onegamer1337

Jan 28, 2024
I like this game a lot, but have not played the new update yet. Will for sure buy it whenever it gets a Steam release. Is there any new update on when that will happen? They talked about it a while ago, but not sure if there is any news yet.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I like this game a lot, but have not played the new update yet. Will for sure buy it whenever it gets a Steam release. Is there any new update on when that will happen? They talked about it a while ago, but not sure if there is any news yet.
They are aiming for the next update to coincide with the steam release, if everything goes well.

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
I've had this strange bug in the game that makes me jump from Fairy's introduction ceremony in the family to the radio in the bunker with Shani (knowing that I've already completed the zone passage with Shani, it's precisely when I get back to the house with the MC that it happens to me). Has anyone ever had this bug ? Is it like forgetting to turn off the radio before leaving the bunker or something ?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I've had this strange bug in the game that makes me jump from Fairy's introduction ceremony in the family to the radio in the bunker with Shani (knowing that I've already completed the zone passage with Shani, it's precisely when I get back to the house with the MC that it happens to me). Has anyone ever had this bug ? Is it like forgetting to turn off the radio before leaving the bunker or something ?
as far as I know this bug has been fixed in version 16a which is not leaked here yet.
see here: https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-16-beta-zetan.68105/post-14055395

Azeroth67000

May 15, 2018
Ok thanks for this info, I can't avoid the bugs with this scene, the only variation I get is to fall directly on a return to the main menu instead of the zone bunker, great ! x)

Apr 1, 2023
If steam allows Desert Stalker I'd be extremely impressed. It's one of my favorite games of all time, but I can't help but think that it may be considered too extreme by Steam. I hope to be wrong.
The biggest red line for Steam is anything that involves someone who could be seen as underage or is underage. No one in DS is like that, so I don't see DS having major problems getting onto Steam.

SpaxusS

Sep 15, 2023
Unfortunately I wouldn't really expect an answer as they always ignore us android users when we ask that. Methinks they secretly hate us or something (just joking but if its true, it wouldn't shock me at all for reasons I refuse to get into) Imma just go check on Patreon and I'll be back to answer that one.
They don't hate us, I think their first goal is a decent PC port.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
The biggest red line for Steam is anything that involves someone who could be seen as underage or is underage. No one in DS is like that, so I don't see DS having major problems getting onto Steam.
idk I can see not Shani the other daughter be questionable to some people. Unless she went through a model change since there was some issues with pateron before it got restored. I haven't played this in 3 or so updates now.

Lucifel

Sep 20, 2018
When I introduce Fairy (with and without a custom name) to the family the game quits to the main menu. No error log or anything.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
idk I can see not Shani the other daughter be questionable to some people. Unless she went through a model change since there was some issues with pateron before it got restored. I haven't played this in 3 or so updates now.
I mean all the faces in game are debateably young, but imo it's made up for by the lack of underdeveloped bodies.

KaaN_TTV

Oct 3, 2022
Hello i can't access to "the courting crown", i had the date with Zahra and visit from Igor but even after sleeping several times nothing show up. Any idea ?

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes