majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
I don't know how the cutscene_marker is intended to work, but it doesn't. It disables next-scene-click, but the 'cutscene' is a series of scenes, so you have to click to progress, but you can't, so no progress. Everything stops at "Everyone, stick together, we're getting out of-". Maybe put the cutscene marker one scene later? Or just let the user decide when to progress? Or am I the only one?

----

Ah, the problem is me. I have a filter removing all {p=...} and {nw}, because I don't like the game being in change of auto-forward and pauses. That breaks it. Still a funky way to force auto-forward...

Last edited:

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Hey again everyone, I hope you're enjoying your sunday.
So... Ivy's scene is pretty much finished. Aside from this we will do a quick little visit back to the Overpass in 0.11; Kitty and the General have been caught at last. Shani's travels are going to continue as well. There will also be some family/home content again.

1661101803361.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Render progress:
Ivy's scene: 90%
Shani's scene pt.2: 0%
Kitty's scene: 0%
(More to follow...)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You do know they have a facepalm emoji, right?
Here, let me demonstrate.
Edit: Good job, buddy. I knew you would figure it out. :KEK:
He always does that and if you annoyed him enough he'll probably ragefacepalm all of your posts...btw very accurate drawing of that in your previous post. :LUL:

Reactions: Gato21

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
How much content is there? it seems like its a 2 year old game that's on version 0.10
0.10 here means that it's the 10th update to the game. There is a few hours of content for about 30 i think main sequences and and some side stuff.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC could shaddow her and save her from time to time .. or her prey.
Judging by the appetire on that hottie, especially with her boy toy MC,
any kind a natural born killers/carnage type adventures together would be wonderful.

hadda

Apr 24, 2019
View attachment 1300187

Overview:
Inspired by the Fallout and the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, this game offers an original storyline, involving different factions and side-stories that explore romance, violence and everything in between, sprinkled with a lot of adult oriented content. It has been a long since the apocalypse. You play as a Desert Stalker who scours the violent remnants of an civilisation scattered through sand dunes and destroyed cities in what was once the former Egypt. The aftermath of the war still plagues the lands even after so long, and although your family at home offers a safe and calm haven, you will occasionally be thrown into harsher environments. How you treat others is up to you, as is what alliances you forge, what activities you participate in, and whether you are a self-centered or a more generous character.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-04
Release Date: 2022-07-31
Developer: ZetanDS - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Features:

Developer Notes:

Note: All saves of versions prior to 0.05 will not work with later releases of the game. Also, to avoid potential issues, always unpack new full releases to their own folder and do not overwrite old ones.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac:
MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android:
MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Gallery MOD - Sigs - Walkthrough MOD - PDF Walkthrough - Russian Translation - Spanish Translation

Soucer thanks for the link
*This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1577065 View attachment 1577066 View attachment 1577067 View attachment 1577068 View attachment 1577069 View attachment 1577070 View attachment 1577071 View attachment 1577072 View attachment 1577073 View attachment 1577074 View attachment 1577075 View attachment 1577076
This game is incredible! Now I want to read STALKER. The writing and choices are excellent, and the copious amounts of erotic material hit just the right tone. You can play a man who is in control, without being a demeaning asshole! What a great game. Please continue making it. How do I give you money?

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes