3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

FearInCube

May 19, 2017
I downloaded it for the 4th time and it still says file corrupted or missing (and yes i trying opening it before unziping but does not open)

I finally unzipped it with winzip (since it does not fare well with winrar)

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I downloaded it for the 4th time and it still says file corrupted or missing (and yes i trying opening it before unziping but does not open)
It's very strange, won't something be wrong with your connection and you lose packages?
Try restarting the internet maybe?

haywire_hero

Oct 3, 2017
This was pretty good, nice bit of world building and interesting combat system. I just stuck with the main quest, but it gave a fairly decent picture on how the game will unfold story wise. So I'll definitely keep an eye on this one, especially if we get more Sarah.

Also SonaGate if selling equipment becomes a feature in the future, I'd suggest looking into the box in forest 2 that gives a simple helmet. Everytime its selected it gives another helmet and that's just asking to be exploited.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
This was pretty good, nice bit of world building and interesting combat system. I just stuck with the main quest, but it gave a fairly decent picture on how the game will unfold story wise. So I'll definitely keep an eye on this one, especially if we get more Sarah.

Also SonaGate if selling equipment becomes a feature in the future, I'd suggest looking into the box in forest 2 that it gives a simple helmet. Everytime its selected it gives another helmet and that's just asking to be exploited.
I'm glad that you enjoyed it.
Oh, thank you for the report, I'll fix it asap.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Will never understand what's with this declining male genepool, that people gets their sexual high from seeing themselves humiliated and feeling and absolute and utter human garbage.

Game could be good, will never know, forced NTR is just sad.

(Also that dude has an unnaturally long penis without any thickness. Just from a biological standpoint, With all that muscle the blood circulation required to get the blood flowing to his penis to get all that meat harden, is not an easy feat.)
Well, if it looks bad it can be re-rendered, If people think it's wrong, I'll do it again.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hate control in this game male protagoist, i prefer use only female protagoist, I wish into game was present the choise which you prefer ontroll in whole game, Female or her Brother?

No man He her brother don't houseband. Why I see sorry Max I don't know what happening to me, After I reed word Brother?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I hate control in this game male protagoist, i prefer use only female protagoist, I wish into game was present the choise which you prefer ontroll in whole game, Female or her Brother?

No man He her brother don't houseband. Why I see sorry Max I don't know what happening to me, After I reed word Brother?
The second part will be played with Max to see the jealousy he has and the humiliation he receives from his complete point of view.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The second part will be played with Max to see the jealousy he has and the humiliation he receives from his complete point of view.
I don't wont play with male protagonist. He seem like a jerk form me. I prfer Ply only female protangonist. I let him Die, for revenge for no have chance to play only female female prognosit. I swear I let him be killed.

Last edited:

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I don't wont play with male protagonist. She seem like a jerk form me. I prfer Ply only female protangonist. I let him Die, for revenge for no have chance to play only female female prognosit. I swear I let him be killed.
Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
It's very strange, won't something be wrong with your connection and you lose packages?
I'm qouting you both to clarify. Archive is perfecty fine, winrar unpacks it just fine. This is a common issuse when someone is using outdated rar. Yes, winrar needs to be updated every now and then. I'm using 5.5 which still works. (Up to date version is 5.71)
So if you use rar with version number 4.x and especially below.. it will say its a corrupted archive while in truth it just can't recognize the more recent archives.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm qouting you both to clarify. Archive is perfecty fine, winrar unpacks it just fine. This is a common issuse when someone is using outdated rar. Yes, winrar needs to be updated every now and then. I'm using 5.5 which still works. (Up to date version is 5.71)
So if you use rar with version number 4.x and especially below.. it will say its a corrupted archive while in truth it just can't recognize the more recent archives.
Oh, that's good to know.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
keep on going mate! love NTR stuff so much fun to watch, im not a cuck but i kinda love seeing a girl getting stolen from his weak ass boyfriend lol. also, make sure to add some more girls in the future. a blonde bombshell but not the slutty tipes. more like those girls that look like whores but are saints, wahahahah. keep on going! dont listen to people who say bad stuff. to each his own.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
keep on going mate! love NTR stuff so much fun to watch, im not a cuck but i kinda love seeing a girl getting stolen from his weak ass boyfriend lol. also, make sure to add some more girls in the future. a blonde bombshell but not the slutty tipes. more like those girls that look like whores but are saints, wahahahah. keep on going! dont listen to people who say bad stuff. to each his own.
Thanks!! :)

MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
I am not a fan of NTR but a new RPGM game with unavoidable NTR, is that enjoyable? Can't you just make it easier for those who like NTR and go Ren'py since its seems like it would go well as a Kinetic Novel?

Anyways I'm out, peace y'all.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp and SonaGate

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I am not a fan of NTR but a new RPGM game with unavoidable NTR, is that enjoyable? Can't you just make it easier for those who like NTR and go Ren'py since its seems like it would go well as a Kinetic Novel?

Anyways I'm out, peace y'all.
No, because I want to use certain RPG Maker tools.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes