Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's not too bad, but the beat up made more sense in my opinion considering the setting and adversary... Who in their right mind, would put their cock in her mouth considering the situation? Beating her up first, would make more sense in a post apocalyptic situation... I mean, she ain't the slut you pick up after closing time in a night club ^_^

One small suggestion I'd like to add, would be to add on the choices, the kind of points you'll be getting, if any (DOM/sub/etc), as it's not always obvious which choices would give what points :)

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2020
I commented in the first release saying I don't play games without animations because I just can't get into them. Totally a personal preference. I caved though, the description and preview images had caught my eye and decided to give it a try for version 2. Great start! Excited to play a game that doesn't fall into the same generic categories that get reused here.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting the changes you've made .. not to bad .. still works .. love it .. can't wait to see what else you come up with (y)(y)(y)(y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Named the MC Zod.

The first BJ is pretty much just a normal boring BJ now.

Zod: Only what, Ain?

Edited this line to Ain: Only my father can.

Changed Talia: Respect the authority to respect the authoritah!

Nice little scene with the youngest daughter.

Also it would be nice if all DEV's would use the same save folder each time instead of making a new one each time so we don't have to go to the app folder and delete the old save folders that are taking up space on the HD.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I like how "dark" it is. Breaks the vanilla box, very rare and very bold on this website. Looking forward to more.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
FYI the compressed version gave me lots of fits with errors during the fight scene. It made it impossible to save Shani.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
yeah you were right big rip with the update KingWeWuz just another male "dom" game now
u can became patron and vote :) but idk how it will be exactly evaluated....
1609368658853.png
it is mostly balanced for now it will probably became "repeatable BDSM family harem" with dominant MC :D

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Really impressed by this game. I love how non-vanilla it is - it's depraved and violent. It's the recipe Game of Thrones used; by introducing some early shocking scenes (even if they meant Game Over), the audience is at the edge of their seats and it makes playing it all the more exciting. The extremely male-dominant, might makes right world is very interesting and something new.

I would urge the creator to stick to his vision. I would hate it if this turns into another incest-harem game while deprioritizing the development of the world and the story. Allowing the patreons to steer the development is a guaranteed way to ruin the game.

Also, the female family members all look amazing.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Nah, this game is fucked enought right now.... dont need to get more facepalm to coment this shit
you're really investing a lot of energy on shitting on the game and its work in progress nature. could you not? you've made your point.. multiple times.. now you're just trolling.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
you're really investing a lot of energy on shitting on the game and its work in progress nature. could you not? you've made your point.. multiple times.. now you're just trolling.
Oh i am glad that u care about my time

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I really like the youngest daughter...all of them really. but the youngest really got me...something about those big beautiful eyes looking up at you lol, although I wish they were green or blue ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Majindevil
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes