3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I personally prefer the really degrading stuff, where she is blackmailed to act like a complete slut in front of people she respects (and who don't know why she is doing it) while watching the shock on their faces. Maybe a gangbang or bukkake or drinking a digusting old man's piss.

I think I need to see a doctor...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'd like to sing some praises as well. The way the corruption is told is done better than most games. The dev understands how to do it. Lezdom is pretty rare to see and it's amazing as well. Can't wait to see the mc call eve her mistress.
The rhythm of how the conversations is good. The pacing with text, scene changes, sex scenes and decisions is all done well.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I'd like to sing some praises as well. The way the corruption is told is done better than most games. The dev understands how to do it. Lezdom is pretty rare to see and it's amazing as well. Can't wait to see the mc call eve her mistress.
The rhythm of how the conversations is good. The pacing with text, scene changes, sex scenes and decisions is all done well.
Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated. :)

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
New chapter is up. If you encounter any issues or problems, please let me know.
Amazing. Most devs need 4 moths + to get the story up to this point. You should definitely set up patreon and discord pages. You know, for the ppl who want to donate. It's cool that it's developed for free, but everything is expensive and time consuming. I know that you do it for fun, but you and this game can become the new Dark Cookie and his game that he releases for free to everyone on the same day with the same content. With the money you can hire some coder or writer to help you out and expand. And that means even more content per update.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Amazing. Most devs need 4 moths + to get the story up to this point. You should definitely set up patreon and discord pages. You know, for the ppl who want to donate. It's cool that it's developed for free, but everything is expensive and time consuming. I know that you do it for fun, but you and this game can become the new Dark Cookie and his game that he releases for free to everyone on the same day with the same content. With the money you can hire some coder or writer to help you out and expand. And that means even more content per update.
Thank you very much, but I've no interest in doing this to make money. Mostly, I just started doing the game to see if I could do it. I enjoyed playing some of the games here and wanted to give it a try.

And it took a lot more than four months to write and render the game. I just didn't start posting it until after it was mostly complete.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Thank you very much, but I've no interest in doing this to make money. Mostly, I just started doing the game to see if I could do it. I enjoyed playing some of the games here and wanted to give it a try.

And it took a lot more than four months to write and render the game. I just didn't start posting it until after it was mostly complete.
Well, if you don't want to make money you can use it, as I said before, to hire ppl to help out with other games (if you plan on continuing to make games).

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Just hope you can wrap it unlike KC.. I really don't like to start games that they never end more than most in here ..

Wish you the best Ryder
Barring disaster, the story will end. It has eight chapters in total, with an epilogue. It should all be posted by the end of the month. And thanks.

Reactions: þussy
3.30 star(s) 65 Votes