3.30 star(s) 65 Votes

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
So, during a discussion of this game over on the Female Agent discord, I felt inspired to replay this game with the script on hand and ended up making a short walkthrough/endings guide.

I have to add that as a whole this game isn't for me and I think there should probably be a clearer tag separation in female MC corruption games to differentiate between games that focus on degradation and those that are less negative or even empowering. All characters except for Ashley and Dianne attempt to use you for their own good and/or sexual desires and you can never let your guard down (sadly, Christine does often have her guard down naïvely and you can't do anything about it). That said, there actually are some good endings written convincingly enough that you are left thinking Christine will end up with a happy personal life. Getting there can be a very negative experience for those not into all the degradation and abuse, though.

Without further ado I present to you my guide.
Well, I guess this is the most broad walkthrough so far.

Is there any variation in the endings with W. King? I think I didn't find the sex slave one (yet)

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Tbt what this game lacks is a gallery mod or all saves collection. Should have that as an option

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Tried everything and all routes in this game tbh. A few things that are a bit annoying:

- Lesbian path is forced upon you with Eve, you can't avoid her. She's also not a good LI because she's pretty immature and dense.
- Makes no sense for the Dmitri incident (discovering files that were already reported) to happen even. But I guess its essential in the story
- Is there even a way to legitimately win the associate position without having to resort to unfair means (diversity hire, recording) on the loyal route (nothing with Wilcox, Gordon, William).
Imo William is easy to lead on (you can suggest the Job thing, keep leading him on and retain work points for that however he does give you an ultimatum around the end of the game, I assume accepting that will give a somewhat indecent ending)

But overall it's pretty good. The variety is nice. Would rate this 8/10 and worth the time.

Ryder77

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2017
Tried everything and all routes in this game tbh. A few things that are a bit annoying:

- Lesbian path is forced upon you with Eve, you can't avoid her. She's also not a good LI because she's pretty immature and dense.
- Makes no sense for the Dmitri incident (discovering files that were already reported) to happen even. But I guess its essential in the story
- Is there even a way to legitimately win the associate position without having to resort to unfair means (diversity hire, recording) on the loyal route (nothing with Wilcox, Gordon, William).
Imo William is easy to lead on (you can suggest the Job thing, keep leading him on and retain work points for that however he does give you an ultimatum around the end of the game, I assume accepting that will give a somewhat indecent ending)

But overall it's pretty good. The variety is nice. Would rate this 8/10 and worth the time.
Thanks.

It's been a long time since I created the game, but I believe I set it up so that it's *just* possible to be hired on without compromising. That was my intention, anyway. I've no idea how.

Thanks for giving the game a try. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Thanks.

It's been a long time since I created the game, but I believe I set it up so that it's *just* possible to be hired on without compromising. That was my intention, anyway. I've no idea how.

You're welcome :)
Are you working on any other VNs/projects currently?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
To be blunt, i am not in to lesbian.
But i do actually like the false choice. A game where you get tricked. haha..
Though i wish you could have that on a different level. Meaning not lesbian. But i respect that. Its just not for me i suppose.
I mean she has to admit basically that she is a lesbian, even though she is not. How crazy is that. On the other hand, i could have imagined that if you say no, you could have a different outcome. That would have been great too.
In the end nothing wrong with it. There surely a lots of users that like it that way.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Did a run. Didn't want to get involved with the scumbag ex, turned him down twice, reported to boss when he stole files from the rival firm, then it gets revealed that he used *my* PC to download them, IT guy blackmails me, I tell IT guy to fuck off since anything else is pretty much just an admission of guilt, I get fired. Run over.

Trip report: Game is railroady as hell/10
Reporting to the boss first should have some sort of impact on the situation. At least a consolation prize of the scumbag ex being fired alongside you or something? Since the firm is apparently willing to just cut their losses and fire whatever intern for any reason...

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Thanks.

Sorry, nothing. I can't see myself having that kind of time again.
I LOVE the tone and setting of the game. If you have any personal favourites please let me know. Because I like your taste. This game is one of my personal favourites.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Did a run. Didn't want to get involved with the scumbag ex, turned him down twice, reported to boss when he stole files from the rival firm, then it gets revealed that he used *my* PC to download them, IT guy blackmails me, I tell IT guy to fuck off since anything else is pretty much just an admission of guilt, I get fired. Run over.

Trip report: Game is railroady as hell/10
Reporting to the boss first should have some sort of impact on the situation. At least a consolation prize of the scumbag ex being fired alongside you or something? Since the firm is apparently willing to just cut their losses and fire whatever intern for any reason...
It's canon to go to the IT guy, the choice you make there will be useful to fuel your path in the future.
eg. Regardless of either choice, "someone" ends up knowing what happened there and it sets the stone for the a few events in the future.
If you dont want to be involved with IT guy, just dominate/threaten him and he wont disturb you

3.30 star(s) 65 Votes