Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Ain belongs to MC period, he has given Shani her own life in the hopes that she will come back. Shani craves her Dad's approval and feels put aside by Ain because Daddy does stuff with her that Shani dreams about, being infatuated with her Dad. The only wrench is how the Queen comes into play to win over Shani, while Dad is is trying to overcome the Queen...

Bar none, this is in my top 5 on the site!

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
You met a pregnant woman and can decide at that moment if the child she carries and was conceived before the story is yours or not.

You can also declare that you impregnate another...

Nothing else I remember for now.
Is this happening in the last update? I haven't played the last version 'til now. or can i just not remember about this in the past of this game?

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is this happening in the last update? I haven't played the last version 'til now. or can i just not remember about this in the past of this game?
I can't remember for sure but I do not think so.

Like Ifartedtoolong said, you met the pregnant lady whil you are visiting the town with Igor's niece.

You can declare wanting to impregnate the servant if you chose to get a BJ from her and not Ain while I gor is visiting.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
1646581385155.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 06.03.2022

Helloo everyone, I've got good and not so good news this time around. The good news is that I've been getting a better grip on the whole lighting thing, especially whilst rendering this update's content. The sharp shadows you have seen in the past updates, in the character's faces and surroundings should be just that, a thing of the past. Indoor scenes will look better too.

The less good news is that I am not happy with some of the renders I made a few weeks ago, for this upcoming update. I have to fix the lighting and textures there before release, which will probably delay the update a little. I'm pretty sure that the update will have a longer playtime than the last one; the only challenge is to not make you wait too long.

Also thanks for all the motivating comments on the milestone post! It was an interesting read.

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 80%
Basement scene: 30%
Nadia/Family visit: 70%
Harem Scene: 10%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 40%
Scene C: 20%

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
View attachment 1690176
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dev update 06.03.2022

Helloo everyone, I've got good and not so good news this time around. The good news is that I've been getting a better grip on the whole lighting thing, especially whilst rendering this update's content. The sharp shadows you have seen in the past updates, in the character's faces and surroundings should be just that, a thing of the past. Indoor scenes will look better too.

The less good news is that I am not happy with some of the renders I made a few weeks ago, for this upcoming update. I have to fix the lighting and textures there before release, which will probably delay the update a little. I'm pretty sure that the update will have a longer playtime than the last one; the only challenge is to not make you wait too long.

Also thanks for all the motivating comments on the milestone post! It was an interesting read.

Progress:
Kitchen scenes: 80%
Basement scene: 30%
Nadia/Family visit: 70%
Harem Scene: 10%
Scene A: 100%
Scene B: 40%
Scene C: 20%
Got my 2080 Card ready for the lighting
funnynray.gif

Cutecousin

Jan 25, 2018
I really love this game but does anyone feel like a few months worth the wait should give us more than two sex scenes. I feel like the last update was the shortest one yet so my question is; does the dev work on the game all by himself or there's something else here?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I really love this game but does anyone feel like a few months worth the wait should give us more than two sex scenes. I feel like the last update was the shortest one yet so my question is; does the dev work on the game all by himself or there's something else here?
Last update was in the range of 750 renders, so it wasn't quite "short" (and definitely not the shortest one). It may have felt like that because it had a few -albeit big- scenes and not much sexy action, but there will be updates like that in the future too.
And yes, Z is doing the bulk of the work himself alone.

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
just found this yesterday and spent all day long playing it. Fucking hell, games like this are why I come here and scrounge the forums like an addict looking for my next fix. this is some good shit, be it the story or the art, I especially liked that they didn't shy away from the violence and gore. Zahra is probably the best waifu I think I've ever seen. it's not just her body either it's also her personality and the way she carries asserts herself.

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
Ancient Egypt was also rather low on end of the world proof bunkers...
There are only so many resources to pick from, visually, if you want to be 100% consistent to the architecture, the location and a historically accurate representation of society 5000 years ago. Z is very good and improving with every release, but he is not going to create renders from scratch, designing his own 3D environments and objects just yet.
So we do operate within the constraints of that limitation, and that is the practical side of it

That said, it IS consistent with the in game lore.
The game takes place in a dystopian future.. a future where a bunch of people with a solid knowledge of ancient Egypt and a bunch of Egyptian ruins laying about did the best they could to rebuild a society modelling it on a commonly shared knowledge of what seemed like simpler, more manageable and straightforward times.. but they themselves were not original ancient Egyptians, in fact they were a multicultural bunch, so they blended in other things because, some things developed later just work better and are easier to do/fix/work with with limited resources.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
I dont even pay attention to those details, its their game after all, anything they say and make is a lore.
Just seeing pyramids and shit is enough for me to realize this is that and that.
Also like the guy said, its post modern time, so who the fuck knows what they realistically build.
You have some old shit like the pyramids and then you have those mutants with high tech technology
If i was high as fuck i would probably imagine something similar like that

• Haha
Reactions: longsuper1
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes