Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Getting much closer to recreating Ain, I think...
(Dev did so damn great when designing her and all those other beauties.)

View attachment 3359616

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't think I can get much closer than that. Still no idea which assets the devs used. But greatly enjoy playing around with her. :sneaky: Hot little minx.
1708117785844.png

Damnnnn, this is really amazing work vendarr Kudos to you on the job well done. The eye shadow really suits Ain and brings out the playfulness/mischievous glint in her amber/golden eyes....

She looks a bit more mature now and ever more nubile than previously thought imaginable :eek: :devilish:

Aren't those parameters available in whatever software you're using?
Yeah, I wish there were different parameters for Ain based on the type of persona she would have. E.g., playful little mix, gothic rockstar, Egyptian pharaoh, etc.....

But damn, with this new fan-made rendition, it's making me even more curious to know what Ain looks like with her hair down or simply sporting a different style... :unsure: Vendarr, is it possible to play around with different hairstyle types in the software program that you use to develop the bodily renders?

• Red Heart
Reactions: vendarr and Yngling

vendarr

Jan 22, 2019
View attachment 3360574

Damnnnn, this is really amazing work vendarr Kudos to you on the job well done. The eye shadow really suits Ain and brings out the playfulness/mischievous glint in her amber/golden eyes....

She looks a bit more mature now and ever more nubile than previously thought imaginable :eek: :devilish:

Yeah, I wish there were different parameters for Ain based on the type of persona she would have. E.g., playful little mix, gothic rockstar, Egyptian pharaoh, etc.....

But damn, with this new fan-made rendition, it's making me even more curious to know what Ain looks like with her hair down or simply sporting a different style... :unsure: Vendarr, is it possible to play around with different hairstyle types in the software program that you use to develop the bodily renders?
Thank you!
Changing hairstyles in Daz Studio is very easy. You just need fitting assets. Ain's hairstyle is kinda iconic though. I didn't even manage to find her original hairstyle yet. But found one that comes close. The bangs are slightly different. And the pigtails are a bit too high.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Ain's hairstyle is kinda iconic though. I didn't even manage to find her original hairstyle yet. But found one that comes close. The bangs are slightly different. And the pigtails are a bit too high
Yeah, true.... Ain is quite a unique specimen, so finding an exact match for her iconic hairstyle is gonna be a challenge :devilish: :devilish:
Well hey, at least we found her boob size all right :KEK: :coffee:

On the topic of hairstyles, wondering if the one below might be a good match for Ain. Thoughts? :unsure:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
We need to compare this version by surrounding her with a gang of ruffians, hell bent on spreading their malevolent seed by breeding Ain in front of her father, while's he's tied up and pleasured by his other daughter.

time to fire up the GPU oven!! Gloves on!!

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Getting much closer to recreating Ain, I think...
(Dev did so damn great when designing her and all those other beauties.)

View attachment 3359616

Don't think I can get much closer than that. Still no idea which assets the devs used. But greatly enjoy playing around with her. :sneaky: Hot little minx.
1708127814053.png

If you ever make a game of your own with models that look like this, I will definitely be playing it goddamn.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Not sure if it's been mentioned but the gore filter is incorrect for the day14 rando that shows up at the settlement.

Thanks for sharing. Do you recall who the rando was that appeared? I was trying to check my save files/auto-save files and don't have one saved for that event, unfortunately.

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
Not gonna lie, didn't think I would like the Game as much as I di in the End. Really good Character writing in my opinion. Only, small, thing I would have loved to see are different ways to address the MC for Ain and Shani. Would be the "icing on the cake" Atmosphere wise for me.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
would have loved to see are different ways to address the MC for Ain and Shani
1708195821730.png

^ You can edit details to change how the relationship variables work in the game.... but I think what you are inferring to are like nicknames or pet names that both Ain/Shani can refer to the MC? Like 'Daddy' or 'Sir' or something along those lines?...

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
^ You can edit details to change how the relationship variables work in the game.... but I think what you are inferring to are like nicknames or pet names that both Ain/Shani can refer to the MC? Like 'Daddy' or 'Sir' or something along those lines?...
I know that, but thank you :)

Yeah I basically meant nick/pet names for the MC. It would reflect the difference in their Relationship with the MC greatly in think.

Like, Ain is a super Sweet "Daddy's Girl" so calling the MC Daddy for example would totally fit her Personality and how she acts towards the MC.

