3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
After reading back on todays posts i have my answer to a question but still one remains.
Question answered - What happened to 2nd 3some.. How far did that go or did they just drink and watch T.V. lol
"you said you don't have to show every encounter. Ok fine :cry:
I thought unless i missed something "Mack was wanting in on the 3way not just sex.
Oh, new question - Did she suddenly forget about Someone in the other room when she was with EVE next door? "During that Party" Not trying to make much of a spoiler :oops:
Not sure how to do that spoiler stuff lol

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Just a thought.

During the second threesome, if the player has engaged in all Eve scenes up to that point, we could be shown 'C' being a little more open to the lesbian play. Like, she cancelled a date with her boyfriend and went over there in a very sexy dress wearing the choker that Eve wanted. They kissed outside the door and then disappeared inside meaning she knew what she was getting into.

Maybe inside, we could be shown 'C' internally struggling with her sexuality now. Perhaps be given a choice about whether she should go along with things more easily --- or given a choice during it how much she's enjoying playing with them or even one regarding her playing around with the idea of actually being a lesbian but remaining unsure. Or she could admit it out-loud as a command.

And then when you bring up the ideas about the Instapics, she could just internally say something like...I don't mind, these are sexy, I want people to see Eve and I together. Or when talking to the Walter guy, you could have a dialogue option of her saying she's gay or something (even if it's a lie), I dunno. Just some ideas.

Anonynn.

Reactions: laflare82

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Really interesting comments. I'll respond under a spoiler tag.

Just a thought.

During the second threesome, if the player has engaged in all Eve scenes up to that point, we could be shown 'C' being a little more open to the lesbian play. Like, she cancelled a date with her boyfriend and went over there in a very sexy dress wearing the choker that Eve wanted. They kissed outside the door and then disappeared inside meaning she knew what she was getting into.

Maybe inside, we could be shown 'C' internally struggling with her sexuality now. Perhaps be given a choice about whether she should go along with things more easily --- or given a choice during it how much she's enjoying playing with them or even one regarding her playing around with the idea of actually being a lesbian but remaining unsure. Or she could admit it out-loud as a command.

And then when you bring up the ideas about the Instapics, she could just internally say something like...I don't mind, these are sexy, I want people to see Eve and I together. Or when talking to the Walter guy, you could have a dialogue option of her saying she's gay or something (even if it's a lie), I dunno. Just some ideas.

Anonynn.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i tried a playthrough as "good girl"
i refused eric's offer, i reported the files to the bosses instead of using them, i refused dimitri's proposal and i was fires anyways

lol

question: are there other paths other than the (obvious) corruption one?

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
i tried a playthrough as "good girl"
i refused eric's offer, i reported the files to the bosses instead of using them, i refused dimitri's proposal and i was fires anyways

lol

question: are there other paths other than the (obvious) corruption one?
Sometimes, being good has to be it's own reward :) FWIW, if those were you the choices you made, you should have come to a relatively happy ending for Christine.

In the scene at the end of chapter one, there should be three options: agree, try to reason with him and refuse. Did you try the middle one?

It should be possible to play through the game, and survive at the firm, while avoiding the corruption path as much as possible. Not everything is avoidable, but there are many paths through the game.

Reactions: HorizonD

Cloudchaser

Jan 24, 2018
Leave this game alone. This is one of the rare few games that I actually like. Don't like it? Don't play it. Leave this thread. Bye.

I can understand criticisms regarding lack of choice or something. I get that. But if it's criticisms regarding actual content and fetishes..... whatever. I could complain in most threads here on this site if I did that, about how they're not servicing my specific tastes.
I actually find it interesting how ones tastes can truly change the perception of most games here, as I don't like most hard corruption, blackmail games or those with horrible male main characters doing that stuff, so I think that most of the games on the site are fitting this description. You are of course not wrong, just that we all look at things different.

With the internal thoughts on certain encounters, maybe not for this game(or ever as this leads to more work), but couldn't there be a choice after all this asking the player what C might think? Doing it because she questions herself or doing it to get ahead at work? Again, that would lead to different descriptions and more work, but it could be a workaround. Going neutral though is the easiest.

Also, damn you are quick with your updates. Probably gonna wait for another one then before playing it to get a bit more, but keep it up, you are doing fine work.

Reactions: HorizonD

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Also, damn you are quick with your updates. Probably gonna wait for another one then before playing it to get a bit more, but keep it up, you are doing fine work.
Thanks and thank you for your comments. Three more chapters, an epilogue, and it's done.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I agree there with @Cloudchaser . I'm not into games like this either but @Ryder77 is doing a pretty good job for us more Vanilla type guys.
You can see it as a purpose, that you are feeling uncomfortable with the situations.
And it is to be highly credited to Ryder that he offers some of us a rather mild form of corruption/blackmail and sluttiness.
Well done. (y)

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
Sometimes, being good has to be it's own reward :) FWIW, if those were you the choices you made, you should have come to a relatively happy ending for Christine.

In the scene at the end of chapter one, there should be three options: agree, try to reason with him and refuse. Did you try the middle one?

It should be possible to play through the game, and survive at the firm, while avoiding the corruption path as much as possible. Not everything is avoidable, but there are many paths through the game.
yeah, i tried later and it worked. great game BTW
i especially love the scenes with eve when you try to refuse her

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
After attempting to navigate the minefield of your so called game I deleted it. One thing that I got out of it was that it reminded me why I hate lawyers as much as I do! Thank you!

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
How much purely lesbian content will be in the end game? I know it's probably hard to give a definitive answer to this, but a lot, a little?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
How much purely lesbian content will be in the end game? I know it's probably hard to give a definitive answer to this, but a lot, a little?
Sorry to be vague, but I really can't answer that, as it depends on choices made during the game. It could be the main focus at the end or it could be non-existent. I can say that there is potentially a fair bit of lesbian content at the end of the game.

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
It could be the main focus at the end or it could be non-existent. I can say that there is potentially a fair bit of lesbian content at the end of the game.
That's enough for me to give it a try; thank you.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes