Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
I've found an issue where even after killing the Alrune and completing the mission back at Resta City the guards still don't let you through. I don't have the the item you were supposed to get from the mission either

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
I've found an issue where even after killing the Alrune and completing the mission back at Resta City the guards still don't let you through. I don't have the the item you were supposed to get from the mission either
Check the chest near the city, it should give you the "Guild Permission", I will fix it later.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Idk if anyone else has this issue but I've noticed that all the beginning guild missions did not pay any gold
I will check it, so maybe the real probrem is that the reward system os not working that will explain the problem with the Guild Permission.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Updated the patch.
v0.3.63
-The Player was not being rewarded correctly after finish the missions, due to a misplaced code causing a problem with the "Unblock the Path Mission".

-A misplaced "-" in the mission/quest details window for some missions/quests.

-Sex animations from enemies to allies were not being displayed.

Panther Lily

Apr 18, 2021
Check the chest near the city, it should give you the "Guild Permission", I will fix it later.
It didn't give the "Guild Permission." I'll just stock on supplies and travel through the mines for now. Is there a place past the forest the guard outside Resta can transport you to?

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Can transport you to the Forest Entrance if you go there again, but if you don't received the Guild Permission from the chest (the one that reappears) it may not work neither, and the Forest North Entrance.

I fixed the problem that caused the bug so if you have a save previous to defeat the Alraune it should work now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DescendantsOfTheForest-0.3.63Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

twelvetwenty

Jul 19, 2019
Is there a map for the first area of the mine? I keep trying to go North but it's either blocked by rocks or it's a dead end.

Eropixel

Game Developer
Dec 7, 2022
Is there a map for the first area of the mine? I keep trying to go North but it's either blocked by rocks or it's a dead end.
The path is blocked until you start the "Unblock the Path" mission if you're doing the "Corrupted River" mission you will need to cancel the mission and the correct mission should appear on the list, remember to check if you applied the last patch/bugfix.

buttbum

Aug 19, 2018
would it be possible to include more human like enemies or a mob type of enemy that attempts to fuck your entire party all at once? also ive noticed while doing oral animations (giving) other members in my groups noses or eyebrows will vanish, it only lasts until their turn though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eropixel

GOSDEP

Nov 7, 2019
It's strange that futanari are not born, but shouldn't potions affect heredity? I propose to do it this way, if both parents are not futa, then the probability of being born a futa will be 0%, if one of them then varies from 25~50%, if both, then the probability of being born a futa is 80~90%. For now, it appears that gender is randomized and chosen at the moment of conception.

Last edited:

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Sooo I check the place couple of time in diffferent day already but There nothing inside that encampment sooo guess i stuck

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
nope, no luck in new day. guess i will be stuck wondering around for one more day
OR that bandit boss wasnt there??

2 hours later
finally they back. I CAN PROCESS
btw werewolf much easier than bandits boss. Feel like this mission should be swap

bug
Screenshot 2023-11-29 232353.png

I just want to fight ur boss man, leave me alone minion
Hey, mind if i suggest that if i tell one of player character to F ally there should pop position choice to choose from
might dont have to replace the sex skill but add them as new additional choice at brothel or something

Play little more turn out i mistake anal animation as pus variant

Last edited:
Reactions: Eropixel

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Hmmmm where the thinggy block the path to the forest? I got out of confused maze monster mine and forest til i run into bunch of plant with rocky path pond. There blue one in middle of pink one but i cant intereact with it cuz 1 lonely pink one block the path to it. That the boss?? I missing flamethrower?

Aug 8, 2017
Hmmmm where the thinggy block the path to the forest? I got out of confused maze monster mine and forest til i run into bunch of plant with rocky path pond. There blue one in middle of pink one but i cant intereact with it cuz 1 lonely pink one block the path to it. That the boss?? I missing flamethrower?
That's not the boss for your current mission. The boss zone that you're looking for is on the south side of the forest.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
Alright i found dark zone then wondering around harder to found even darker zone and village deep here but no boss monster thinggy create these root

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes