3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
A lesbian rapist lol. I didn't know date rape drug made you think you were drunk. Here I thought it just made you pass out so you can be raped in peace.:unsure:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Alright my dude spoil me, who do i need to bang to avoid Mac&Cheese?
I think your choices don't matter. Especially seeing how the mc is dumb as a box of rocks. I can't hold my alcohol, literally just blacked out and did something stupid so I'll get drunk again. What could possibly go wrong?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I think your choices don't matter. Especially seeing how the mc is dumb as a box of rocks. I can't hold my alcohol, literally just blacked out and did something stupid so I'll get drunk again. What could possibly go wrong?
Heh... precisely. What could go wrong?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Descent v0.8.

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I was glad to see my favorite "fat guy" join the story. That guy gets more pussy than John Holmes. Nice update, btw.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
The events of that evening are are fully disclosed over the next chapter or two.
All I'm saying is Eve is making me miss the scumbag IT guy lol. All he wanted was a hj and maybe a kiss, Eve is just a manipulative psychopath.:LOL:

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I'm so hooked on this game and the speed of production and continued quality is amazing
Keep up the good work

Crazytalk

Mar 1, 2018
Yes. It's a four month internship, Sept - Dec. Each chapter is about two weeks, so there are eight chapters in total. Version .9 will have all of the content in the game and version 1.0 will be the final version, cleaning up any issues or corrections which are pointed out after .9 is posted.

Glad you're enjoying it.
Any plans for a new game, that sees what happens after the internship?

Reactions: Slayer74

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'm so hooked on this game and the speed of production and continued quality is amazing
Keep up the good work
Thanks. In reality, the production was nowhere near as speedy as it seems, as the game was mostly done before I started posting, but I am glad you're enjoying it. :)

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes