aboveyou

Jun 12, 2021
Can someone tell me if this is happening based on game choices or if it´s a bug?
I am also not able to access Kateryna or Fairy after completing the game content in the living room. Shani was available for me, which launched a scene with Kat. I did not have a solo scene with Shani, not sure if that's the case for everyone or because of choices I made. I never chose any romance or sexual options for her throughout.

I was going to do another game differently but faced the bug I mentioned earlier.

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I am also not able to access Kateryna or Fairy after completing the game content in the living room. Shani was available for me, which launched a scene with Kat. I did not have a solo scene with Shani, not sure if that's the case for everyone or because of choices I made. I never chose any romance or sexual options for her throughout.

I was going to do another game differently but faced the bug I mentioned earlier.
I recommend first downloading the walkthrough if you haven't to make sure you are following the correct path if you are having these problems. Having said that, at first glance, you are probably on the wrong path, or perhaps have an earlier version of v0.15.

aboveyou

Jun 12, 2021
I recommend first downloading the walkthrough if you haven't to make sure you are following the correct path if you are having these problems. Having said that, at first glance, you are probably on the wrong path, or perhaps have an earlier version of v0.15.
So Kateryna is not grayed out for you in the living room? I don't think I missed any of the interactions with her and always picked being more forward. For Fairy I went with the healing path and am not interested in the other paths.

I was playing 0.15c, although continuing from a 0.14d save. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread when I tried to start a new game in 0.15c I ran into an error that didn't let me continue playing.

I don't enjoy playing with walk throughs.

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
So Kateryna is not grayed out for you in the living room? I don't think I missed any of the interactions with her and always picked being more forward. For Fairy I went with the healing path and am not interested in the other paths.

I was playing 0.15c, although continuing from a 0.14d save. Like I mentioned earlier in the thread when I tried to start a new game in 0.15c I ran into an error that didn't let me continue playing.

I don't enjoy playing with walk throughs.
They are greyed out and only accessible through another girls, but I would, in general, still stress using the PDF walkthrough, even if you don't like playing with it. Use it more after the fact for diagnosing problems, missing scenes, etc. It's more reliable than asking people who might be giving you misinformation or might misinterpret you. Not everyone remembers with clarity a game that they played a month or so ago. I would also look at dev logs changes on OP. If that doesn't work then I would ask, preferably with screenshots.

Last edited:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023

So apparently it´s a bug. I don´t know if it´s going to be fixed before the next update, then.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Oh hey Leinad_Sevla sorry, forgot to respond to your inquiry from a few days ago, TBH, I am not entirely sure :unsure: I presume it is because you are missing an event/some sort of preceding/prerequisite variable that is preventing their scenes from propping up...maybe you have to make more progress across their routes...IIRC you should be able to summon Kateryna, Fairy I don't recall you being able to summon just yet (unless someone else can correct me on that....)....

If its not based on you missing a preceding event, it could very well just be a bug of some sort....
I´m pretty sure I was always very forward with Shani, so I don´t know what I missed there. So far, I have all the scenes with her, so I really hope it´s a bug. The same with Kateryna, unless wanting to make her pregnant is a requisit, because I didn´t choose that.

xapican

Conversation Conqueror
May 11, 2020
I installed the game again, slept a couple nights and this is my common room screen. I don´t know what went wrong. Also, is it normal that I can´t summon Fairy and Kateryna too?
When you start (yes,) but only if you stayed home,
Emilia and Cataryna, are still greyed out, their solo / harem actions are wip Shani unlocks after her story, I don't remeber well yet, but I mean that I read something, around ver 12 c or so, from some close to the dev team or it was in one of the Update reports.
So apparently it´s a bug. I don´t know if it´s going to be fixed before the next update, then.
That is for the moment the only scene aviable with Shani in that screen how I said more to come

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Thread Rule #1 violation: off-topic
I have just gone through the last few pages of posts to clean up.
Anyone that continues to ignore the thread rules, may end up with a thread ban.
If you wish to discuss Patreon's crusade or why people develop certain kinks... Take it to off-topic.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
The latest progress report from the developer at SubscribeStar:

Development Update #109

The script for Episode 19 is finished and in the hands of my proofreaders. The animations have been rendered and my list of static renders is empty as well. I'm currently doing postwork and hoping to finish that soon as well.

There's quite a lot of sex in this episode, so expect the characters who've been deprived of the MC to get some lovin'. The render count is clocking in at over 500 and you can also expect over 40 new animations.

So the next episode is shaping up nicely and I'm hoping to get a first test build out this week.
Umm... I think you posted this to the wrong thread.

Reactions: nobody0 and Gato21

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
The latest progress report from the developer at SubscribeStar:

Development Update #109

The script for Episode 19 is finished and in the hands of my proofreaders. The animations have been rendered and my list of static renders is empty as well. I'm currently doing postwork and hoping to finish that soon as well.

There's quite a lot of sex in this episode, so expect the characters who've been deprived of the MC to get some lovin'. The render count is clocking in at over 500 and you can also expect over 40 new animations.

So the next episode is shaping up nicely and I'm hoping to get a first test build out this week.
Wrong portal ... TFTUV is in another galaxy.

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes