MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
We will have some good private time with the wife, but also see more of the Zetan city culture in the evening during date nights...
I really hope that we get something more than just a date between husband and wife! It's high time to promote these two couples in a hot style, a beautiful atmospheric date and a spark storm, I can't wait! :devilish:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
What muschi26 said. Even if it isn't your thing, you miss some good parts of the story if you don't do it. She isn't out sexually conquesting (I know that makes some guys little peepees retract even further), but it shows you her time in The Zone and introduces you to some characters that will likely have future impacts.
The Shani zone is my favorite part of the game, even without sex. Very well written and dramatic. Although, my first thought was, it wouldn't have hurt if she was forced to give a hand-job(atleast) in that one instant during queen's quest. But, that would have made her appear weak and cause her to question her abilities even more.

Nov 28, 2023
Is there any planned femboy sex slaves?
As for the game, it has gory action scenes. Intense combat with dramatic poses and strikes. The music is banging, varied and cool. The characters have depth. Currently one of my favorite scenes is sharing Ain with Igor while having Emila service the MC. It is sexy and flows with the worldbuilding on hospitality rituals. This VN lets you inhabit a strong and interesting character. A heroic personality able to express player agency and perform cool actions. The models, the worldbuilding with the priestesses as as a breeding cult, the way old technology gains a mythical statues.

This is quality work of someone dedicated to the craft of making a story that is both engaging and sexy. After the sickening abyss of miserable sissy/weak failed Cuck shit the confidence of this character and storyline is a thing of beauty. And not having to work through the perspective of a random generic male idiot who has no personality is awesome.

Really, this is a fucking great time and I will keep praising it as it earns more praise

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
View attachment 3452395
View attachment 3452397

Dev log 17.03.2024

More progress, more renders, and Igor is seeing something he didn't expect.
Zahra's date is starting off on the balcony before heading to the city and other more romantic places. We will have some good private time with the wife, but also see more of the Zetan city culture in the evening during date nights...
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 5%
Igor visits Kateryna: 60%

Reworks:
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
In a time where most of the games I followed are drastically slowed down/delayed or in danger of being abandoned, it’s nice to see at least desert stalker still being made consistently like this.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Every woman wants to jump on Zaton's dick.

I just love the story of how he met his wife.

"Her sister left me hanging with a hard cock full of spunk, so I throat fucked her, shot my load into her mouth, and we married soon after."
" the ceremony was so romantic, I allowed the men at the party to enjoy her, while I watched with approval!"
I would like to see that scene.

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes