3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

randomnamez

Aug 1, 2018
Will check it out!
And hope all the "anti ntr" talk will not affect what your original plan of the game will be!

Will there be "hypnosis" element? Where the lady cheat without knowing? Etc etc? Just asking!

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Will check it out!
And hope all the "anti ntr" talk will not affect what your original plan of the game will be!

Will there be "hypnosis" element? Where the lady cheat without knowing? Etc etc? Just asking!
Not currently planned, but who knows :sneaky:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
One can get unlimited Simple Helm from the chest in the forest. Can't sell anything so its no biggie but i guess it isn't intentional.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
One can get unlimited Simple Helm from the chest in the forest. Can't sell anything so its no biggie but i guess it isn't intentional.
That bug is fixed with the 0.1A that I'm currently uploading, thanks for the report.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
OP updated with v0.1A.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I added a version of Linux and Mac NOT tested, I have neither linux nor Mac, tell me if they work well, they should since it is native from RPG Maker.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
My is now available, if anyone would like to pledge, please note that it is on "Charge up front".

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
.. Gonna take a look... I hate RPGM but that little tag called NTR. :unsure: The real meaning to NTR, no matter what dictionary says, "means to me is" --> Shit you can't control! Like real life, can you control who your sister, girlfriend, your mom hell even your best friend sleeps with? I very much doubt that, never could figure out why all the fuss. I mean people read books about love, cheating marriage gone bad etc. You don't see them contacting the editor to tell them you need to change your story to suit me. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes