Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
It's funny how this place devolved into beating people up.

On the other note, I expected to bang the black raider in the redone into cause of the screenies. But that's all right since there's enough 'young one''s tits in this update to satisfy me she's a absolute cutie that acts like a ditz, I'm surprised by the relationship they already have I kinda expected to corrupt her but loving that he already did and is holding back from corrupting the 'Elder one'. This update does a good prologue and I can't wait to see the proper story starting. Just hope the dev isn't turned off from all this throwing hands talk going on in the comments.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
I was waiting for 0.2 to check the game, and i personally will play the "censored" version, even tho violence/gore fits this world it's just not my thing, if the next version the dev decides the game is better with the "uncensored" version i'll probably still play. Let the man work in peace.

Edit: Just played it, i can see you put alot of work on this game, story/dialogues is damn good, girls are gorgeous, renders are beautiful, great job dev.
My only grip is the mummy fight, you can't understand whats going on without seeing, it loses impact and left me confused.

Last edited:

Ikarius

Game Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Desert Stalker [v0.02 Prologue Complete] [Zetan] - Compressed

UNCUT (Optional Gore)

Original PC Size: 740.0 MB
Original MAC Size: 722.6 MB

Compressed PC Size: 121.4 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 104.4 MB

CUT (No Gore)

Original PC Size: 740 MB
Compressed PC Size: 121.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Virtually had no problem with initial release and fight scene at the start since most was OPTIONAL iirc (i actually just let the girl go with 1st choice and that was it, not into that stuff other choices had that are now gone ouch! lol) until MC meets his wife... it all went down hill for me there since i though choices matter in this game :WaitWhat:.

Just checked out this update for few minutes and this update is an improvement in my eyes (see my 1st comment on page 3 in the thread for more info) not to mention the relations option at the start (i wish more games use this, specially inc3st driven ones :KEK:), now those that are not into inc3st can somewhat make it "avoidable" :HideThePain: (i made them MC's apprentices and MC's their guardian and wife is their mentor, even edited and added little background story for the girls hehe... and it's all lore friendly too :sneaky:, will have to take this into consideration when i finally review/rate this game)

Will say this again, while it's good to know your limits... the more options the game/player has when it comes to choices the greater the potential for that game... this will ofc need more work and time tho :geek: but in the end you might end up with a great quality game.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Desert Stalker [v0.02 Prologue Complete] [Zetan]

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Looks promising! Hope it gets to v0.3 fast as that's when I start trying out games :), with a few exceptions ofc. Harem hotel for one :)

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I played the uncut version from the start and it really seems watered down from the demo. Is this due to all the crybaby's complaining about excessive violence in the "UNCUT" version? (which gave you freakin' warnings about gore & violence!) Why didn't they play the tame version instead?

Hope this gets put back to the way it was and people play the version meant for their sensitivities...

traubexp

Jun 15, 2019
I am not usually somebody who comments on a game be it good or bad, but the potential this game has makes it a necessity.

First, I would agree that the old version was better than the new one. It has nothing to do with losing a wife beating simulator (?), but with your world building and story telling.
The brutal start gives the player pause and sets the tone for the world. The original beginning felt at least to me as a fallout game made for adults. Its a dog eat dog world and when you raid and fail, this is what happens.
The new one falls short of that and the clunky dialog broke any kind of immersion. The black lady raider suddenly finding her inner highschool girl and going "i didn't want to do it principal, they made me do it" just doesn't sound like someone who lived her whole life in the post apocalypse. The same with the asian lady who loses all her spunk and just blows you without any kind of resistance. Her facial expression doesn't change at all from losing the fight, to be forced on her knees and to blow you. The same expression in all of the scenes. It's like seeing a character devolve into a bot.
Having said all that, I get that you feel frustrated. Its your new hobby and you feel that people give you shit for it.
But here is the thing: They do it because your story, only the prolog really, is already so promising that they want you to succeed.

To that point, I really loved the update and can't wait for more.

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
There is no shortage of backseat drivers for devs, so while I understand the irony of this comment being yet another case of it, I hope the dev gets that while criticism can be helpful, he should never actually change what he wants his game to be because people are grossed out by it or whatever. If they don't like it, just let them fuck off and go somewhere else, and that way you'll at least hold onto a consistent fan base.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The story of the game sounds good. But I'm not a fan of BDSM or domination (and I don't like graphic violence in sex scenes, but I don't mind having it in other kind of scenes), urination is something I don't like either. Are much of this fetishes in the game?

May 7, 2019
Hello everyone !
I've played the demo version and the new version and I must admit that there are a lot of improvements... but also bad things sadly.
First graphics are much better and I like the ambient that the colors give to the game it's very dull and sinister, so great for a post apo game.
Ladies are fucking sexy but they're not bimbo like in their attitude. It's a harsh world no time for girly stuff (the only girly character is ain, and it give some great dialogs between her and the MC)
The story seems nice and very dark (faaaaaaaar awayyyy than the usual school settings)
Very good choice for the soundtrack ! I love the europeen music when you get a tit job in the kitchen lol
Dialogs are nice, and the choices you have are intelligent.
But
When I played the demo, the beginning was wayyyyyyy more violent !
I'm not a psychopat lol, but this violence give the tone of the story ! The MC is a badass ! If someone want to kill him they have to pay the price ! The black raider now is acting like a poor kitten. If someone tell me that my family is going to be raped and tell me that is going to cut my dick in an apo world, I don't think that I'm going to only spank him !
In the demo you demolish the second raider girl and abuse her.
All that dark stuff and this violence give the tone of the story. The MC is not only an old badass, is a survivor ! He live in a very hard world and after many years of violence, I think pity is not is first concern. Vae victis ! He's a man of honor but if you choose to fight him, you'll have to pay the price.
The demo was very surprising and there're not a lot of games who have such an intense beginning ! It's very refreshing to find this kind of story.
It's look like the incredible manga berserk from kentaro Miura. The first 20 books are amazing and Guts the MC is the most badass hero of all time ! It's dark ! gory ! without pity but it give all the main characters a true depth and a true story ! After it become more fantasy and you feel like you have lost something.

To conclude, this game is great ! But I think it will be greater if you don't run from your original project. Telling the story of a hard survivor in a harsh world with enemies everywhere.
So please, pleaaaaaaase, pleaaaaaaaaasssssssse turn back the intro of the game and give us a hard story with a true dark hero !

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
The story of the game sounds good. But I'm not a fan of BDSM or domination (and I don't like graphic violence in sex scenes, but I don't mind having it in other kind of scenes), urination is something I don't like either. Are much of this fetishes in the game?
u dont need to be afraided than it is all censored (deleted from game)...

fantaman13

Oct 29, 2019
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sigh sigh sigh... noooooooooooooooooooo...

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

there was the first game in this year with good gore an pissing action and.... damn it it was deleted from the first to the second rel.... it is not important if u play the uncut or not... anyway that part is cutted.... BUT WHY? where is the logic if anyway he gave the option to choose it or not? why anyway he deleted that part in desert?

DAMN IT... im depressed....

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes