3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I can confirm it does. Now, I am going to play with the tags, hoping I can cover the spoiler I am going to make, saying how I had got it, by suprise, when I had played the game time ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's funny because reading this... I actually remember this glow but i was suss about it because of how the game goes and now i hear it prob the best game over ending in the game :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: looseylucy

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
it's funny because reading this... I actually remember this glow but i was suss about it because of how the game goes and now i hear it prob the best game over ending in the game :FacePalm:
Well, I cannot say if it is in absolute the best for me, because I had not seen all of the others, and even though I put her through some stuff, in some ending I saw end she managed to get the job, her own firm, family etc., which is still nice.
But definitively, I liked a lot that surprise ending, and I think the author had a great idea in putting it in, even told him.
In a way, reminded me of "Easter eggs", although it is not the same.

Reactions: dasflute2

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Pretty short and dumb game, even if you report the binder, and point out how it was Eric, you still end up with getting fired when you turn down the blackmail attempt (As anyone with any shred of self-respect would).

Please developers, don't rely on moron logic to drive your plots, no one with any self-respect would agree to be blackmailed like that

Edit: Face-palmers can't handle the truth

Last edited:

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
Please developers, don't rely on moron logic to drive your plots, no one with any self-respect would agree to be blackmailed like that
There are times in life where people have to choose between their self-respect and getting ahead. If you play the game with the goal of getting ahead, you have to make sacrifices. The plot is realistic in the way it presents that choice. Much more so than most games in this space.

It's spelled out right in the intro -- "On various occasions, Christine may be forced -- or may choose -- to compromise her ideals to get ahead."

It might not be the game you want to play, but the logic of the plot is completely sound.

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
There are times in life where people have to choose between their self-respect and getting ahead. If you play the game with the goal of getting ahead, you have to make sacrifices. The plot is realistic in the way it presents that choice. Much more so than most games in this space.

It's spelled out right in the intro -- "On various occasions, Christine may be forced -- or may choose -- to compromise her ideals to get ahead."

It might not be the game you want to play, but the logic of the plot is completely sound.
No not really, since this is an internship, LOL

Only a moron would think an internship is worth being blackmailed for, plenty of prestigious law firms and internships available out there.

The MC is supposed to be a highly intelligent law school graduate, not some brain dead moron from the backwaters

• Angry
Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Tushita

Nov 2, 2021
I only have played the beginning of this, game, but apparently you have to choose between the boring boyfriend, the rapist lesbian Eve, or some asshole or old rich man from the job. I don´t find any of those characters appealing, so... Is there a route with Dianne or Ashley, or at least a way to have sex with them?

Last edited:

DnDfan

Apr 1, 2018
I only have played the beginning of this, game, but apparently you have to choose between the boring boyfriend, the rapist lesbian Eve, or some asshole or old rich man from the job. I don´t find any of those characters appealing, so... Is there a route with Dianne or Ashley, or at least a way to have sex with them?
Sorry, but you get no play with either of those ladies. If you feel you must finish the game, go for the ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: qodee

dasflute2

Jan 5, 2018
I remember thinking at first that Chris would have the chance to wind up with Ashley, but I never considered Dianne.... Now that would have been a whole different experience, trophy wife to the alpha businesswoman!

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
I remember thinking at first that Chris would have the chance to wind up with Ashley, but I never considered Dianne.... Now that would have been a whole different experience, trophy wife to the alpha businesswoman!
Sadly, I never thought of that. A missed opportunity.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

suissant

Jan 7, 2019
Great writing, involving storyline, great and well designed choices. My only complaint would be that sometimes it seems she's railroaded into a decision too much or else you get an end, but that's to be expected in a corruption VN. The thing I liked more even though I'm not a particularly fan of corruption is the writing. You nailed it. It's really well written.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Great writing, involving storyline, great and well designed choices. My only complaint would be that sometimes it seems she's railroaded into a decision too much or else you get an end, but that's to be expected in a corruption VN. The thing I liked more even though I'm not a particularly fan of corruption is the writing. You nailed it. It's really well written.
Thank you. Much appreciated.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Does anyone have a list of endings?

- Faithful with Tony
- Slut
- Slut, works for the Judge
- Slut, works for William King

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes