3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Question about icons:
Left mean works and right side Good/Bad karma for love?
Edit: Read introduction they says... :sneaky:

Last edited:

will_990

Donor
May 21, 2018
Many thanks to Ryder77 for his work, and thanks to UncleVT for the uploading. :)
I did write a review, hopefully it's somewhat understandable.

Kaizoku10

Apr 11, 2020
Since it looks like you still see messages here, I just wanted to add my thanks for the game, and most particularly for making the Eve route possible without having to get too involved with the guys! It was very neatly done, the way you let them still be involved in C's, well, descent, but making the "scenes" quite reasonably avoidable.

And I just had to say, my favorite moment...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Well this game is a nice surprise and hidden gem. I just finished it and liked it quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some epilouges. The game seems to have so much potential but seems to have ended abruptly.

1. Completely corrupted play - did whatever and slept with everyone to finally get the job.
I played both paths where I stay in love with the boyfriend and we stay together and where we drift apart and he ends up with co worker.

Is it possible to end up with the boss at all or is it just a workplace affair.

2. Completely ethical play - stayed true and got fired in the end because i didn't bring in the client King.
I played both paths where I stay in love with the boyfriend and we stay together and eventually end up in a mid level firm and where we drift apart and he ends up with co worker and i end up working in insurance.

Is there any way to be ethical and get the job without sleeping around.

3. Mixed play - Stayed ethical but slept with King to bring in his bussines. Didnt get the job but joined King.

The ending I got was a bossy type and was in affair with King. Is there a way to be in a loving relationship with him? Get married etc because I noticed that that was an option when chatting with him at meeting. And is there a way to have a professional only relationship with him.

4. Any way to be professional relationship with the judge or is it always sexual.

5. I havent played the Eve route yet but it seems like a slave route? Is there a loving relationship route?

Daniel xVxd

Nov 19, 2017
I know the answer for 4 and 5 only.

4 - no it's not possible to have a professional relationship with the judge

5 - yes there's a love path with Eve. You have to resist her dominance while remain friendly

I beleive there's also a love path with King, but I haven't reached/played it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I know the answer for 4 and 5 only.

4 - no it's not possible to have a professional relationship with the judge

5 - yes there's a love path with Eve. You have to resist her dominance while remain friendly

I beleive there's also a love path with King, but I haven't reached/played it.
Thanks (y)

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Since it looks like you still see messages here, I just wanted to add my thanks for the game, and most particularly for making the Eve route possible without having to get too involved with the guys! It was very neatly done, the way you let them still be involved in C's, well, descent, but making the "scenes" quite reasonably avoidable.
Thank you. .I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Well this game is a nice surprise and hidden gem. I just finished it and liked it quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone could help me with some epilouges. The game seems to have so much potential but seems to have ended abruptly.
I'm glad you liked it. As for the abrupt ending, it was always my intention to have the game end after the four month internship (or earlier, if things don't work out at the firm). I think four months was just long enough to tell the story, or stories, that I wanted to tell. IMO, anyway.

To try to answer your questions (going from memory here):

1. You cannot end up with the boss.

2. I believe you should be able to get hired without sleeping around, but it's difficult. I'm not 100% on that, but I do remember wanting to make it possible.

3. There are two paths with King. If you manage the "nice" path and end up with him, it will result in more or a sugar daddy kind of relationship where he comes to respect C's professional abilities. It's not purely professional, but it's not a bad ending.

4. No. The judge is always a dick.

5. Yes. Like King, there is both a mean and a "nice" path with Eve. She is always kind of dominating, but the nice path results in them being girlfriends, with Eve supporting C.

As I said, I'm going from memory here, as it's been a while since I've played through the game.

Reactions: Vasilji

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I'm glad you liked it. As for the abrupt ending, it was always my intention to have the game end after the four month internship (or earlier, if things don't work out at the firm). I think four months was just long enough to tell the story, or stories, that I wanted to tell. IMO, anyway.

To try to answer your questions (going from memory here):

1. You cannot end up with the boss.

2. I believe you should be able to get hired without sleeping around, but it's difficult. I'm not 100% on that, but I do remember wanting to make it possible.

3. There are two paths with King. If you manage the "nice" path and end up with him, it will result in more or a sugar daddy kind of relationship where he comes to respect C's professional abilities. It's not purely professional, but it's not a bad ending.

4. No. The judge is always a dick.

5. Yes. Like King, there is both a mean and a "nice" path with Eve. She is always kind of dominating, but the nice path results in them being girlfriends, with Eve supporting C.

As I said, I'm going from memory here, as it's been a while since I've played through the game.
Thanks for the update. I guess your reasoning for the ending makes sense. Congratulations on finishing the game. There are lots who abandon theirs.

I finally played the Eve path. Thanks got both of the paths.

For the King nice path any suggestions on how to play get that. I cant seem to get it.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks for the update. I guess your reasoning for the ending makes sense. Congratulations on finishing the game. There are lots who abandon theirs.
Thanks. I think one of the reasons that people don't finish (apart from the nature of Patreon and the financial setup) is that things can very easily get out of hand with too many paths. The limitations I set helped me avoid that fate.

I finally played the Eve path. Thanks got both of the paths.

For the King nice path any suggestions on how to play get that. I cant seem to get it.
The key is how you react to him in the bar the first time you meet. If you tell him what he wants to hear, that will start him down the "nice" path. I'm not 100% certain, but most of what he wants to hear is that you're not totally committed to the professional career, that you don't have a boyfriend and that you are open to other opportunities. You may have to play around with the responses, but that's the gist of it. After that, he will be attracted to you in a somewhat less bossy way, which should let you more or less put him off and string him along a bit. Then, if you get the King ending, you will get the "good" King ending.

Again, I'm going from memory here, but that's about it.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Thanks. I think one of the reasons that people don't finish (apart from the nature of Patreon and the financial setup) is that things can very easily get out of hand with too many paths. The limitations I set helped me avoid that fate.

The key is how you react to him in the bar the first time you meet. If you tell him what he wants to hear, that will start him down the "nice" path. I'm not 100% certain, but most of what he wants to hear is that you're not totally committed to the professional career, that you don't have a boyfriend and that you are open to other opportunities. You may have to play around with the responses, but that's the gist of it. After that, he will be attracted to you in a somewhat less bossy way, which should let you more or less put him off and string him along a bit. Then, if you get the King ending, you will get the "good" King ending.

Again, I'm going from memory here, but that's about it.
Thanks. I got it. I understand the "good" part now. I hope you give another game a shot. I'm sure if you will have more success

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Thanks. I got it. I understand the "good" part now. I hope you give another game a shot. I'm sure if you will have more success
What? Even MORE success? How can that be possible? ;)

Thanks. I'm glad you're enjoying the game enough to try and work through all of the endings. At this point, I don't think I'm likely to find the time to do a new game in the foreseeable future, but who knows.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
Decided to play the game again for the first time in a few months. Got an ending I had never gotten before, marrying Tony and starting a law firm with him while also still having to fuck the judge and sleep with Eve. The game still delivers!

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Decided to play the game again for the first time in a few months. Got an ending I had never gotten before, marrying Tony and starting a law firm with him while also still having to fuck the judge and sleep with Eve. The game still delivers!
Do you remember what you did to get there?

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes