Goldencondom

May 29, 2021
In most games sandbox is only to waste your time grind, sleep, grind and between some scenes here sandbox is a good thing. It gives you a choice what storyline you wanna do
Yea thats fair. however when it is done well, it is fantasic. but i do get peoples fear as there are alot of grindy games.

Reactions: Fiz1247

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Why do people hate on sandbox so much? i absolutly love it, infact i prefer it.
Well, first of all Sandbox is a big word even for a game very well made like this one. It's more of a "pick a bit the order of events". Second sandboxs tend to get buggy very easily. Third without an inner game economy to follow or some actual power to build, a reward mechanic, to say, sandbox is just mostly in the way.

I personally am not a big fan of sandbox even on AAA titles. It too often end up being tens of hours of mostly unrelated stuff to do before you actually go to the main story.

I kinda miss when the main story was THE game.

As for Desert Stalker i don't mind it. Even the cyclic events. I wish they would introduce a bit of random variation so it's not just every time the same scene but if devs should spend time on trivial stuff like that next update would be in 2051. Kinda like when you have to play the side quests in AAAs

code991

Aug 21, 2021
Hey, you guys know the thug girl that tried to kidnap Ain?

Am i the only one who actually felt sorry for how she ended up? When i approached i kinda hoped there would be a way to spare her from all that crap but there wasnt (i mean other than the suggestion to the guard that she might have learned her lesson but idk if that does anything) :(

I mean not forgive her completely, she did try to mess with Ain ... but still ... maybe im just a softie haha :(

Reactions: Vakkyr
Nov 22, 2021

Am i the only one who actually felt sorry for how she ended up? When i approached i kinda hoped there would be a way to spare her from all that crap but there wasnt (i mean other than the suggestion to the guard that she might have learned her lesson but idk if that does anything) :(

I mean not forgive her completely, she did try to mess with Ain ... but still ... maybe im just a softie haha :(
Would be interesting to take a more "personal" interest in the girls punishment, perhaps keep her in the M.C's cell?

Argrond

Mar 21, 2019

There are really tricky choices there (most likely intentional), my guess is that you need to talk to her fairly aggressively, but without humiliation (and it's not even good sight considering her sanitary state XD). Just like you have those, kind of edge talks/actions with stalker junkies. Everyone here needs a different approach, which adds point to the gameplay. )

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Would be interesting to take a more "personal" interest in the girls punishment, perhaps keep her in the M.C's cell?
That's what I would like to see, take her in, maybe let Ain have a little pet. I mean the chicks basically got nothing now. She has to start from scratch and depending on your action can be knocked up as well. I think if we send her back to the cell then it would be good to get a chance (maybe during the next queen interaction) to demand (or ask I guess if you're not dominating the queen) for her to be sent to our house to finish out her punishment. After all, she did wrong our family the most and it could be argued she served the city enough.

Not that I'm demanding it or anything, just something I think would be nice... I'm a greedy bastard okay! Let me have all the women in the harem by the end. They don't all have to live in the house, but they should all be mine! :ROFLMAO:

I will demand more Wife time; we still have no full P-in-V scene with her that is criminal! :sneaky:

Edit: I forgot a scene with the wife, but I still want more, ;)

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020

You can kill her at the kidnapp attempt :p

By the way for how the scene can be played i believe freeing her later might be an option.

Reactions: Onetogo

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
day 1, scene E, at the end of the prologue.
I forgot that, yeah, it's been a while, lol

I guess I was referring to repeatable, unless I just missed that too, :ROFLMAO:

It wouldn't be the first time; my brain doesn't always work at 100%.

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes