3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Thank you very much for this red unavoidable ntr :) i wanted to try the game since the wife looks pretty, good luck to you !

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
.. Gonna take a look... I hate RPGM but that little tag called NTR. :unsure: The real meaning to NTR, no matter what dictionary says, "means to me is" --> Shit you can't control! Like real life, can you control who your sister, girlfriend, your mom hell even your best friend sleeps with? I very much doubt that, never could figure out why all the fuss. I mean people read books about love, cheating marriage gone bad etc. You don't see them contacting the editor to tell them you need to change your story to suit me. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Yes, they exaggerate too much, one already went to insult me in patreon

Thank you very much for this red unavoidable ntr :) i wanted to try the game since the wife looks pretty, good luck to you !
Thanks and you are welcome.

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
Hello in this version can we go to the farthest forest and i cant find traces of man or woman from side quest is it possible in this version and i like your game SonaGate

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I would prefer to play as the lady tbqh, but good luck with the project wil keep an eye on it.

Reactions: Xill

팬더 Nyx

Apr 19, 2018
Hello in this version can we go to the farthest forest and i cant find traces of man or woman from side quest is it possible in this version and i like your game SonaGate
No not yet, just a short demo right now.

- 2 main missions.
- 2 side missions, only the starting point of the mission. "Nothing added to them yet."
- Event in the village with the Old Man.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So, our main anti-NTR whiner post "I hate NTR"-like review. Staff deleted it and he re-posted with fake review.
Look at garbage he produces on this forum:
https://f95zone.to/members/mangometa.973356/#latest-activity
He is what I call the closet cuck. You can compare it to staunch conservative anti gay crusader who gets caught molesting little boys. He projects so hard, but can't help being drawn to those NTR games. There is an intense cognitive dissonance between what he perceives to be the manly stance, and his own masochistic tendencies. Full of self loathing, he takes it out on others because admitting his deep seated cuck fantasies would shatter his world view.

Or he is just an asshole who for some reason goes out of his way to stir shit up in NTR games. Who knows.

GelonG

To be, or not to be, that is the question…
Game Developer
Apr 1, 2018
Not bad. However, there is little content. And also corruption monsters - will there be content due to defeat? Now is just the end of the game. Add monsters, other races and it will be a good game. Now the content is scarce and difficult to judge.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
i dont understand how i can do this quest... i was searching all forests area, and found absolutely nothing...help pls

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Not bad. However, there is little content. And also corruption monsters - will there be content due to defeat? Now is just the end of the game. Add monsters, other races and it will be a good game. Now the content is scarce and difficult to judge.
It wasn't planned for this game, its sequel was going to have it, but I have to study it for the strict rules of patreon.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
Sound's promising, i'll try. RPGM? i hope we don't confusing with bigger maps. Would be nice if someone place here some maps

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The guy wearing armor that exposes his midriff is extremely off putting look.
It's broadcasting everyone to not interact with him.

Reactions: SonaGate
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes