VN Ren'Py Abandoned Derealization [v0.0.5.0] [Greenish Purple]

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes

Greenish

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2021
It is also worth warning that this update will in any case be reputational suicide, because the ratio of time spent waiting and created content do not match. And I apologize for that.
I would list the reasons, but no one cares, and I don't want to make excuses.
After the release of version 0.0.4, I will start releasing smaller but more frequent updates.
Here are some previews for you as an appetizer.

Preview6(Y)(noise_scale)(Level3)(x1.500000).png
Preview7(Y)(noise_scale)(Level3)(x1.500000).png
previewtest1(Y)(noise_scale)(Level3)(x1.500000).png

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
It is also worth warning that this update will in any case be reputational suicide, because the ratio of time spent waiting and created content do not match. And I apologize for that.
After the release of version 0.0.4, I will start releasing smaller but more frequent updates.

View attachment 2067092
View attachment 2067095
View attachment 2067097
I for one, would love to hear any reasons or excuses you may have, because I do care. I think its dehumanizing to have us just sit there, while you could have hypothetically broken your arm for a good portion of time and lack any empathy or concern for what happened to you, would be straight up sad.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
Any news is great news. Thank you for the update and in my opinion as I follow many devs I am thankful for any work that you do and any updates that come as the game could have been abandoned like so many other great games and I am happy it is not. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: HexMex and Greenish

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I for one, would love to hear any reasons or excuses you may have, because I do care. I think its dehumanizing to have us just sit there, while you could have hypothetically broken your arm for a good portion of time and lack any empathy or concern for what happened to you, would be straight up sad.
Sadly, the average perv here is only concerned with "Update when?", they rarely show sympathy in the fact that these Devs are going through things in their life as well.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The lib files on the Linux version are borked.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Derealization [v0.0.3a Bugfix] + WT/Gallery Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 476mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes