BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I didn't expect my joke comment about Pepper got taken seriously. :ROFLMAO:
However, I do think Pepper is a mutant but hides very well. The hint is probably at Zaton's comment about her hair dye.

View attachment 3357758

My theory is that her real hair color can change colors, like Yuna, depending on the light intensity. She keeps her hair black to avoid drawing unwanted attention.
well spotted, did seem like an odd choice of conversation, but now makes sense.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Now that we've officially fucked Shani as per the recent update I would presume that Shani would be getting more interactive scenes with the other ladies of Zatan's harem in further subsequent updates......

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I may have to download it again because I don´t think I had Shani "available" in the common room.

• Love
Reactions: BlenderGuy

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
I may have to download it again because I don´t think I had Shani "available" in the common room.
Yeah, that's unusual... :unsure:... Shani only becomes available in the common room for sexy time after you do the Veranda event with her You might have missed that prerequisite or something.....

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I hope the next update also covers shagging the Queen's guards as well. Maybe taking over the Palace and making the Queen into a sub. I think the M.C is finally going to embrace the importance of thinking with his dick at all times.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Senior Perv

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Maybe taking over the Palace and making the Queen into a sub
Yeah, that would be hot.....Zatan's already laying the foundation for that these past few updates, soo hopefully soon :love::love: :devilish:

shagging the Queen's guards
Tbh, I wasn't a big fan of the Queen's bitchy personal guard...that lady kinda sus...:PogChamp::unsure:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Yeah, that would be hot.....Zatan's already laying the foundation for that these past few updates, soo hopefully soon :love::love: :devilish:

Tbh, I wasn't a big fan of the Queen's bitchy personal guard...that lady kinda sus...:PogChamp::unsure:
I meant the two babes you meet as you enter the first gated area outside the palace.
You can make one of them suck Zatan off after defeating her with a sword, while the other watches.
Yeah, her personal guard was a bitch.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Maviarab ; fear not just make shure you pin firmly the sheet to the bed with nails , not that it ends up where it shouldn't ;) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: from Boomer to Boomer, the Old Devil knows more not because he is a Devil, ....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DarkDesires

Jun 30, 2017
Yuna's eyes are also briefly gold during the scene with the flowers, when she's laughing at Zatan spitting one out. Gold probably means amusement. Hazel is probably unsure or mistrusting; she flashes the same color during the bunker sequence if you choose to approach her first and then retreats without offering her hand. Green might be considered her default state for lack of a better word, or could also be considered content or neutral. Grey seems to mean depression or distress. Red is anger and aggression. Pink is embarrassment and probably lust unless she has a specific variant for lust we haven't seen yet. I doubt blue means love; considering what memories she's sharing, sadness could be a better guess. Or perhaps vulnerability and/or trust - Yuna's eyes also turn blue if you allow her to approach in the bunker and then accept her hand when offered.

Sonmi seems to be in a permanently depressed state at the moment. Far as I could tell her eyes haven't been anything other than grey. She seems regretful if Shani thanks her for saving her life and asks if there's somewhere she's needed, but it's difficult to judge how hard that hit her when her eyes didn't shift along with her facial expression. Possible that Shani could get closer to her than Zatan could if she doesn't see Shani as the same kind of threat.

Regardless, Yuna is best girl and I look forward to more of her. Definitely the character I'm most interested in story-wise.
I'm so loving Ivy character and those eye colors depending of her mood. That's the best thing I ever met in a game (any kind of game). I really wish way more content focused on her and hope she will meet Shani, her and Somni because Shani begged MC to not hurt her and she seemed really liking her, and liked Somni also. Would love if at some point she would join mc in his home but not as a servant.

Reactions: Yngling

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Games like Desert Stalker don't offend me, and if it did I would just move on. I agree with you that to many people want to jump on the Ban hammer on shit they don't like. People will see a game clearly marked like DS with accurate tags that may disagree with there morale code and still can't seem to move pass playing it and complaining. Blows my mind.

Last edited by a moderator:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Don't diss Omar, he still gets to enjoy watching the m.c grope his wife and daughter.
And the m.c flashing Zahra's melons at him. I'm guessing there's a well greased goat waiting to be plugged in his stables.
I think you spotted the Real problem.

Someone at Patreon uses a 'well-greased goat' and targeting DS is simply a redirect. ;)

I'm not sure I trust their children's (Loli) zoo either .....

Sounds Sus.

Cheers!! :coffee:

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Getting much closer to recreating Ain, I think...
(Dev did so damn great when designing her and all those other beauties.)

View attachment 3359616

Don't think I can get much closer than that. Still no idea which assets the devs used. But greatly enjoy playing around with her. :sneaky: Hot little minx.
Yea, she has such a unique quality of bubbly playfulness with a huge dash of cock tease. Aren't those parameters available in whatever software you're using?

Btw great work!

• Red Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: Yngling and vendarr

Penumbral Evanescence

Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Getting much closer to recreating Ain, I think...
(Dev did so damn great when designing her and all those other beauties.)

View attachment 3359616

Don't think I can get much closer than that. Still no idea which assets the devs used. But greatly enjoy playing around with her. :sneaky: Hot little minx.
1708117785844.png

Damnnnn, this is really amazing work vendarr Kudos to you on the job well done. The eye shadow really suits Ain and brings out the playfulness/mischievous glint in her amber/golden eyes....

She looks a bit more mature now and ever more nubile than previously thought imaginable :eek: :devilish:

Aren't those parameters available in whatever software you're using?
Yeah, I wish there were different parameters for Ain based on the type of persona she would have. E.g., playful little mix, gothic rockstar, Egyptian pharaoh, etc.....

But damn, with this new fan-made rendition, it's making me even more curious to know what Ain looks like with her hair down or simply sporting a different style... :unsure: Vendarr, is it possible to play around with different hairstyle types in the software program that you use to develop the bodily renders?

• Red Heart
Reactions: vendarr and Yngling
4.80 star(s) 573 Votes