3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Will keep an eye out and wait a few more versions before trying, hate first releases for anything lol. Looks good though.
I understand what you're thinking, it's the same for me, there's nothing worse than playing something and ending up fast.
For the first updates I will use almost all my available time to release updates faster.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
I just played some of this game. There are little bugs or unfinished stuff, but overall the game looks interesting. But I had to abort playing, because I don't have time now, so I will check it later.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I just played some of this game. There are little bugs or unfinished stuff, but overall the game looks interesting. But I had to abort playing, because I don't have time now, so I will check it later.
Hey, thanks for playing!
If you don't mind, comment the bugs so I fix them asap, I did about 10 hours of testing and fixed many, I could have missed something.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Ok.....I think I missed something here I just finished the fight that gave me the quest to find Areon and question him and he is not back at the village in the Jail area I have been everywhere that I can think of to go and I did get distracted with some stuff on my end so missed the clues in the text that I am guessing gave me the hints what to do anyone got a hint or three for me?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ok.....I think I missed something here I just finished the fight that gave me the quest to find Areon and question him and he is not back at the village in the Jail area I have been everywhere that I can think of to go and I did get distracted with some stuff on my end so missed the clues in the text that I am guessing gave me the hints what to do anyone got a hint or three for me?
Put a picture of the prison area and the mission in the menu please.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Put a picture of the prison area and the mission in the menu please.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I can not unzip this ( only this game ). Any advice?
Not sure what to say other than to ask what program are you using to unzip? Also maybe try dragging with right click and choosing to unzip as sometimes using the program itself will mess up on certain compression files, least from my experience. I use 7zip just saying in case you are not. Also is it giving you any errors...aka header issues or what not? if so then you need to redownload if that is the case as its a corrupted file and happened in the download process

I hope this helps

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes