3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I didn't give this game enough credit this really is a good game! Still it is a little difficult to do what you want and keep your job a the same time. But i can't seem to get the judge's job offer at the end? How do you get it?
I tried to make it a challenge, with trade offs between Christine making compromises to keep her job and still trying to maintain her principles. It was difficult to find the balance and I'm still not sure I did.

It's been a while, so I'm not entirely sure how to trigger the Judge's job offer. You need to make it through the internship, but not get (or accept) a job at the firm. Depending on how things go with William and the Judge, you will receive a job offer at the New Years party. However, I'm not quite sure how it is triggered.

Sorry.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Did you find the "good" William ending? There is an ending where she becomes a trusted advisor to William and takes an active role in his business affairs. (As well as having sex with him, of course.) I think that's the ending that comes closest to what you are describing here.
Yes I did, sorry if I wasn't being clear and yeah that is the ending I was referring. Aside from being the trusted advisor, she could also start exploring the world of the elites and powerful (like with the senator).

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Yes I did, sorry if I wasn't being clear and yeah that is the ending I was referring. Aside from being the trusted advisor, she could also start exploring the world of the elites and powerful (like with the senator).

Well, for all we know, that's exactly what she's doing. :)

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
The only thing I missed from this gem was something with her ex. Why you didn't go for it? It would have fitted pretty well imo :)
You should do a Descent expansion with that! :p

So you exclude the possibility to open up a Patreon/Subscriberstar account? With this on your curriculum and some good old advertising I think you could do well.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
The only thing I missed from this gem was something with her ex. Why you didn't go for it? It would have fitted pretty well imo :)
You should do a Descent expansion with that! :p
I thought about that and almost worked it in, but I decided to use Eric just as a work antagonist. That seemed more interesting to me.

So you exclude the possibility to open up a Patreon/Subscriberstar account? With this on your curriculum and some good old advertising I think you could do well.
I didn't want to charge anything, or make money, from the game. I just did it for fun.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
I thought about that and almost worked it in, but I decided to use Eric just as a work antagonist. That seemed more interesting to me.
They are not mutually exclusive, in fact I was imagining it with him as a work antagonist ;)

And I know you you did it for fun, but maybe a little compensation for a post Descent project would motivate you to keep creating, idk. And I'm saying all this because I have the utmost respect for the quality of your work, you know :)

presario1000

Jun 18, 2018
Really enjoyed the game, great writing and pacing. Really made me wonder the whole time how far I had to go to win the job.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
And I know you you did it for fun, but maybe a little compensation for a post Descent project would motivate you to keep creating, idk. And I'm saying all this because I have the utmost respect for the quality of your work, you know :)
Thank you very much. Unfortunately, I just don't see myself having the time to create another game of this type in the foreseeable future.

Really enjoyed the game, great writing and pacing. Really made me wonder the whole time how far I had to go to win the job.
Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it. So, how far did you have to go to keep the job? :)

Reactions: Mwanted

urinux

Apr 18, 2018
I like the different routes in this game and how they play into your job performance. Eve on the other hand seems way too railroaded. Not that her content is bad, but there seems to be no way to avoid getting entangled in it no matter how you try to play your character. I feel like there should be a way to avoid her with the consequences of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I like the different routes in this game and how they play into your job performance. Eve on the other hand seems way too railroaded. Not that her content is bad, but there seems to be no way to avoid getting entangled in it no matter how you try to play your character. I feel like there should be a way to avoid her...
A lot of people have made that comment and, in retrospect, I suppose I could have provided for additional ways to bypass her. Having said that, other than the initial bar encounter, I think you should be able to avoid most of the more involved contact with her. I'm going by memory, though, so that might not be right.

urinux

Apr 18, 2018
A lot of people have made that comment and, in retrospect, I suppose I could have provided for additional ways to bypass her. Having said that, other than the initial bar encounter, I think you should be able to avoid most of the more involved contact with her. I'm going by memory, though, so that might not be right.
You're still forced into a scene with her at a costume party. The scene can play out differently, but you can't avoid it.

I really liked the way Dimitri content was gated behind certain character choices. You could get fully involved or not involved at all. With Eve your first encounter ends the same no matter what you drink. You can avoid one or two scenes after, but unlike Dimitri's optional costume scene Eve's is mandatory.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
You're still forced into a scene with her at a costume party. The scene can play out differently, but you can't avoid it.

I really liked the way Dimitri content was gated behind certain character choices. You could get fully involved or not involved at all. With Eve your first encounter ends the same no matter what you drink. You can avoid one or two scenes after, but unlike Dimitri's optional costume scene Eve's is mandatory.
I'm sure you're right. I do recall that you don't have to go to the costume party with Eve, but there is definitely an encounter with her there.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
can we please get a walkthrough? i feel like i missed a lot of the game. i see a spankng tag witch i never got to see. some1 care to explain at least

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes