3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
This whole post if full of spoilers - so don't read it -

Look, at first I loved this game. Finally, a potentially strong female. Bad / Good paths - all of that fun. Love the setup - love the whole clothing thang - this is real issue. And while some of the initial suck Dimitri off is eye-rolling, I get it, part of the author's choices.

Yet - does her every decision be "oh? huh? ... I guess." Come on! Fuck! Please write dialogue that she embraces her bad path - this whole mindset of her stumbling along despite having brains to become a lawyer really is poor. Your character is smart - make her smart. Make her good - or bad - or evil. But please, make her smart.

Example - Spoiler Alert!!!

She basically is blackmailed to go along with Lisa's plan - and yet she isn't smart enough to counter her blackmail? How about she makes a counter offer? for example, "Don't fuck my boyfriend in my bed." Or better yet, "Let's work together." Lawyers are always doing counter offers. (Same thing applies with every demand made by others.)
All great questions. I'd say the answer is some mixture of the following:

- choices I made about the character and the story
- the structure of the story as a whole
- my own limitations in creating the game

I'll give more details under a spoiler tag

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope that answers your questions.

Reactions: leg28 and Ashburn

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You are Godsend this is utter bull crap how does a person who passed the bar exam let a twit like this little cum dumpster play with her intelligence it makes no sense and even the rest of the staff working there how can they manipulate her so easily like she is some dummy
I know, right? If I was you, I'd stop playing this game immediately. ;)

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Just played it through, nice one on some of the choices :)
Nice to see an English girl for a change, chav... I nearly fell off my chair laughing at that one

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Loving the game so far :)

You know what you could always do is...

Once you finish Chapter 8, you could always go back and add more scenes or give the MC more definitive decision making (like accepting her paths)---maybe on like a second play-through or something? I dunno. Keep it up!

A bimbo path might be fun too like by hanging out with the secretary every now and then or giving the player a choice to do something with her weekends or free-time. ^_^

Anonynn.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

CorzoSiete

May 19, 2018
I like this game a lot, but why do you put to choice if you want another drink, because if i say no, she drinks it... so that doesnt make any sense, and i repeat it i like this game but Why men?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Playing/Reading this VN/Game was like Deja'vu… It is in essence, just a variation of two other VN/Games I've already played and reviewed in the past... They have several of the same key characters in the exact same roles... Some of the exact same game stat mechanics, similar symbol graphics on the UI, same freeloading boyfriend, same secretary who also helps her change her clothes, and the list goes on... It may be a different backdrop, being a law firm, and perhaps is taking a few different routes in how it goes about portraying her corrupting downfall, but it has many of the same feelings and ideals... Most choices do not really matter in the long haul, and some don't matter at all in the moment... In fact, she's screwed no matter what choices you go with... And the story really has no depth or meaning at all... It's mostly pointless text to setup the next scenario where a choice matters not, and she gets messed over by yet another character... No one is really on her side... It's the same ole thing just with a few different scenarios, under a slightly altered umbrella... I wish the developers the best of luck... I went ahead and posted my review...

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes