F4iunyl3x

Modder
Aug 26, 2018
Nice!

I did not checked the image quality to the originals as I don't have the original game atm, but played them with MPC-HC.
They look very good, I only see some problems at very fast changing scenes, like this:
game\images\Days\Day7\SceneA\d7a-92-anim.webm
yeah , there are a few animations with some serious ghosting issues that were already present natively

It's one of the few artifacts I can't do much with, unfortunately

JaxMan

Apr 9, 2020
I just started a new game to try something and I find that Asani's tits are now covered up and the original render highlighting her tits gone. When and why did that happen?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Interesting when MC's daughter was fighting those bandits, and was sort of knocked out...Julia showed up to aid her to get up. Hmm...so I wonder if we will see more of Julia in the story, or has she gone to the afterlife?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Interesting when MC's daughter was fighting those bandits, and was sort of knocked out...Julia showed up to aid her to get up. Hmm...so I wonder if we will see more of Julia in the story, or has she gone to the afterlife?

guess not, Julia was the Girl from the Shadowzone She is dead, and a spirit where if Shani stayed, she dies !
Maybe the last vision Shani had was a goodbye from Julia...
I do hope we'll see more of her, like some spirit guide for our girl

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I interpreted it that way, as Julia suddently apears and tell's Shani to keep on with her life pursuing the Dreams she had.
So I'm pretty confident that she will have short aperance here and then,
I'm looking forward to see how the Story of the Mutant unfolds and if MC Shani and Ivy enter the zone to get her "Friend" back (the Trainstation).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I interpreted it that way, as Julia suddently apears and tell's Shani to keep on with her life pursuing the Dreams she had.
So I'm pretty confident that she will have short aperance here and then,
I'm looking forward to see how the Story of the Mutant unfolds and if MC Shani and Ivy enter the zone to get her "Friend" back (the Trainstation).
True. Interesting, at the time Julia showed up to aid Shani ...it looked like she was wearing some kind of explorer clothing. And her the shoulder strap, looked like it would hold a sword or maybe a bow.

Though, it would great...instead of Julia staying at the location of her death. She could have chosen at the time Shani decided to depart(due the player picking the right length of time She stays with her)…Julia then chose to latch on to Shani and follow her path. Which could be a way for that character to be injected into the story. Maybe even could be a side female protagonist story (Though, I never play female protagonist titles...so ignore what I said.). Well just some of my ideas, put out there.

Last edited:

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
What for new Ivy ? content ? you're talking about ver 13 because there was none added.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
True. Interesting, at the time Julia showed up to aid Shani ...it looked like she was wearing some kind of explorer clothing. And her the shoulder strap, looked like it would hold a sword or maybe a bow.

Though, it would great...instead of Julia staying at the location of her death. She could have decided at the time Shani decided to depart(due the player picking the right length of time She stays with her)…Julia then chose to latch on to Shani and follow her path. Which could be a way for that character to be injected into the story. Maybe even could be a side female protagonist story (Though, I never play female protagonist titles...so ignore what I said.). Well just some of my ideas, put out there.
I think the implication is that by pushing her to move on you freed her spirit or some such.

derfderf

May 22, 2017
Loving the game, one of the best I've ever played, but could anyone explain SELF and HELP scores? I'm running the mod but I don't have a sense of which score I should be optimising for what I want? E.g. I want as much Shani content as possible, should I go for Shani Help +1 or Shani Self +1?

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
Loving the game, one of the best I've ever played, but could anyone explain SELF and HELP scores? I'm running the mod but I don't have a sense of which score I should be optimising for what I want? E.g. I want as much Shani content as possible, should I go for Shani Help +1 or Shani Self +1?
Those scores are for Shani's character, if she is more inclined to help or is she is Selfsuficient and to some extent sadistic, the WT mod is a good help, and this is explained in the thread somewhere, from where I got it
Edit derfderf look over here it is a bit better explained ! https://f95zone.to/threads/desert-stalker-v0-13c-zetan.68105/post-11100159

Last edited:
Reactions: derfderf

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
It represents if you are raising her to be a good person or a selfish person. That's really it. You get a couple different dialogue options out of it but nothing massive.

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
Kind of a dumb question but am I suppose to do Abarax last or the other one last as it says in the walkthrough?
Edit: Just to clarify, it sometimes says "First "Second" "Last" and in this case there was only one other option that said "First", now after doing that am I suppose to leave the "Last" for last or to the Abarax one before that.
Edit2: Never mind,(LAST) is supposed to be last in case anyone searches for this.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 572 Votes