3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Descent v0.8.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 18.04.2019

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
The Eve route seems too be getting a bit of hate
i jus t play the game and read las comment about the hate towards eve
There is no hate revolving around eve. It's so weird when people talk about something nonexistent as if it does exist. Why would they do that?
If you want hate theres 3 reviews with 1-2 stars mentioning the word "cliche" as if thats some generally accepted term, is there some discord they coordinate attacks from or something?

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
so is 1.0 going to be the end of this game, because it feels like it could go on for longer, good game this.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
so is 1.0 going to be the end of this game, because it feels like it could go on for longer, good game this.
Yes. It's a four month internship, Sept - Dec. Each chapter is about two weeks, so there are eight chapters in total. Version .9 will have all of the content in the game and version 1.0 will be the final version, cleaning up any issues or corrections which are pointed out after .9 is posted.

Glad you're enjoying it.

Dec 21, 2018
This game seems interesting. I'll definitely give it a try.

I do hope that in future versions that Christine can be a "corrupted" lawyer, if in fact that is the direction of the game. And by corrupted, she is literally sleeping with her mafia-like bosses and has become an agent in miscarrying justice. Something about seeing a character fall from grace is what I'm looking for, yet at the same time, feel conflicted...

I have to give props to Ryder for reading all the comments (good and bad) and at least trying to adapt some of the ideas into the story and/or addressing their comments accordingly in a diplomatic, mature fashion.

That is truly refreshing.

I'm at the end of this post and I just realized that I sound like a plant. I'm not. :p

Reactions: hanessmellbad

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I have to give props to Ryder for reading all the comments (good and bad) and at least trying to adapt some of the ideas into the story and/or addressing their comments accordingly in a diplomatic, mature fashion.
Huh?? Who are you calling mature?? :p

I'm at the end of this post and I just realized that I sound like a plant. I'm not. :p
Of course not.

(And if you could just dm your paypal info, I'll have the payment - totally unrelated to your post - sent along asap.) ;)

Hope you enjoy the game, after all that. :)

Dec 21, 2018
Huh?? Who are you calling mature?? :p

Of course not.

(And if you could just dm your paypal info, I'll have the payment - totally unrelated to your post - sent along asap.) ;)

Hope you enjoy the game, after all that. :)
Yeah, I like the game a lot. I like the moral degeneration that is in this game. Also love telling the truth and lies in certain situations. Dimitri has been very, very helpful, to say the least...

Props that you've used "to whom" correctly. That is something you don't see nowadays because people don't honestly know when to use it. Your grammar/spelling is on point I can tell. This makes reading that much more enjoyable.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yeah, I like the game a lot. I like the moral degeneration that is in this game. Also love telling the truth and lies in certain situations. Dimitri has been very, very helpful, to say the least...

Props that you've used "to whom" correctly. That is something you don't see nowadays because people don't honestly know when to use it. Your grammar/spelling is on point I can tell. This makes reading that much more enjoyable.
Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Yes, I spent some time proofing and spell checking. Gladd to here it payd offf. ;)

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it.
Glad you're making it! Thank you for working so hard man. Also thank you for the quality quick updates! Can't wait for the finish and for what's hopefully next? KC was a lot of fun too, so whatever it is next, I'm in. Female protag that cheats would be awesome to see again.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Glad you're making it! Thank you for working so hard man. Also thank you for the quality quick updates! Can't wait for the finish and for what's hopefully next? KC was a lot of fun too, so whatever it is next, I'm in. Female protag that cheats would be awesome to see again.
You're welcome.

I currently have no specific plans to do another game after this one is complete and posted. I do have an idea for a very different style of game, but it will require me to learn a lot more about python than I currently do, so it will be a while, if at all.

CMin1994

Apr 3, 2018
You're welcome.

I currently have no specific plans to do another game after this one is complete and posted. I do have an idea for a very different style of game, but it will require me to learn a lot more about python than I currently do, so it will be a while, if at all.
Gotta start with an idea! But if this is the finish of your work, it's very appreciated.

hanessmellbad

Sep 24, 2018
Been loving playing this game, it's exactly what I was looking for! I do hope that she undergoes more physical changes though, like heavier makeup, tanning, fake hair, piercings, or lip fillers, etc. It's fun to see her constantly struggling to hide her corruption only for it to become more and more obvious to everyone around her. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Been loving playing this game, it's exactly what I was looking for! I do hope that she undergoes more physical changes though, like heavier makeup, tanning, fake hair, piercings, or lip fillers, etc. It's fun to see her constantly struggling to hide her corruption only for it to become more and more obvious to everyone around her. Can't wait for the next chapter!
I doubt it will go that far. We are only getting two more chapters. Maybe if we are nice, we can persuade the dev to take it further in a sequel.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The game could be better with a route in which you can outsmart the rest of characters.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'm glad you're enjoying the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes