S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Is the incest canon ?
Supposedly no. The patch/mod is unofficial, it has the little star beside it designating it as such. The the content in the incest patch/mod is so much more than just changing the script and just as high quality as the base game, so I'm convinced it's actually secretly official and thus canon, just the Dev is keeping plausible deniability.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
Supposedly no. The patch/mod is unofficial, it has the little star beside it designating it as such. The the content in the incest patch/mod is so much more than just changing the script and just as high quality as the base game, so I'm convinced it's actually secretly official and thus canon, just the Dev is keeping plausible deniability.
I think you are partially right , when I played the game without the patch, there is an introduction/renders that that isn't shown in the game if there is an incest patch , and it makes more sense for the MILF to be his friend's mom instead of MC being his mom. I think the incest patch is Fan made or made by modders

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think you are partially right , when I played the game without the patch, there is an introduction/renders that that isn't shown in the game if there is an incest patch , and it makes more sense for the MILF to be his friend's mom instead of MC being his mom. I think the incest patch is Fan made or made by modders
I remember playing part of it without the mod, and I noticed some of the dialogue wasn't censored properly. So MC would call the woman looking after him Mom when he shouldn't. Other small things like that. So it feels to me like the script is/was written as incest and them edited after. Like how a lot of incest games are.

Either way I'm not going to stop using the mod. Kinda curious now though about how many people each version, base versus incest.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure the patch is canon... the only reason those patches exist in the first place is because otherwise Patreon cries like a bitch.
Also remember... without the patch you lose Melinda.

Last edited:

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
FYI - the ANONFILE link download has PHISHING hack added to it - both my antimalware and antivirus programs set off alarms when I clicked to download it.

The RACATY link fails on download - Chrome and my antimalware program blocked it completely.

The MIXDROP link seems fine though. I maxed my MEGA data limit for the day, so... waiting 90 min for MixDrop sux, but... oh, well.

Seacth

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2020
FYI - the ANONFILE link download has PHISHING hack added to it - both my antimalware and antivirus programs set off alarms when I clicked to download it.

The RACATY link fails on download - Chrome and my antimalware program blocked it completely.

The MIXDROP link seems fine though. I maxed my MEGA data limit for the day, so... waiting 90 min for MixDrop sux, but... oh, well.
It's been awhile since the last update, and you can request for better links I think, I cannot do it sadly due to my poor upload speed, I only share the mega link here and the uploaders do the rest for me thankfully, but there's also a Google Drive link on my Patreon post for the update if you want.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I really like this game. It's hard to find a incest game that doesn't revolve around supernatural,sc-fi,mindcontrol or all the Li turns into Lesbian/bi and turns into everybody loves everybody and turns into a lez fest. Don't get me wrong if your into lesbian/Bi stuff theres nothing wrong with that but it's becoming a common theme in just about every game on this site. It's being pushed in your face wether you like it or not and if it's avoidable you end up missing a large amount of game because dev made it a large portion of the story. But this one and a handful of others does a good job about avoiding that.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I really like this game. It's hard to find a incest game that doesn't revolve around supernatural,sc-fi,mindcontrol or all the Li turns into Lesbian/bi and turns into everybody loves everybody and turns into a lez fest. Don't get me wrong if your into lesbian/Bi stuff theres nothing wrong with that but it's becoming a common theme in just about every game on this site. It's being pushed in your face wether you like it or not and if it's avoidable you end up missing a large amount of game because dev made it a large portion of the story. But this one and a handful of others does a good job about avoiding that.
I agree, Devs thought it is funny but I won't pretend thats the case. I don't mind lesbian if I am playing as FMC and the game is lesbian focus/centered but if I am playing as a male , that's a big no no

damaster64

Jul 14, 2020
Can someone clue me into the location or console command to change the Gallery Name? I didn't get what it was asking me at first and now my name is "1", i tried full uninstall with save game deletion and no luck.

3.90 star(s) 50 Votes