fk you

Jun 20, 2024
So who fucks her better then
I think Mango could get jelaous if they fuck her too much
This guy looks like he enjoys this so he wouldnt mind

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
It wouldn't hurt me to become a manga author... book title: Igor and his wet fans :FacePalm:
Even the other dudes who aways talked about NTR and sharing (who I suppose got bored and went to other threads) made a better job as Igor's simps. This is just the typical troll who can't even write the characters names correctly and sounds like Rocco from New Antioch.

Last edited:

fk you

Jun 20, 2024
Well someone looks mad..
What do you want me to say honeybun..

I'd like to see Igor bang MC's harem and impregnate some
Shani become sex slave and get banged on occassions
Ain a total cheating slut

I'm running low on ideas tho, hopefully this Igor's new visit can spark some

Valamyr

Oct 7, 2020
This is one of my favorites but I guess I'll wait for the full 0.16 release, still.

Only sad thing is that it progresses quite slowly, like many other games. Hope I'll see 1.0 someday!

Reactions: omegashrn

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
When it comes android port
Unfortunately I wouldn't really expect an answer as they always ignore us android users when we ask that. Methinks they secretly hate us or something (just joking but if its true, it wouldn't shock me at all for reasons I refuse to get into) Imma just go check on Patreon and I'll be back to answer that one.

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
When it comes android port
Mac update for 0.16B ?
Just came back from patreon and while yes, it's out for mac and android, Imma have to wait for now as it is currently out for queen's legalate and elder tiers right now. I gotta wait til its out for Traveler, stalker, or raider tiers as I got bills to take care of right now. So if anyone has either tier and feels like being the hero feel free, if not then once it gets to the lower tiers, I don't mind dusting off my super suit and taking up the mantle once again. Up to you guys. That said, may you and yours be blessed.

4.80 star(s) 582 Votes