Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I have just downloaded this game and getting ready to play. Any advice on how to get maximum scenes?
My advice would be: don't do that. Just play the game making the choices that you want to make. This game's key asset is the story. By making choices that you think are the best option, given the circumstances, you'll get the most out of the story.

You can find the gallery unlocker here anyway:
https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13c-zetan.68105/post-4822424

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
There is one scene that changes sometimes every time I do a new playthrough that still baffles me. When Igor comes over and you have the 1st time choice to share Ain or not. If you share her, sometimes she gets pissed at Igor and tells him not to be too rough unless her D say's it's ok, and sometimes she doesn't say anything to him and lets him continue. Then the scene fades out and everyone say's their goodbyes with no climax scene on either. Not sure which previous choices I made earlier for the 2 different scenes and also not sure if there are earlier choices that makes either scene last longer with Igor getting his rocks off. :unsure:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
If you like that game your opinion doesn't matter ;)

View attachment 2811538
What, if he likes one of the best games on the site his opinion doesn't matter? I'm confused, you're not making any sense here. :eek:

However, I don't agree with what he said, as an incest fan myself and with my totally unbiased opinion, I can safely say that non-incest fans are inferior beings. :cool:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SlapE ; nice profile pic ! loved it , he is beeing sarcastic, that's all or at least I took it that way nice to have you on board on this thread !

Reactions: SlapE

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
SlapE ; nice profile pic ! loved it , he is beeing sarcastic, that's all or at least I took it that way nice to have you on board on this thread !
I've posted on this thread a few times before, but yeah I definitely am not as active in this one as I am a few others, but thanks regardless, and yeah I love Luna. :love:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020
Dev log 30.07.2023
rt-17.jpg rs-10.jpg

First dev log from the new apartment, yayy. Posting from phone since it doesn't have any furniture or internet connection yet but hey, at least DAZ is working and I can show a bit of what's planned for the upcoming Raiders content.

For future updates I have a quest in mind that revolves around Zion, but for now we're getting some smaller repeatable content in the settlement, in the same vein as the ones at home.

A few brief interactions with Asha and Kitty on the throne, as well as visiting some of the people in the settlement and see how they adapted to the new status quo you chose for them (which also includes sexy times of course).

Speaking of Kitty, what would you like to see as small interaction(s) with her?

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 50%
Kateryna's homecoming: 50%
Visiting Asani: 10%
Queen scenes: 35%
Home interactions: 0%
Settlement interactions: 20%

HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Dev log 30.07.2023
View attachment 2812947 View attachment 2812948

First dev log from the new apartment, yayy. Posting from phone since it doesn't have any furniture or internet connection yet but hey, at least DAZ is working and I can show a bit of what's planned for the upcoming Raiders content.

For future updates I have a quest in mind that revolves around Zion, but for now we're getting some smaller repeatable content in the settlement, in the same vein as the ones at home.

A few brief interactions with Asha and Kitty on the throne, as well as visiting some of the people in the settlement and see how they adapted to the new status quo you chose for them (which also includes sexy times of course).

Render progress:
Wow the render progress is much faster compared to the previous updates !

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Dev log 30.07.2023

Render progress:
Wow. This shaping up to be a great update. First Kateryna, now the settlement. I can finally see the consequences of the takeover. I am guessing it's going to be a balancing act between a more "traditional" raider faction lead by Zion and a sedentary faction lead by the twins. If we have Fairy officially joining the harem, then I'd say my immediate wish list would be complete. Well, Zarah. Always could use more Zarah.

Naughty_Thoughts

Dec 2, 2018
I've been having trouble installing v0.13c onto my android.

As soon as it's close to being installed it stops and gives me the message "the app has not been installed"

Has anyone else been experiencing this? Or perhaps know the reason/what can be done about it?

Jun 16, 2022
Dev log 30.07.2023

Render progress:
Wow, just like I predicted with the raider/highway settlement getting repeatable content as well. Now, I just need the same to be true with the mutant bunker, and I'm liking my chances at winning the lottery afterwards. :LOL:

ekirne

Jul 31, 2023
Dev log 30.07.2023

Render progress:
maybe kitty have more to her that we think.... maybe she is educated and was the brains of the operation ;D
since she is mute, maybe some interactions could be related to what she want's to comunicate, like painting or drawing

or just serve meals and drinks by the throne

depending on what you guys have planned for her!

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
maybe kitty have more to her that we think.... maybe she is educated and was the brains of the operation ;D
since she is mute, maybe some interactions could be related to what she want's to comunicate, like painting or drawing

or just serve meals and drinks by the throne

depending on what you guys have planned for her!
I agree, Kitty is potentially a very interesting character.

Reactions: TheOutlawTorn76

RalltiirTiger

Jul 3, 2023
I really love how this game starts and was going. But it keeps on crashing in certain areas. So I'm going to have to drop this game from my play list.

I hate doing it, but no being able to finish certain areas really kills the game in my opinion.

4.80 star(s) 577 Votes