight knowing i would still enjoy her current body

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I have used the gallery mod for this game . "Unique Gallery" is working good. But Locked scenes in gallery items are not unlocked . How to unlock the scenes in "Gallery" items ?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
AHHH!!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mad:

Ok nevermind, im an idiot and forgot to update the patch. All is right with the world again. :)
On a side note though, with all the baby making/planning goin on if someone doesn't call me daddy soon i'm gonna feel cheated. :LOL:

Last edited:

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Untitled.png

(Seacth)
Hey-o everyone! I hope you're all doing fine.

I'm doing mostly okay, I'm busy as usual with game and the life itself. But of course, I'm here to talk about the game.
As of today, the script is almost halfway complete! I've written around 2000 lines so far, and I'm asumming there will be more than just 400- 500 images just for the lines I've written so far. Also, I know the progress for this chapter has been a mess due to my personal life, and it's still not progressing well because I'm still trying to get back in to that mental of working like I used to, cause right now I can't seem to write more than 100 lines a day which is awful by my standards and not being able to achieve that also hurts my mental, so I'm kind of stuck in a loop of getting stressed because I'm not working enough, so I have to relax and when I do relax I can't get anything done, so I get even more stressed.

But I think I've found a way to get myself out of this shitty loop. Normally, my plan was to release two more chapters this year and wrap up the harem ending of the game by the end of the year, and start my work on the next project I had in my mind for a while, but with the way I'm working right now I don't think that's going to happen, so I'll be releasing only one chapter for the harem path this year and the ending chapter of the harem path will be released next year because I don't think I can release the end chapter without cutting out content from the chapters. So instead of doing that, I'll be releasing only one more chapter for Depth's Revival this year.

I know it sounds bad, but having more time on one chapter means I can fit much more content than I planned, as an example I didn't planned Imogen to be a part of this chapter because MC was on a trip, and she has three different routes that needs to be worked on but now that I have more time I'll be adding her in to this chapter as well and not just her there will be content for each and every character of the game on this chapter.
So basically there's only going to be one more update for Depth's Revival this year rather than two, because I can't work well enough due to my personal issues and I need more time, but on the plus side me having more time for one chapter means the next update is going to be much bigger than the usual updates.
Take care for now everyone and I wish you all a great day!

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
HS2_2022-09-15-18-04-30-178.png
Here's an aftermath of the biggest sex scene on the game! I've gotten better a lot lately and done some good amount of writing today, and wanted to celebrate it with you all with this sneak-peek of the next chapter, I'm sharing this here as well because I think it looks nice.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATE FROM Seacth

DEVLOG #7 :

Hey-o everyone! I again wish you all an awesome day.

Things have been great for the game, I'm halfway there to finish the script and there's more than 3000 lines so far along with 100+ Animations and 1000+ Images to go along with those lines. I've started my work on setting up the scenes for the next chapter as well, so when I start working on the images things'll be easier.

Speaking of images, I'll be releasing another sneak-peek soon and starting the poll for this month's wallpapers.

Oh, and I'll be including the consequence of each choice on this chapter as well. That includes making Jane jealous, Kaylie losing weight, making Lera look more like Serena and maybe more choices you'll be making on this chapter.

Other than that, my rent just gone up double thanks to the crumbling economy here, so I'll try my best to finish this chapter soon as possible. Because I'm in need of money more than before.

And I'm guessing this will be all, take care everyone!
View attachment HS2_2022-09-21-15-18-32-919.png.webp

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
UPDATE FROM Seacth :

Hey-o everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I've switched to the new billing system called Subscription Billing, which charges new patrons on the day they pledge and reoccurs every month on that same date, instead of charging them back at the start of next month.

My current patrons are not effected by this change and yeah that's all! Have a great day, everyone!
View attachment HS2_2022-09-28-18-18-15-557.png.webp

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
View attachment 2045351
Here's an aftermath of the biggest sex scene on the game! I've gotten better a lot lately and done some good amount of writing today, and wanted to celebrate it with you all with this sneak-peek of the next chapter, I'm sharing this here as well because I think it looks nice.
Someone seems to be missing from that picture...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
How to get the gallery mods to work?

I tried both linked in the OP but I still have some locked.

• Sad
Reactions: Xtmr61

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
Seacth quick question man. Imogen, Freya and Ms Crawford can be added to the harem ending right? I mean it was hard enough not to get Sarah's and Kaylee's mothers. I really hope those 3 get some screen time and some solid relationship with the protagonist, pretty please?

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes