• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.08c:
-the women/girls are beautiful/pretty
-the story is ok, it's not very gripping but it's at the beginning, hopefully it will get more interesting
-the graphics/animations are good
-there is almost no seduction/build-up with any of love interests of the MC: he gets his wife and younger daughter from the beginning. There is a tiny bit of build-up with the older daughter but he bangs her quite quickly with almost no seduction.
The only possibly significant build-up is with the queen, the MC only gets to grope her tits in this version (which she seems to enjoy).
Overall, the game is good but not great, so 4 stars.
The main two problems are the lack of a solid story so far and lack of seduction/build-up with the women/girls he meets.
Hopefully the story will get better and there will be more seduction.
Good luck to the dev.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
there is almost no seduction/build-up with any of love interests of the MC
If you already had a wife...do you expect to build up romance and seduce her? Or did that already happen over the course of your relationship and ultimately leads to your marriage?

With Ain, the younger daughter...well, this is how their society is, so the buildup/seduction already happened, plus, MC is lord of the house, so it doesn't really matter.

With Shani...there has been sexual tension between her and MC all along. I wouldn't object to more flirting and what not being added, and maybe it will be yet.

the story is ok, it's not very gripping
hmm...I disagree, but this of course is subjective.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If you already had a wife...do you expect to build up romance and seduce her? Or did that already happen over the course of your relationship and ultimately leads to your marriage?
Actually he raped her on the table and said you're mine lol but yea. Tis a good point.
With Ain, the younger daughter...well, this is how their society is, so the buildup/seduction already happened, plus, MC is lord of the house, so it doesn't really matter.
Also yes the seduction of the little one already long happened mostly because she has a father complex to begin with she wants a luxurious life with a loving provider and her step-father/Father fit the bill.

With Shani...there has been sexual tension between her and MC all along. I wouldn't object to more flirting and what not being added, and maybe it will be yet.
As for Shani yea there is alot of romance there teasing and flirting.
But you also have to remember the laws of the land in this game as you mentioned.
This game is about taking what you want. About being an Alpha. As well as status. Which your main character already has the second highest status in the land. Being the queen's Loyal Enforcer/ Enforcer for higher. Depending if you're going the Queen dom route or queen sub route. The Queen aswell also of course holding the highest Status of the land.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

varage

Jun 26, 2019
One thing im interested to see is if what you say to Shani influences her or not on her mission or if that only applies to if you leave shani to do her own thing without user input. Say you have alot of shani help points will different dialog open up about saving people and or lotsa Shani self points open up options of her doing more daring and self centered options later down the road.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
One thing im interested to see is if what you say to Shani influences her or not on her mission or if that only applies to if you leave shani to do her own thing without user input. Say you have alot of shani help points will different dialog open up about saving people and or lotsa Shani self points open up options of her doing more daring and self centered options later down the road.
Just to add from the Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

since there was a discussion about possible NTR while she's in the zone.

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Just to add from the Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

since there was a discussion about possible NTR while she's in the zone.
I understand peoples concern about NTR but it's really not possible to have TRADITIONAL ntr in this game. As only a Beta can be NTR'd these people complaining are complaining about the anyone having sex without Maincharacter involved i just hope Zetan knows the difference.
NTR is already currently in the game and or soon will be when you start pounding your sister in law. Traditional NTR i mean.
I can even tell you how its going to go down your gunna plow her she's gunna start dressing sexy again for Main Character only like when you're invited to house or meeting her around town while her man is cucked with the more reserved Sister sadly i dont remember her name at moment.

My point being that NTR and free use are different these same people complaining about NTR im betting are the same ones that don't allow Asha to blow the other guy or allow maid or ain to give your friend a BJ. I'm just saying im hoping he's not getting rid of those kind of choices and keeps in mind what NTR truely is.
Someone taking away your things mind and body etc. Which is what you WILL be doing with your sister-inlaw.

Making your girl service others is a power alpha trip. Not a your a cuck weakling trip. It's showing her that you own her and she does what you say I mean.

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I understand peoples concern about NTR but it's really not possible to have TRADITIONAL ntr in this game. As only a Beta can be NTR'd these people complaining are complaining about the anyone having sex without Maincharacter involved i just hope Zetan knows the difference.
NTR is already currently in the game and or soon will be when you start pounding your sister in law. Traditional NTR i mean.
I agree, but there was sort of an argument over whether or not Shani would act like an alpha, since she is also a protag and a stalker. So, this pretty much confirms the stance they are taking on the matter.

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I agree, but there was sort of an argument over whether or not Shani would act like an alpha, since she is also a protag and a stalker. So, this pretty much confirms the stance they are taking on the matter.
Yeah, I figured I wouldn't be on the winning side in this one I just enjoy the diversity of choices in this game and want them to continue. I'm not saying NTR HAS to be involved as im not really a fan of it but having Shani hook up without MC involved but still going back to MC in zone would have been a plus in my book unlikely to happen now and if it does it will be with a woman. As no one seemed to mind her and the queen tongue fucking.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
As well as the subtle nueances in the development of situations Such as having Ain blow your Best friend if you treat her like your princess and he gets rough with her she pulls away and doesn't let him finish inside and if you treat her like a little whore she lets him finish inside.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
These little nueances as well as the fact they are all CHOICES are what makes this game so good. And stand out among the rest including NTR in my honest opinion. As this game does a good job of tailoring itself to the players taste without locking him into something or out of something or blind siding you with something you dont like like some NTR/avoidable games that simply show you a black screen and NTR still happens and you move the story along as if it happened you just didn't see it so it's fine.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
F95 defines NTR as only netorare and netorase.

Netori is not counted as NTR according to site rules. Yes this is different from the rest of the internet.
So when someone says "there is no NTR in this game" they mean the F95 definition of NTR.
Making your girl service others is a power alpha trip. Not a your a cuck weakling trip. It's showing her that you own her and she does what you say I mean.
pffft. oh god I can't stop laughing.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
F95 defines NTR as only netorare and netorase.

Netori is not counted as NTR according to site rules. Yes this is different from the rest of the internet.
So when someone says "there is no NTR in this game" they mean the F95 definition of NTR.
Yes yet there is a game on the main page labled NTR that is Netorare. Where you are some weirdo manager banging a would be star stealing her from her boyfriend. May be misslabled because this site has no idea how to deliver or hold people to these rules. Because we don't go by F95's definition or any definition at all. We go by each of our own personal definition for this site.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Is that pro cockold or against it haha?
The fanatical need to create one's little niche is a very modern illness. I grew up in times where house music was just that. Nowadays people try to have 30 subgenres just to feel 'special'. We are dealing with modern media here - skip shit if it doesnt talk to you. Like flipping pages forward in a book if you think its boring. Why this fanatical need to have everything individualized to the last dot?

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes