HarryJSON

Apr 7, 2023
Quite the attitude. Did you search for the most recent, like those that aren't lazy punks like you?

And speaking of cheap punks, if you're so generous, and not a cheap punk yourself, why do you need someone else to post it?
There is no available payment method for me because i dont use credit card and yes i searched all the recent posts because there is timestamp on every post and if u compare that with the dev log's time stamp u will know that no one posted anything so kindly keep these things in mind before commenting on a feud between two individuals

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

1691948966757.jpeg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I forgot to thank you all for your Kitty ideas prior to last week; I am currently working on these and other minor interactions.

As for the main story, it took a long time to get here, and 8(!) updates have passed since we last saw Abrax and the Decayed. They almost seem like some weird discarded side idea at this point, but the opposite is true.

Looking at Abrax, this time he won't banish us with poetic phrases, but will help us better understand about the common theme and the forces that affect everything, civilizations dead and alive.

Render progress:
Visiting Abrax: 60%
Kateryna's homecoming: 60%
Visiting Asani: 90%
Queen scenes: 75%
Home interactions: 0%
Settlement interactions: 50%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023

View attachment 2848745
I forgot to thank you all for your Kitty ideas prior to last week; I am currently working on these and other minor interactions.

As for the main story, it took a long time to get here, and 8(!) updates have passed since we last saw Abrax and the Decayed. They almost seem like some weird discarded side idea at this point, but the opposite is true.

Looking at Abrax, this time he won't banish us with poetic phrases, but will help us better understand about the common theme and the forces that affect everything, civilizations dead and alive.

Render progress:
Damn, no need for Abrax and settlement. Just give us Kataryna and, queen and home already. It's been so long now. I can't wait to ravage Kataryna's sweet, tender and innocent love holes. That exotic Russian/Siberian virgin teenager.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
There is no available payment method for me because i dont use credit card and yes i searched all the recent posts because there is timestamp on every post and if u compare that with the dev log's time stamp u will know that no one posted anything so kindly keep these things in mind before commenting on a feud between two individuals
Kindly don't start feuds and I won't comment.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Requesting is not the same as begging bcz of people like u the word has lost its meaning in my country there are alot of beggars and none of them chose to live like that just imagine what it would feel like sleeping beside a ditch and being forced to scour dustbins to get something to eat.
Hyperbole, much?

Time to update the list. Elhemeer - thought I'd save you the time so you can also update your own. ;) :LOL:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Hyperbole, much?

Time to update the list. Elhemeer - thought I'd save you the time so you can also update your own. ;) :LOL:
Meh ... I still haven't decided if I'm going to play this one yet. I'm not going to waste time adding someone to The List® if I'll never see their posts 'cause I don't look at forums unless I'm playing the game regularly and caught up (unless I'm dragged in of course ...)

If I see it elsewhere, I may be pre-emptive though ...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Son of Durin

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Meh ... I still haven't decided if I'm going to play this one yet. I'm not going to waste time adding someone to The List® if I'll never see their posts 'cause I don't look at forums unless I'm playing the game regularly and caught up (unless I'm dragged in of course ...)

If I see it elsewhere, I may be pre-emptive though ...
It's a quality title. I've enjoyed it, but it is on the brutal side. You can tone it down, but not 100%.

Reactions: SlapE

PHIL101-YYouPPHard

Jan 11, 2022

View attachment 2848745

Render progress:
Oh man, that looks fucking incredible. If we can get some more Asani scenes and even just ONE or TWO scenes with decayed girls, I will be in heaven. yeah, I said it, DECAYED girls, facepalming and wow reactions are my kink :devilish:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
A PDF walkthrough, for those who use them. It might contain errors/omissions. No guarantees about future updates, sorry.

Fifth edition. Updated to: v0.13 Beta (I think it's probably correct for v0.13c as well, but feel free to point out if it's not).
First, thank you very much for your work. I really appreciate it.

So, I found something that I think you could change. About Fairy, you said that if we don't have 7 or more healing points she will stay broken and will be available as a servant. However, if we get 10 or more broken points it leads to a bad path, the quest will be completed and she won't be available. At least not yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vashaldias
4.80 star(s) 572 Votes