HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Hey all! Can you really play as a female protagonist (only)? I seem to remember trying this a while back and it was actually a male prot game. x.x Thread has a million pages and the past few didn't have anything about this.

Really wish there was a separate tag for that, so many games are listed as femprot when the description already clearly says it's not.

Thx in advance!
This is primarily a male protagonist game, there is just a very small section where you play as a female protag.

Reactions: Elo91

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Imagen de publicación de Patreon.png Imagen de publicación de Patreon-1.png

Dev log 02.06.2024

Hi everyone, the first draft of the script is mostly written, Shani's training session now has a happy ending and I am ready to work on filling out the gaps and starting to animate.

I have to admit though, my predictions were a bit off this time, I need about 10 more days for the update. That is because the Queen will get another necessary small scene, this time for herself. You will be able to visit the Queen a few times this update for Lirah's questline, so to get at least some content with the Queen herself, I am adding a spicy one to the list, slowly advancing her corruption.

This should really be it for the update. Sorry to keep you waiting for a few more days. I can't wait to get the update out as well, but there is still spice and salt to be added. And oregano.

Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 100%
Date with Zahra: 90%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%
Queen's bedroom: 20%

Short repeatables:
Emilia's kitchen service: 100%
Ain's wakeup service: 100%
Shani's workout happy ending: 100%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 75%

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
View attachment 3698230 View attachment 3698231

Dev log 02.06.2024

Hi everyone, the first draft of the script is mostly written, Shani's training session now has a happy ending and I am ready to work on filling out the gaps and starting to animate.

I have to admit though, my predictions were a bit off this time, I need about 10 more days for the update. That is because the Queen will get another necessary small scene, this time for herself. You will be able to visit the Queen a few times this update for Lirah's questline, so to get at least some content with the Queen herself, I am adding a spicy one to the list, slowly advancing her corruption.

This should really be it for the update. Sorry to keep you waiting for a few more days. I can't wait to get the update out as well, but there is still spice and salt to be added. And oregano.

Render progress:

Short repeatables:

Reworks:

Queen corruption is always welcome

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017

Dev log 02.06.2024

Render progress:

Short repeatables:

Reworks:

"slowly advancing her corruption"

body-ready.gif

Jun 16, 2022

Dev log 02.06.2024

Render progress:

Short repeatables:

Reworks:

God damn it. I was hoping the update would release on/around my birthday. Same situation happened literally last year. Lol

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

Dev log 02.06.2024

Render progress:

Short repeatables:

Reworks:

The chef is almost done cooking and I´m loving the smell.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

Dev log 02.06.2024

Render progress:

Short repeatables:

Reworks:

Damn the queen is the hottest character. Would love to make that flat and toned belly round

bobtheguy364

Nov 24, 2023

Dev log 02.06.2024

Render progress:

Short repeatables:

Reworks:

queen got nice stomic tho the peicing nice touch.

dbain

Apr 23, 2023

Reworks:
I may have missed this, what rework again? Just further improvement or any major changes/reduction to scenes? If it had been talked about, please let me know.

4.80 star(s) 583 Votes