3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Did you achieve? I can't. Tried several times. Maybe somebody have save file with all endings?
Going from memory here, but:

- get the meaner version of Eve
- Don't get fired, but don't end up with a position at the firm
- Refuse all job offers (if any)

If all of that happens, you should get to where you want to go. IIRC.

Reactions: Del.Mar

kutya1313

Jan 26, 2019
Going from memory here, but:

- get the meaner version of Eve
- Don't get fired, but don't end up with a position at the firm
- Refuse all job offers (if any)

If all of that happens, you should get to where you want to go. IIRC.
I have achieved! You can load it on page 13. (there are some other interesting endings also)

Great thanks Ryder77 for this awesome game. I hope in the future you will continue Christine's story :)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I have achieved! You can load it on page 13. (there are some other interesting endings also)

Great thanks Ryder77 for this awesome game. I hope in the future you will continue Christine's story :)
Congrats! I wasn't sure I had it right, as it's been a while since I looked at the game.

And thanks for your kind words. Glad you enjoyed the game.

DynEggs

Aug 8, 2019
Thank you. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the game. Not worried about getting paid, as I just did it for fun. :)
(...)
Thank you for the kind words. I don't think there will be a "next work" any time soon, but I'm glad to hear you enjoyed this one.
I suspected as much and this is why I wrote the part about money! I recognize your kind when I see it - intelligent, passionate, extremely driven and capable - but oh so lofty and self-contained (I don't have a better word for it) - I do this just for fun.

This is why I want you to get paid! Because you see what you have done and you see that you have done a bitchin game - and you go - oh well - mission accomplished - damn I kick ass. But I'm hooked, I need more now! :D

So I want you to see that art doesn't have to be just work, work, work - but can also be - communicate with like minded people - get dough - do something with that dough that you wouldn't do with your white collar job dough. ... Also, I suspect you're a lawyer :D

All the love to you, keep it gangsta, man <3

Hairpremi

Apr 28, 2018

This is amazing!
Thank you so much for these!

Does anyone else have any of the other endings saved?
please share them?
thank you in advance!

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Looking forward to your future content (if there is any I hope). Do you have a patreon?

Barbiecued

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2019
Really liked this game. Overall there aren't that many sexscenes, but I also think they're appropriate and, (not absurd like so many sex games), to their situations and the story which by far makes them more exciting to witness. I really prefer quality over quantity. One criticism that I can think of is the lack of choices in the story that leads to being fired, but I understand that it is complicated to make an coherent storyline with too many choices in play. Just look at GGGB. Its massive. But it also means you can replay the game a lot. Still, I have replayed this game maybe.. 5-6 times? Just for the scenes that I personally like (like the boss scene in the garage - my favorite). Descent and Katie's Corruption is two of my favorites, despite being short, and the other unfinished - I love that theme of female lead and corruption. The dialogue, if I remember correctly, is quite good and you can tell you either did some research into the theme or have experience yourself. The grammar is okay too, which can be a really awful turnoff for me sometimes.

Either way, I'd give this a 4.5/5 tbh and I really look forward to seeing more from you!

Reactions: dasflute2

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Really liked this game. Overall there aren't that many sexscenes, but I also think they're appropriate and, (not absurd like so many sex games), to their situations and the story which by far makes them more exciting to witness. I really prefer quality over quantity.
Thank you. I made an effort to have the sex scenes make sense in the context of the story. They start off kind of infrequent, but increase in number as things get out of hand for the main character. I'm glad it worked for you.

One criticism that I can think of is the lack of choices in the story that leads to being fired, but I understand that it is complicated to make an coherent storyline with too many choices in play.
It is difficult to strike the right balance. However, there are a lot of opportunities to get fired in the game. In addition to the monthly reviews, which can easily lead to being fired, there are (IIRC) at least one or two decisions each month that can get you fired. Perhaps you played Christine as too good an employee!

Just look at GGGB. Its massive. But it also means you can replay the game a lot.
Yeah, GGGB is amazing. My head would have exploded if I'd tried something like that. I don't know how Eva does it.

Either way, I'd give this a 4.5/5 tbh and I really look forward to seeing more from you!
Thanks. I've no plans to do another game at this point, but who knows.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
That was some fine writing and character design, especially our MC, Christine. A turn on for sure and makes it more "pleasurable" to see her corrupted. Here's hoping you make another one, perhaps a squeal to this (even though you mentioned you have no plans yet awww). I went through pretty much all the ending and found the "cheating" with judge while married, becoming the judge's assistant and William's assistant the most satisfying. I know this is a finished game and obviously enjoyed it, but I can't help but drifting some of my "thoughts" from the epilogue:

- Becoming William's Assistant: William continue to "introduce" her to the rich and elites. (This was shown if player picked the William route instead of going to the bar with Ashley or Eve and he would take Christine to some fancy dinner and meet the senator.) Wish the epilogue would continue that path and maybe have Chrissy "rise through" by associating with the rich and powerful.

- Would love to see more "sluttier" contents with the judge. (Fat man doing degrading things to young redhead ;) kinky

- Or have Dmitri as a (nasty) option if Chrissy lost her job and have no one to support her (Tony or Eve)

Last edited:
Reactions: dasflute2

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I didn't give this game enough credit this really is a good game! Still it is a little difficult to do what you want and keep your job a the same time. But i can't seem to get the judge's job offer at the end? How do you get it?

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
That was some fine writing and character design, especially our MC, Christine. A turn on for sure and makes it more "pleasurable" to see her corrupted. Here's hoping you make another one, perhaps a squeal to this (even though you mentioned you have no plans yet awww).
Thanks for the kind words. This game was done for fun and posted for free, so I really appreciate receiving comments.

DESCENT took the better part of a year to do. At this point, I don't see myself having that kind of time again to devote to doing another game. Of course, that could change, but I doubt it.

Becoming William's Assistant: William continue to "introduce" her to the rich and elites. (This was shown if player picked the William route instead of going to the bar with Ashley or Eve and he would take Christine to some fancy dinner and meet the senator.) Wish the epilogue would continue that path and maybe have Chrissy "rise through" by associating with the rich and powerful.
Did you find the "good" William ending? There is an ending where she becomes a trusted advisor to William and takes an active role in his business affairs. (As well as having sex with him, of course.) I think that's the ending that comes closest to what you are describing here.

Or have Dmitri as a (nasty) option if Chrissy lost her job and have no one to support her (Tony or Eve)
That's a good idea. I never considered an ending with her being with Dmitri, but I kind of wish I did. Oh well.

Thanks again for the comments.

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes