3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
All my thanks to the dev, it has been a long time since I didn't have so much fun with a corruption game.
Is there going to have more Tattoos, piercings and other body mod? Nevertheless keep on your excelent work :)
Looking forward for the next update.
Thanks, glad you're enjoying it.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
So there is no way to keep your job without being a complete slut all the time?? Great.. why are there choices in the game then?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
So there is no way to keep your job without being a complete slut all the time?? Great.. why are there choices in the game then?
In fact, there are ways to keep your job while keeping the sluttiness to a minimum.

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
In fact, there are ways to keep your job while keeping the sluttiness to a minimum.
You say that but i've been trying exactly that (Have her act slutty only with the people i want) but i still got fired though..

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You say that but i've been trying exactly that (Have her act slutty only with the people i want) but i still got fired though..
If you're looking for hints...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beyond that, without knowing where you are or what decisions you're making, I can't really be more specific.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It's definitely a hurdle to keep your career going and not be a slut.
(Exactly the MC says: I want this professional and not some kind of prostitute.)
I'm trying this route... not easy without knowing what might happen next.^^

The situation with Tony is a bit weird. MC is not a saint either but she is more or less forced to do... some stuff... but Tony was not forced to do this at the costume party. I guess, when I have seen this, I would clear this up as fast as possible but MC is stalling this...

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
It's definitely a hurdle to keep your career going and not be a slut.
(Exactly the MC says: I want this professional and not some kind of prostitute.)
I'm trying this route... not easy without knowing what might happen next.^^
That's one way to play the game, ie. trying to succeed at the firm without compromising too much.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When the possibility is there, I will try that route, even when you see less lewd stuff.

I'm not criticizing your game but nearly all female protagonist games are this style of game. They are naive, dumb, get blackmailed or are forced to do stuff. This is so cliche. A nice idea would be when the female protagonist would do this the other way around. :cool:
Don't sweat it, I'm just ranting. :giggle:

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Good game AND super fast updates?
Mad props @Ryder77

However please don't hesitate to add a few days between updates if that gave you the to opportunity to perfect your craft even more

Reactions: deluges

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Good game AND super fast updates?
Mad props @Ryder77

However please don't hesitate to add a few days between updates if that gave you the to opportunity to perfect your craft even more
Thank you.

As for timing, the game was pretty much complete before I started posting it. I'm just fine tuning a few things before updating and making changes based on comments or suggestions.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes