Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I know incest is so normalized around here anything on this topic will be an uphill battle so I'll keep it short, but simply, Ain and Shani DO act like sluts. Uncoomer your brain for 5 miliseconds. Being willing to fuck anyone, let alone your own father when by all appearances they're like middle or high schoolers definitely registers on the slutometer. I'm not suggesting they should be written differently, the over-the-top nature of this game is what makes it great. I don't share BlenderGuy's fanfic, but that's all I read it as, a fanfic.
Nope. Shani was a virgin, just lost her card, before the mission. Verrry slutty. Ain is younger and testing the waters with flirting but wasn't happy with Igor, but obeyed her father's command.

dranoman

Apr 11, 2021
I know incest is so normalized around here anything on this topic will be an uphill battle so I'll keep it short, but simply, Ain and Shani DO act like sluts. Uncoomer your brain for 5 miliseconds. Being willing to fuck anyone, let alone your own father when by all appearances they're like middle or high schoolers definitely registers on the slutometer. I'm not suggesting they should be written differently, the over-the-top nature of this game is what makes it great. I don't share BlenderGuy's fanfic, but that's all I read it as, a fanfic.
This is a weird comment. In real life those age ranges are when people typically begin exploring their sexuality. It’s entirely normal and healthy to

In this game they’re both 18+ with one sexual partner. He’s not being a coomer, you’re being an incel.

sound like the type that desperately wants to get laid but then calls any woman who is sexually active a slut.

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
We should invite Igor and and Omar to live in our household. MC cant keep up with all those 20+ girlfriends, he needs some help. In reality he would otherwise those girlfriends woulda left him or start cheating. In this scenario everyone wins, women are happy and MC isnt a selfish greedy bastard

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
You should do nothing since you are uncapable to read quest log in front of your eyes.
The game is literally click everywhere and see what happens, like how hard can it be to get stuck. If you have 80 iq you should be able to pass this.
i have literally clicked all the buttons in the map. i've talked to all the girls and the place in the house

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is a weird comment. In real life those age ranges are when people typically begin exploring their sexuality. It’s entirely normal and healthy to

In this game they’re both 18+ with one sexual partner. He’s not being a coomer, you’re being an incel.

sound like the type that desperately wants to get laid but then calls any woman who is sexually active a slut.
You got my number. Read me like a book.

I wasn't upset at the sluttiness, I'm upset at the normalization of incest and the association as if that's some "wholesome" route as opposed to a girl finding ya know NORMAL sexual partners as she grows up. No, there is nothing "entirely normal and healthy" about having your dad's penis inside you.

Again, this is all a game, this is fantasy, it doesnt matter, but when people start speaking these things like facts I bristle.

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv

dranoman

Apr 11, 2021
You got my number. Read me like a book.

I wasn't upset at the sluttiness, I'm upset at the normalization of incest and the association as if that's some "wholesome" route as opposed to a girl finding ya know NORMAL sexual partners as she grows up. No, there is nothing "entirely normal and healthy" about having your dad's penis inside you.

Again, this is all a game, this is fantasy, it doesnt matter, but when people start speaking these things like facts I bristle.
Yes, the partner is weird.

The definition of slut is someone who has many sexual partners.

You’re objectively wrong, lol. The word you’re looking for is “deviant.” Words have meaning and the word you chose to use is bizarre and not applicable at all.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yes, the partner is weird.

The definition of slut is someone who has many sexual partners.

You’re objectively wrong, lol. The word you’re looking for is “deviant.” Words have meaning and the word you chose to use is bizarre and not applicable at all.
We've no argument on slut. That was merely in service of the other point. I've no attachment to that debate.

Speaking of bizarre word choices though, how about 'incel' as a pejorative spoken by a gender progressivist?

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah I know and it is just because under revision that is what I wanted to say, bummer is because of some dumb hypocrite politics of a (for me foregins platform) the whole update gets delayed, and they have to change the whole story which as you said gave away the incest but let this die here please there is a ruckus because "tits and Ass team patreon" stroke again!
So something happened with Patreon and now the next patch was delayed? I wish devs would stop supporting that shitty site.
Censorious companies should be blacklisted IMO.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Xythurr ;
Please understand my statement right, the delay, is my fear, not a fact, like a possible scenario, not a afirmation, and this is why I'm renitent to talk too much about, it fuels the asumtions and end up harming the thread and the game, this is of course a personal view.
Only if Someone from the dev Team makes a statement or a notice it should be taken as a fact.

Reactions: Xythurr

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Xythurr ;
Please understand my statement right, the delay, is my fear, not a fact, like a possible scenario, not a afirmation, and this is why I'm renitent to talk too much about, it fuels the asumtions and end up harming the thread and the game, this is of course a personal view.
Only if Someone from the dev Team makes a statement or a notice it should be taken as a fact.
Oh ok I misunderstood you sorry bud. I totally agree with you.

Reactions: xapican

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
We should invite Igor and and Omar to live in our household. MC cant keep up with all those 20+ girlfriends, he needs some help. In reality he would otherwise those girlfriends woulda left him or start cheating. In this scenario everyone wins, women are happy and MC isnt a selfish greedy bastard
Well, given how Zahra can be such a 'semen demon' herself many times, I see no reason why we can't all just share the love amongst the community ;)

Plenty of love to go around.... :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 573 Votes