While Shani, until recently, is a way more reserved Person who acts more distant towards the MC. So a more respectful/official way to address the MC would underline her Character greatly in my opinion. Also it would open up a great way to emphasize the change in the Relationship after what happens at the Oasis, if she would use same/similar names for the mc as Ain does in their moments alone.

Although even without that I really like how the 2 Girls are written so different but still are so similar. Like how, despite their different Personalities, they envy each other for their unique "things" they have with the MC. Like Ain with how the MC takes Shani out all the Time, to Train her. And Shani on the other side envies Ain for how "close" she and MC are.

Last edited:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Yeah, that's unusual... :unsure:... Shani only becomes available in the common room for sexy time after you do the Veranda event with her You might have missed that prerequisite or something.....
No, that makes it more strange that I didn´t get it, because I had the veranda scene. Maybe I didn´t check at the right time.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Like, Ain is a super Sweet "Daddy's Girl" so calling the MC Daddy for example would totally fit her Personality and how she acts towards the MC.
Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree... would better reflect the relationship dynamics and build even more chemistry between the MC and his family members if the option to provide custom pet names was made available.... maybe in subsequent updates once we progress their relationship more we might see this actually being a thing..

While Shani, until recently, is a way more reserved Person who acts more distant towards the MC
Yeah up until the most recent update that was the case, until she opened up to the MC more upon completing her initation trial as a Desert Stalker when returning from the Zone

Although even without that I really like how the 2 Girls are written so different but still are so similar. Like how, despite their different Personalities, they envy each other for their unique "things" they have with the MC
Yeah, good observation. It is moreso meant to represent what IRL family dynamics are like, because some daughters may be more close to their dad or mom based on who they take after the most. It is good to have diverse representation in their personalities (while still retaining certain similarities) to make their interactions more memorable and personable to witness.

Like Ain with how the MC takes Shani out all the Time, to Train her. And Shani on the other side envies Ain for how "close" she and MC are.
Yeah, and the more bonding the MC does with his family members in individual events or group family events, the more chemistry we build and other intricate details about their respective personalities will be revealed as well to determine more about their likes vs dislikes and other facets about their persona.

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
because I had the veranda scene. Maybe I didn´t check at the right time
Oh ok, then just try sleeping for a day and let the game's internal clock progress. See if the event makes itself available the next day since you've fulfilled that event criteria. You should see the 'exclamation mark' appear in the living room which would indicate that a new scene/event is available.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
Yeah, I wholeheartedly agree... would better reflect the relationship dynamics and build even more chemistry between the MC and his family members if the option to provide custom pet names was made available.... maybe in subsequent updates once we progress their relationship more we might see this actually being a thing..
Would love such a option, although I believe at this point of the Development it would be a lot of Work to implement it on the programming side. Like you would have to code the function and then go through the whole script to look for where to set the flags, at least if you want to implement it retroactively.

But hope dies last, as they say :D

Yeah up until the most recent update that was the case, until she opened up to the MC more upon completing her initation trial as a Desert Stalker when returning from the Zone
Yeah, would be a perfect opportunity to have a nickname system reflect the change for both, Shani and the MC. If their behavior towards each other changes depending on the environment they are in. Be it more Private/Family where they are less reserved vs. more Official Environments like on Stalker business or so.

Reactions: Yngling

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Like you would have to code the function and then go through the whole script to look for where to set the flags, at least if you want to implement it retroactively
Yeah, it is an interesting idea. Albeit, this is moreso a question for the dev and their team to see how they could implement this function and especially finding where to set the flags as you said would be problematic because there are a lot of events strewn around in this game that make it more challenging to figure out.

To your second point, you mean as in the ability to personalize and/or segment the nickname system based on their current environments? I.e., if Shani and the MC are exploring a Zone or out on Stalker-related work, they would have a more professional naming convention/nickname in place whereas if they are at home and/or doing non-related Stalker work, then their nicknames would be more affectionate and/or amicable in nature.. to reflect their immediate environments and/or current task at hand

If so, that would be interesting to see, but maybe more difficult to code in I presume because the game would have to factor in the environment they are in and know when to set the proper nicknaming alias based on the defined scripted event in question....:unsure:

Reactions: Yngling

Maviarab

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 12, 2020
Working on recreating Zahra...
Think she's very close.

View attachment 3363275

Best wife/mistress/soulmate in New Cairo and beyond, right? :sneaky:
Apocalypse itself isn't that bad when you've such a girl.

Cudos to the dev once again for creating such great characters!
Not even close...sorry.

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes