3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Next version incoming when? I don't really enjoy playing demos just to get excited then let down it's too short :(

Yuaiji Liu

Sep 22, 2018
The worst thing about RPGM is that when you see game scores, you don't know whether it is due to being RPGM or being a terrible game. This one looks promising though. So I guess it got less than it should because it is RPGM.
Protagonists are good looking and I'm really looking toward the updates. :)
PS: The maps in this game are not big so there should be no complaints from anyone ... yet. But if you really need to make a big map, I beg you to put signposts or measures like quest description to tell where things are. I've seen some RPGM games have arrows guiding players to the place of the active quest but I guess that might be too much of scripting.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
The following map is bigger, but I think it's not confusing, I'll study it further.

battonray

Dec 10, 2018
Hey so far I enjoy this. Reminds me a little of Valiant Warrior of Astrid. Gonna donate once my paycheck gets here next week. I know that really doesn't help you right away, but I want to support you asap. Really like this idea.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Hey so far I enjoy this. Reminds me a little of Valiant Warrior of Astrid. Gonna donate once my paycheck gets here next week. I know that really doesn't help you right away, but I want to support you asap. Really like this idea.
Hey, thanks!
I'm glad you like it :)

MasterCaster

Oct 20, 2019
Well, that's an intriguing game!
I personally downloaded it for the setting and the synopsis given by the dev...
Kinda wonder where it goes further, but so far looks promising!

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There isn't much to say - fine start. Has its flaws but generally it's pretty good. MC looks well, fighting model is fast. Worth observing

Reactions: SonaGate

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Teaser and let's talk about secondary content and how it affects the game "routes".

deaddog

May 16, 2017
Can I just say that the system for handling "random" encounters is absolutely perfect? I wish literally every single RPG Maker game would follow this format. It's a brilliant and fun way to keep the story moving forward without getting lost in the grind. Thank you.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Can I just say that the system for handling "random" encounters is absolutely perfect? I wish literally every single RPG Maker game would follow this format. It's a brilliant and fun way to keep the story moving forward without getting lost in the grind. Thank you.
I'm glad you like it!
I've played so many games made in RPG Maker that I got tired of the battle system, so I decided to do it like this :)

Reactions: deaddog

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Teaser, alchemy table and working at the tavern.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I'm interested.
I like that you managed to create attractive daz models that don't look like aliens wearing human skin. But I'll be honest I haven't tried it because it has no pregnancy yet. If it gets it I hope it won't just be a gameover scenario.

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I'm interested.
I like that you managed to create attractive daz models that don't look like aliens wearing human skin. But I'll be honest I haven't tried it because it has no pregnancy yet. If it gets it I hope it won't just be a gameover scenario.
Pregnancy won't be part of the endings, it'll be part of the game.

Reactions: fbass
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes