ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
View attachment 2045351
Here's an aftermath of the biggest sex scene on the game! I've gotten better a lot lately and done some good amount of writing today, and wanted to celebrate it with you all with this sneak-peek of the next chapter, I'm sharing this here as well because I think it looks nice.
You've done pretty good job about letting us Avoid certain tags like for me Lesbian is a big one for me. But then i see this. Did they each take a turn on MC or was it one big Lezfest with MC involved? Not a fan of lesbian/Bi content.

Last edited:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Hello. I am playing Depth's Revival with joiplay in android. Can anyone help me with how the update thing works?
I mean I started playing when ch 8.5 cane and completed it so I don't know when the new update comes how I'll be able keep my progress through the next update and also how I'll manage with lewdpatcher. Do I need to reextract again and then replacing with lewdpatcher I have to start from 1st? If not then how?
Please anyone briefly explain it to me

Cevvvo456

Feb 17, 2019
Hello. I am playing Depth's Revival with joiplay in android. Can anyone help me with how the update thing works?
I mean I started playing when ch 8.5 cane and completed it so I don't know when the new update comes how I'll be able keep my progress through the next update and also how I'll manage with lewdpatcher. Do I need to reextract again and then replacing with lewdpatcher I have to start from 1st? If not then how?
Please anyone briefly explain it to me
For patch just download it and extract all the content on Depth's Revival / game folder and replace everything, just like you do on a computer. I don't know if you can keep your progress but maybe you can try to copy your save file on a different folder and upload them back on the new chapter when it's released, that way you can continue where you left off.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
The Public Release of Chapter 9 Part I

Here it is a little earlier than the promised date, because I might not be able to release it tomorrow due to some extra work, so I'm releasing it now. Better release it earlier than later.

Anyway, this update focuses on the harem path and has:
- 1000+ Renders
- 180+ Animations
- Progress for all LI's and pregnancy content for every girl.

Hope you all enjoy it <3

PC: -

MAC:

ANDROID: (Made by Estrada)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch. 9 Part 1 + Uncensor

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
Size 989 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes