Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Seacth quick question man. Imogen, Freya and Ms Crawford can be added to the harem ending right? I mean it was hard enough not to get Sarah's and Kaylee's mothers. I really hope those 3 get some screen time and some solid relationship with the protagonist, pretty please?
They are present in the harem path, yes. But they won't be joining the main harem, and Kaylie's mother is going to have a good amount of content on this next chapter.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
They are present in the harem path, yes. But they won't be joining the main harem, and Kaylie's mother is going to have a good amount of content on this next chapter.
Oh I see. What I meant is more that if they are going to be part of the ending like the protagonist is in a relationship with them by the end of the story and they have and they have some sort of epilogue or a role to play in the harem ending? I ask because a lot of games and devs treat side girls like shit and are often considered non canon and aren't even include in the endings or stuff like that. Thanks for answering anyway.

Reactions: Gwydion

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
Oh I see. What I meant is more that if they are going to be part of the ending like the protagonist is in a relationship with them by the end of the story and they have and they have some sort of epilogue or a role to play in the harem ending? I ask because a lot of games and devs treat side girls like shit and are often considered non canon and aren't even include in the endings or stuff like that. Thanks for answering anyway.
Nah, I'll try and give them their scenes. They all have a good amount of content on the next chapter as well.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
1666044875852.png
UPDATE FROM Seacth :

Hey there, everyone! I wish you a great day.
I'm doing great myself! Working on the game just as usual, and today I'll start my work on the renders and wanted to let you all know that script is almost complete. I've finally decided on where to end this current chapter and there's a small portion left for me to write, but I need to take a step back from writing, so I'll be busy with renders for a while, and I'll probably go up and finish the remaining part of the script while doing the renders.

As of it current status, this chapter is probably going to have more than 2000 Images, and I'm not sure yet but probably a damn lot of animations as well. Of course, the numbers might change while I'm taking the renders, but this update is for sure going to be the biggest chapter Depth's Revival going to have.
I really want to be able to release this chapter this month, but it is simply impossible for me to take that much amount of renders and make sure everything is in order to release, but I'm hoping for a November release and I will try my best to release it in November.
And that will be all for now. Take care everyone!

Slavoj

Sep 28, 2022
Hey, when there were the promts if i want to help kylie lose weight i chose agiainst it, but later i started to regret that decision. Is there a way/ cheat or whatever to make it happen later?

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
The change at Imogen is a bit extreme. In the pre-fight encounter, she is incredibly submissive and calls the MC "Master" in almost every sentence. Whereas, in my opinion, the MC acts like an asshole ("you are my property" ... read it ironically).

For now, I have chosen the pure love route... but the truth is that I doubt whether to change my choice. Of course, neither route of domination interests me. As I have indicated in previous posts, the previous domination bothers me, so I don't like much that the romance route appears afterwards.

Not that I can tell what the previous Imogen scenes have been like (I've skipped them all), but I've read enough of the conversations to know that I don't like how the MC behaves with Imogen.

Personally, I would like more if the love route had started at the beginning. In the current form it's very possible that I end up deciding to ignore Imogen.

On the other hand, changing the subject to Cindy ... Not that I really like her. Blackmail doesn't really help improve the impression of the first meeting.

In any case I liked the update.
That's why i feel something wrong with this girl..

Reactions: BlasKyau

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
1667341419087.png
Dev: [B]Seacth[/B]

Happy Halloween everyone!
I'm back with another devlog. My plan was not to make another one until I made some good progress to share with you all, but I need to make another one because even though I said I'm hoping to release the update on November but before even we enter the month I realized that I'm probably not going to make it.

I, of course, will give it my best shot. But having to take 2000+ Images plus animations takes a bit longer than I thought, at least it seems so. Cause so far I only managed to take 100 Images due to my fuck-up on some scenes. And just today I've spent well over 2 hours just to set up a scene I thought was ready. And considering all of this, I need to capture around 67 Images a day without any break to be able to finish all the images on November but there is of course testing, coding, bug fixes etc. so there is a high possibility that this chapter is not going to be released on November.

I know I gave out a date, and I'm sorry for that. I just wanted to give out a date, so I can push myself into working more and release this update ASAP because it's been ages since the last chapter and I want you all to see the rest of the story, plus of course I need money more than before due to my rent increase as I mentioned earlier and now knowing that the chapter is not going to be released on November fucked up my mentality in a bad way, so I had to tell you all about the delay and the current situation to rest my mind a little.
Take care y'all until the next devlog which hopefully will bring good news!

Hello Dev !
I am sorry, I am not posting info here from patreon and It's because my professional life throwing me around like a leaf in the wind. Further more I don't even visit f95zone often, all I do is see update list but I hope you understand.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
View attachment 2140387
Dev: [B]Seacth[/B]

Happy Halloween everyone!
I'm back with another devlog. My plan was not to make another one until I made some good progress to share with you all, but I need to make another one because even though I said I'm hoping to release the update on November but before even we enter the month I realized that I'm probably not going to make it.

I, of course, will give it my best shot. But having to take 2000+ Images plus animations takes a bit longer than I thought, at least it seems so. Cause so far I only managed to take 100 Images due to my fuck-up on some scenes. And just today I've spent well over 2 hours just to set up a scene I thought was ready. And considering all of this, I need to capture around 67 Images a day without any break to be able to finish all the images on November but there is of course testing, coding, bug fixes etc. so there is a high possibility that this chapter is not going to be released on November.

I know I gave out a date, and I'm sorry for that. I just wanted to give out a date, so I can push myself into working more and release this update ASAP because it's been ages since the last chapter and I want you all to see the rest of the story, plus of course I need money more than before due to my rent increase as I mentioned earlier and now knowing that the chapter is not going to be released on November fucked up my mentality in a bad way, so I had to tell you all about the delay and the current situation to rest my mind a little.
Take care y'all until the next devlog which hopefully will bring good news!

Hello Dev !
I am sorry, I am not posting info here from patreon and It's because my professional life throwing me around like a leaf in the wind. Further more I don't even visit f95zone often, all I do is see update list but I hope you understand.
Of course i would like an new update to play but at same time i want you to continue the quality work you have given us so i can wait. I'm glad you give us choices in the content we want to see not many devs do that. Lesbian stuff not my cup of tea lol but anyway continue to do good and hope to see a new update soon Good luck. P.s i'm currently replaying the game now lol

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes