puffyyumi

Dec 15, 2018
This game has a TON of potential. After playing through the v0.01 prologue, it instantly catapulted to the top of my list of favorite games.

HOWEVER, I'm very disappointed to see the changes in the v0.02 prologue. It seems that the game's boldest and most unique elements--namely, the (mis)treatment of the raider girl in the first scene--have been removed even in the uncensored version. I strongly urge Zetan to make sure that the uncensored version truly lives up to its name and includes the game's more extreme elements, which are a big part of the game's appeal.

It's so, so rare to find a game creator who has a unique vision not purely motivated by the player base's mainstream tastes, and we got a glimpse of Zetan's astounding vision in the v0.01 prologue. Here's hoping that vision hasn't already been extinguished. Please follow your vision, my dude!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
This thread is hilarious the dev is changing the game to better fit his/her "intended vision" but the people here want them to keep it as it is yet tell the dev to stay true to what he/she wants?

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
This thread is hilarious the dev is changing the game to better fit his/her "intended vision" but the people here want them to keep it as it is yet tell the dev to stay true to what he/she wants?
What are you talking about?

The exact, literal opposite happened. Users were upset he strayed from his original vision to make the game more welcoming to what other users personally want.

Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Did you read the devs post?
1609400346396.png
Is this where he said he changed the game to fit his original vision?

Or this? where he's saying he wants to change it to not scare away new users?

1609400437231.png

Whatever, I don't care, laugh at users all you want for saying they don't like the way he changed the game.

The only reason I even started "doomsaying" about how this game was getting censored was:

1. So the dev could get feedback on how users would feel about that change
  2. So the users could get a heads up and not freak out about the change
The dev interpreted what I did as just "shitting" on his game or feeling that I assumed it was a "wife beating simulator," which really wasn't what I intended.

Last edited:

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How do I get the second image from the op post? With the girls bloody face against the sand?

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Oh it was removed from the V2 uncensored. I went and found the V1 release and played it. Too bad. At least remove the second image from the OP post if its no longer in the game. That image was the main reason I played it, since it made it seem like the Dev was doing something different even if its not 100% my thing it was at least different.

I get why the dev did it though. Oh well. Still a fun game. Looking forward to more dark/violent elements. Most games are way to comfy. The dark middle eastern apocalyptic setting is a fantastic idea. Keep it up.

Reactions: puffyyumi

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Has anyone an answer for this scenario ?
Did I make a mistake somewhere, or is this an intended part of the story ?
Delete game (your saves are fine) and redownload and extract it. I only did the uncut version though so maybe the cut version is messed up.

Reactions: Cornfield

Jachinzu

May 30, 2017
Reading through this thread was fun.
Decent setting with great potential.
My favorite choice was this one though:
hmy.png
I can either be a good dad or a great dad.
Good luck on yur game dev.

alexrieper

Nov 21, 2017
If you really want the images of the beating they are still in the game in V2. You just need to know how to get them.

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
I really like the youngest daughter...all of them really. but the youngest really got me...something about those big beautiful eyes looking up at you lol, although I wish they were green or blue ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i feel you she is really nice

and green eyes you mean like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.02 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Piotras18

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
I'll agree with others that being brutal on the early raider actually stood out a bit more to me, and was not a problem. But the Dev's vision is the most important part. If they heard or learned that some people were put off by the sudden brutal nature of the scene, they fix it as they like. If I understand the dev note correctly, something similar is going back in later.

I'll continue to support this game, as it has a lot of great potential. While there are lots of male Dom games, so few seem to do it at a high level. I love that this has a much more lived in feel, and I'm not starting from scratch (again) trying to properly train these women from nothing. The MC's rough edges feel appropriate for the setting, and for where things might go. If we meet our Wife's sister, and if she has grown daughters of her own, we may do more of the 'training' seen elsewhere, but I am hopeful our MC will not be forced to have emotional obstacles to overcome to get to the good stuff.

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This is an amazing start. I really enjoyed the Mad Max vibe and the fact that it is different from all the other usual...guy goes back to his hometown to live with his single "landlady" and her daughters after years away.

Music and sound effects are top notch. The story and characters are very interesting too. As an added bonus, there are lewd scenes in the prologue, which is something you don't always get. It's true there are no real animations, but the excellent renders and foxy women make up for it. Maybe animations can be included in later updates, but overall this is a great prologue. Can't wait to see how this one progresses.

(y)

P.S. I didn't get the brutal scenes that others are talking about, so maybe my choices were different. But that seems to be a key point. If you don't want to see brutal scenes then don't make those in-game choices. Also, there is an option at the beginning for a non-gore version, so no one can really complain.

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers and laeg

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
P.S. I didn't get the brutal scenes that others are talking about, so maybe my choices were different. But that seems to be a key point. If you don't want to see brutal scenes then don't make those in-game choices. Also, there is an option at the beginning for a non-gore version, so no one can really complain.
[/QUOTE]

u probably didnt played 0.1 there is not problem that there is gore, problem is that he censored gore even in uncensored version (there is practicaly no diference in censored or uncensored)... he just deleted this scenes and made it some kind of utopian post apocaliptic word.
even in 0.1 u could just go after fight nobody forced u to beat rider to submission....

but it is probably normal to give up fight after someone throw me at ground than apologize that i tryed kill someone and just go..

maybe handshake to appeasement is missing

(Shit i am starting to think that if raiders ask him for fuel to get back home he would give it them)

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes