3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
So basically if you dont go along with the lesbian stuff you get a bad end...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
So basically if you dont go along with the lesbian stuff you get a bad end...
Yep - tried some routes, but most end bad. You are forced in a specific path more or less.

Thats to bad, because in general the game is quite fun.

Reactions: rogosh

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Awesome update once again. I would like to see it getting a bit nastier though.

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
Yep - tried some routes, but most end bad. You are forced in a specific path more or less.

Thats to bad, because in general the game is quite fun.
I empathize.

The abrupt end of game because MC refused to drink with the lesbian niece.
• Why bother with a choice if there is no choice?

Reactions: rogosh

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
This is a really good game. I almost didn't play it because, with a female MC, I like cheating. But since it was tagged female protag+corruption, I found the jackpot.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rKnight

napapadaan

Mar 7, 2018
I really like this game I hope you can still add more chapters to it and expand the story but of course you are the one making the game so its still up to you and I really respect your decision about it. Hope you the best Ryder.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I really like this game I hope you can still add more chapters to it and expand the story but of course you are the one making the game so its still up to you and I really respect your decision about it. Hope you the best Ryder.
Thanks. There will be two more chapters and an epilogue.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I empathize.

The abrupt end of game because MC refused to drink with the lesbian niece.
• Why bother with a choice if there is no choice?
Sorry the game isn't working for you. Thanks for giving it a try, though. :)

Androvinus

Apr 5, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nice game!! that is the most exciting moment.:love:(y)
Why can't I see this scene in game? At the party when I hook up with Eve I can't see the Lisa and Tony in the background.
Also later in 0.7 when Lisa offers me the deal, she is saying that I have been doing sexual favors for Dimitri, when I refused all of Dimitri's offer except for the kiss but Chris is acting like she did everything.

Dark Cloud

Aug 22, 2018
This whole post if full of spoilers - so don't read it -

Look, at first I loved this game. Finally, a potentially strong female. Bad / Good paths - all of that fun. Love the setup - love the whole clothing thang - this is real issue. And while some of the initial suck Dimitri off is eye-rolling, I get it, part of the author's choices.

Yet - does her every decision be "oh? huh? ... I guess." Come on! Fuck! Please write dialogue that she embraces her bad path - this whole mindset of her stumbling along despite having brains to become a lawyer really is poor. Your character is smart - make her smart. Make her good - or bad - or evil. But please, make her smart.

Example - Spoiler Alert!!!

She basically is blackmailed to go along with Lisa's plan - and yet she isn't smart enough to counter her blackmail? How about she makes a counter offer? for example, "Don't fuck my boyfriend in my bed." Or better yet, "Let's work together." Lawyers are always doing counter offers. (Same thing applies with every demand made by others.)

Reactions: sentochy and rogosh

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Why can't I see this scene in game? At the party when I hook up with Eve I can't see the Lisa and Tony in the background.
Also later in 0.7 when Lisa offers me the deal, she is saying that I have been doing sexual favors for Dimitri, when I refused all of Dimitri's offer except for the kiss but Chris is acting like she did everything.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
This whole post if full of spoilers - so don't read it -

Look, at first I loved this game. Finally, a potentially strong female. Bad / Good paths - all of that fun. Love the setup - love the whole clothing thang - this is real issue. And while some of the initial suck Dimitri off is eye-rolling, I get it, part of the author's choices.

Yet - does her every decision be "oh? huh? ... I guess." Come on! Fuck! Please write dialogue that she embraces her bad path - this whole mindset of her stumbling along despite having brains to become a lawyer really is poor. Your character is smart - make her smart. Make her good - or bad - or evil. But please, make her smart.

Example - Spoiler Alert!!!

She basically is blackmailed to go along with Lisa's plan - and yet she isn't smart enough to counter her blackmail? How about she makes a counter offer? for example, "Don't fuck my boyfriend in my bed." Or better yet, "Let's work together." Lawyers are always doing counter offers. (Same thing applies with every demand made by others.)
You are Godsend this is utter bull crap how does a person who passed the bar exam let a twit like this little cum dumpster play with her intelligence it makes no sense and even the rest of the staff working there how can they manipulate her so easily like she is some dummy

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes