popop160

Feb 15, 2022
Dev log 19.05.2024

1m

Okay time for another status update, and most likely the last Lirah preview for now, so I'll make this one count ;)

I've finished her events, including two paths, which both have satisfying ends. (That's over 400 renders for her scenes only, the update in total will almost hit 1.000 again.) Now what I would really like to do is add some aftermaths for the respective path. One path resulting in a repeated visit to the temple, where Lirah finally understands her place next to Talia. That would round up her short but sweet story.

So having this in mind, it will be very difficult to have it all finished until end of may. Next week I will try to finish up Zahra's date as well.

Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 95%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%

Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
I hope we can “deepen” our relationship with the Queen.

And push a little further the choices and consequences of getting pregnant or not

In short, thank you for your work!

Reactions: COOLMASTER

isnake

Apr 4, 2023
Somehow the part "Kateryna joins your household" doesn't seem to get triggered. Not sure why not. She visited with her mom and after that I have the "Wait a few days". But no matter how many day's I click through, it doesn't seem to start.
All other quests have been finished by now. I did do two quests after the visit.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 95%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Oh, pretty dissapointing update incoming i see. A useless double scene with the guards which are in the F-tier group of time wasting characters and 2 scenes with value. THEN, 7 remaster/rework scenes. So basically not much new content. I hope the dev will not follow the path many take to rework everything instead of progressing. I would be very sad, as i like this game.

And Mutant Queen FTW > Queen.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Oh, pretty dissapointing update incoming i see. A useless double scene with the guards which are in the F-tier group of time wasting characters and 2 scenes with value. THEN, 7 remaster/rework scenes. So basically not much new content. I hope the dev will not follow the path many take to rework everything instead of progressing. I would be very sad, as i like this game.

And Mutant Queen FTW > Queen.
Lirah is quite popular among the members on discord. The reworks are pretty much render improvements with which I believe he still has someone else helping him out with. I think the update is going to be great.

4.80 star(s) 577 Votes