GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just read the changeleg.. pls don't tell me he somehow censored the first raiders scene because of some patreon bullshit
If by censored, you mean remove the gore...no...it's actually improved if you choose to go that route.

Salaraki

Jan 15, 2018
[Ren'Py] Desert Stalker [v0.08b] [Zetan] [OS@3.42GB, QR@85%, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.42GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 700MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = WorkUpload / /

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :whistle:
GoFile link dead.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

jrbnw2

Jun 8, 2018
Ran into a few minor textual bugs in 0.08b:

For those with non-adopted kids that were all of a sudden adopted during the Invite Igor and Kateryna scene:

day5.rpy
Line 3977:
if persistent.dad == "dad" or dad == "father":
should be
if persistent.dad == "dad" or persistent.dad == "father":
And a minor grammatical fix (should be plural, unless of course it's a language thing with Igor):
day5.rpy
Line 3994:
Ig "Your [persistent.da] are very beautiful."
should be
Ig "Your [persistent.da]s are very beautiful."
I stopped at day 5 to post this, so there may be more further along :)

Reactions: Cynicaladm

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
These great love scenes are ruined with the mediocre climax
Story wise the update was great; one of my favorite titles of it's genre so far but I would love to see more freedom during erotic parts just like how we're given meaningful choices during plot events.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Desert Stalker - V0.08b - For PC (Traduction WEB)

For those who speak the Portuguese language (Pra quem fala o idioma português):

Click HERE (Clique AQUI)

Note: Machine translation without proofreading (Obs. Tradução automática sem revisão)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Wait a sec, did I get a bug or are Shati and Aine not MC's children?
(During the shanti scene he mentions "I don't know who her revered mother was but she certainly blessed her")

Also, please in the future, let us choose where to cum. The Shanti scene was excellent except there were too little frames of us actually inside her and its autopullout. Which is disheartening when I'm trying to breed them all.

Otherwise excellent Job, I enjoyed everything with the mutants! I took Hive girl with us, hopefully we get to make her a "Queen" soon. ;)

.MASHMAN.

Oct 6, 2020
Is it me or the new content is really short: scene with Shani then she leaves
Sleep with wife
mission with mutants
Doc checking you
A scene In the living room
Ivy visits you after you sleep
Are these all the content for this version?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Wait a sec, did I get a bug or are Shati and Aine not MC's children?
(During the shanti scene he mentions "I don't know who her revered mother was but she certainly blessed her")

Also, please in the future, let us choose where to cum. The Shanti scene was excellent except there were too little frames of us actually inside her and its autopullout. Which is disheartening when I'm trying to breed them all.

Otherwise excellent Job, I enjoyed everything with the mutants! I took Hive girl with us, hopefully we get to make her a "Queen" soon. ;)
While I understand the urge to breed them all, now really isn't the right time to knock up Shani from a story perspective. She is getting ready to complete her trials and then after that she has missions to go on with the MC. It would be such a waste of all that training to immediately get her pregnant. Instead of out with MC in the desert, she would soon be stuck at home waddling around bare foot, peeing every 30 minutes, and getting morning sickness. Shani would basically be out of commission for the rest of the game because it would look ridiculous having someone with a pregnant belly trying to fight raiders and monsters. I think Desert Stalker is more about adventure and conquests than a pregnancy simulator like Summertime Saga. Besides, there are several other willing and able ladies to impregnate, including servants and slaves...and that breeding mother in the city.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
I see ppl saying there's a new repeatable scene in this update. Which scene are they referring to?

Also the quest Extension of politics does not say "To Be Continued" although I think I have already exhausted all available content.

Eggtree McGee

Jan 1, 2018
When I get into the car, it shows 2 blank white slides that say "car 1-1" and "car 1-2" before transitioning to the next slide. Are the image files for car 1-1 and 1-2 missing? I'm on v0.08b

StarKid

May 31, 2017
The production value in this game is incredible. From the visuals, renders, animations and even with latest update, the music was great. The colluseum scene was epic and the hive scene was straight up outta of a horror film, Ivy is so badass. Content is on the shorter side but its amazing nonetheless.

junj

Jan 4, 2018
Lil bit sad because the update was too short. But I'm still satisfied with this, the quality of new content is still top notch, despite short. I love the cut scene and the music choices, it makes the game more real. I put all my faith on Zetan, I believe in his skills. This is still my favorite adult game ever, hope we can see more contents soon.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2021
Maybe it's short, but it's really a great update.
I love the psychological portrait of Shani, either when she leaves home and talks with MC's wife, and in the oasis.
I really LOVE the animations, for starters the first Zone scenes are amazing, I really hope that in next update we'll see Shani in the zone.
Very good even the "mutants' part", with the peak represented by the medical visit (I guess and hope that Pepper will become more and more "available" in the game, and the same goes for the Eve).
Last character I want to write about is Fairy: she has a little scene in the update, but I liked it.

Reactions: vendarr

claus001

Feb 15, 2020
Nice update, somehow expected more Shani content.

Some feedback:
  • edit details has a display bug when modifying stepdad
  • music during the mutant base mission briefing (this update) loops annoyingly
  • hive raid was confusing before I understood the time skip, I think it needs more material or some short of flash to make difference between then and now scenes
  • shani's dream scene had no cutscene warning, but then it was short
In general I think this game needs much more renders and material. All the meetings are kind of short and could easily go deeper of this world. Same with sex scenes, they are rather short.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I don't get it, is the Desert Stalker a girl or a guy? The male protagonist and female protagonist tags got me confused. :/

4.80 star(s) 577 Votes