3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
As far as I’m concerned, it is only a happy ending if she fully embraces being converted into a trashy whore who takes it from everyone.
Well, depending on the choices you make during the game, that may or may not happen, to one degree or another.

Dec 21, 2018
Well, depending on the choices you make during the game, that may or may not happen, to one degree or another.
I would like to see a clear moral degeneration where she actually enjoys being used in order to get what she wants. But this can be much much later.

Her boyfriend is a loser and he can be cucked for all I care.

Reactions: alexhunter

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i think i need a walkthrough..i dont wanna be corrupt and give HJ's and BJ's to get ahead..lol...i want an honest lesbian..they can succeed in life dammit!!! OP says lesbian..i saw none of that..LOL

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Well, I don't want to spoil the ending. Or endings.
Okay :) But i must say that i don't really understand why C couldn't accept that she is a bisexual and stop whining about she's not a gay. She has a lot sex scenes with Eve.. at some point she should start to feel good about it. And i really like Eve and Joyce. And it's disturbing me as a player that C doesn't like them as i do... :(

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Okay :) But i must say that i don't really understand why C couldn't accept that she is a bisexual and stop whining about she's not a gay. She has a lot sex scenes with Eve.. at some point she should start to feel good about it. And i really like Eve and Joyce. And it's disturbing me as a player that C doesn't like them as i do... :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes