EgoCrisis

Feb 1, 2024
View attachment 3475273
View attachment 3475274
View attachment 3475275

Mostrar menos
Hey everyone, I hope you're doing well. Kateryna's scene is almost done render-wise, I need maybe a few more days. I've also been multitasking on some other past scenes during last week, so here's a little sneak peek.
I wonder if you recognize that place, it's gotten a lot more atmospheric, while staying true to it's original storyline.
(To be specific: It's mostly about reloading the render/scene, changing the lighting, some textures and camera angles. The real bitch in most scenes is the posing of the characters and starting scenes from scratch. This is almost never the case with reworks.)
I can't yet say yet if this particular scene rework will be ready for next update or for the one after. Keep in mind that the idea is to take a look at those scenes that look outright awful compared to nowaday's content, so that new players don't have to play multiple hours to get to the pretty parts. Anything from Day7 and onward is most likely not going to get touched.
I will show some renders every once in a while on our way towards the steam release, whilst focusing on the next update of course.
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 10%
Date with Zahra: 5%
Igor visits Kateryna: 80%

Reworks:
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
Ty sir for bringing us the news, :)

• Hey there
Reactions: The Senior Perv

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
fantasy-mage-queen-1.png

Mostrar menos
"That's all the fire you can conjure? How cute..."
While the young pyromancer Merneith was not the best student the academy has seen, she certainly was hard working. She always listened to what her Mentor demanded, followed him everywhere, and assumed
any position he instructed her.

Personally speaking, I find this set one of the sexiest yet. I went for a combination of medieval and dark magic, and gave our Queen some elf ears. You can find her dress slowly dropping in the attachments.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spillo89

Jul 8, 2020
i'm stuck with the quest "your majesty" and i have to go to the balcony and spend some time with Shani.

But righ now i've clicked all i could and still can't find a clue to do it. any suggest? bug?

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
View attachment 3481392

Mostrar menos
While the young pyromancer Merneith was not the best student the academy has seen, she certainly was hard working. She always listened to what her Mentor demanded, followed him everywhere, and assumed

Personally speaking, I find this set one of the sexiest yet. I went for a combination of medieval and dark magic, and gave our Queen some elf ears. You can find her dress slowly dropping in the attachments.

Damn, Queen Merneith going all Lord of the Rings and/or Game of Thrones on us perhaps?

:devilish::giggle:

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
This game looks like a movie
An oscar worthy performance from across the cast indeed :sneaky:

Albeit, on a serious note, there are quite a few "cinematic" moments sprinkled throughout the game that make it appear to be more "movie-like" in how the plot and narrative are presented to the player.

It is not a typical mash "hit spacebar" to get to the next scene type of game. DS does compel players to actually be invested in the plot and the characters. That is one of the biggest charms and selling points IMHO from when I played through the game.

Reactions: Nulldev

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
View attachment 3481392

Mostrar menos

Well, she could have nipple piercing in the game too, or I missed something? The look suits the character.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i'm just hoping we eventually get to see igor's wife, so that he too can show the hospitality zaton showed him.
i mean technically he offered kateryna, but since she belongs to zaton now, it's not the same. it's different when you only lend your loved ones.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Kateryna should pull out her Pegging sticks and Peg Igor right in his A :oops: :LOL:
Same comment I made before seems like people are confusing Igor with Omar - same with these fanfics like "omg can you imagine when Igor sees mc banging Kateryna? MC could taunt him."..... uhhh yeah I can, he'd be like "I'm glad my gift is able to please you."
i'm just hoping we eventually get to see igor's wife, so that he too can show the hospitality zaton showed him.
i mean technically he offered kateryna, but since she belongs to zaton now, it's not the same. it's different when you only lend your loved ones.
Agreed, I would love some kind of setup with a potential Igor's wife. No one leaves this event unsatisfied, that's Zetan hospitality! :whistle:

4.80 star(s) 571 Votes