3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Played the game, seems ok, seems to me like a cheap and rushed version of Kates Corruption, same vain, same concept.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would find this game really enjoyable when it would not be one of those ones: Turn the female protagonist into a slut.

But you can't have it all and for your first game, really good job. (y)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks. I do take your earlier points, but, as you say, you can't have everything. Certain scenes will happen. Having said that, I believe you may find more choice and options in the second half of the game.

I wonder if some of those earlier comments might be a bit spoilery, though? Maybe a spoiler tag would be appropriate?

Reactions: HorizonD

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I would find this game really enjoyable when it would not be one of those ones: Turn the female protagonist into a slut.

Thanks.

Your comments have me thinking about the scene and whether I can may be find a way to meet your concern about having another choice there.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I haven't played it yet, but "turn female MC into a slut" games are right up my alley^^
Will give it a spin(y)

Reactions: blastwave2k

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm, E still has the stuff to blackmail her. You could brush her off at the other party but I
don't know if you can do this here too or something along these lines. I don't know the whole story. ^^

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Hm, E still has the stuff to blackmail her. You could brush her off at the other party but I don't know if you can do this here too or something along these lines. I don't know the whole story. ^^

I need to think about it a bit and take another look at the scene.

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
Just wanted to say I like the game. A very good start. Congratulations, Ryder, for making this game (and for free, that's just madness!).

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just wanted to say I like the game. A very good start. Congratulations, Ryder, for making this game (and for free, that's just madness!).
Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

As for being free, I did the game for fun. I'm happy to share it for free.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes