3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Decided to play the game again for the first time in a few months. Got an ending I had never gotten before, marrying Tony and starting a law firm with him while also still having to fuck the judge and sleep with Eve. The game still delivers!
Really? Hmm.... I don't remember that ending at all.

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I'm trying to remember what I did... for once I was aiming away from a "pure" Eve route, since I tend to always go down that path. It involved me cozying up to Mr. King as often as I could, which I hadn't done before (really liked going to the party as his arm candy). I did still accept the application for diversity hire, but ultimately I got the job outright without needing it. I had Mack delete the Instapics, but didn't ask Eve for help in taking down Eric. I lost the BSI filings in court, which I honestly thought would sink me. Those are all the "major" decisions I remember off the top of my head.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn, So you can’t avoid meeting Evely and blackmail route=He always use drugs to chrish?
I try get that "eve love" route.

When I played for the first time I got two different endings, either Chris was fired or she almost fuck everyone that stayed in the company.

Someone said that eve should be avoided as much as possible but for me it still led to that blackmail case and then if you disobeyed her then you were fired.

I really like the game, but I'm a bit confused when I try to get a specific end or I'm too simple for this game.

Edit:
I found this:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/305724_Descent_Lesbian_Walkthrough_GF_Eve.pdf
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Bgibbs666

Aug 1, 2018
It's been awhile since I've played this. While it was quite enjoyable corrupting the hell out of C & banging everyone in sight the end that I personally found most rewarding from her perspective was the one where she gets fired almost immediately for supposedly hacking another law firm's computers but to keep it quiet and avoid ethics charges they give her a recommendation that allows her to intern at another law firm where she makes partner & marries Tony.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
It's been awhile since I've played this. While it was quite enjoyable corrupting the hell out of C & banging everyone in sight the end that I personally found most rewarding from her perspective was the one where she gets fired almost immediately for supposedly hacking another law firm's computers but to keep it quiet and avoid ethics charges they give her a recommendation that allows her to intern at another law firm where she makes partner & marries Tony.
Yes, that is one of the possible happy endings, for sure.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Out of every game here I've actually played and enjoyed because it had no incest or other types of fetishes that I find appalling but it was the one that got me flagged the most because I was targeted for my brutal honesty about the direction of the game theirs no rewards whatsoever to playing this the entire game the Protagonist went through hell no revenge nothing satisfying for the players that had to suffer through this game why I rate this game 2/10 this game is made for a set audience of an acquired taste.

• Angry
Reactions: HaremGamesHater

CrowleyJ

Jul 11, 2017
Came back to this after ages, and was driven away by exactly the same thing that got me to stop last time. I absolutely despise Eve, and I hate the fact that there's no way to avoid her.

As a sidenote, it may come up in other circumstances, but what happens with Even isn't lesdom, or femdom, or any type of dom. It's blackmail and rape. She either drugs your wine, which makes it sexual assault leading to blackmail and rape, or she gets you blackout and then uses the pictures to turn it into blackmail and rape.

For everybody in the comments who're happily enjoying the lesbian rape, more power to you. Personally I'm really not into this particular version of it, but at least we can agree on what's actually happening here.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Came back to this after ages, and was driven away by exactly the same thing that got me to stop last time. I absolutely despise Eve, and I hate the fact that there's no way to avoid her.
Thanks for giving it another try and sorry it didn't appeal to you any more the second time.

As a sidenote, it may come up in other circumstances, but what happens with Even isn't lesdom, or femdom, or any type of dom. It's blackmail and rape. She either drugs your wine, which makes it sexual assault leading to blackmail and rape, or she gets you blackout and then uses the pictures to turn it into blackmail and rape.

For everybody in the comments who're happily enjoying the lesbian rape, more power to you. Personally I'm really not into this particular version of it, but at least we can agree on what's actually happening here.
At least. :)

Reactions: Gigalomaniac
3.30 star(s) 65 Votes