Jun 20, 2018
When I try to go home, whether by clicking on the map or by a sequence ending, I get a bug that seems to be from the game trying to take me to the radio screen from Shani's quest, instead of home. If I do ignore a few times to see what happens, it takes me to Shani's radio (which we're well past at this point).

Is anyone else running into this?

EDIT: I figured it out. I was accidentally running the game through RenPy 8 instead of RenPy 7.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/radio.rpy", line 31, in script call
    call screen bunker_radio
  File "game/scripts/home.rpy", line 99, in script
    with fade
  File "game/scripts/functions.rpy", line 69, in per_interact
    if change_to is not self.current_d:
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'change_to' referenced before assignment

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
Is there not a single game save in this thread? Jeez. One would think there would be something in 30-ish pages but nada.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
A Pro gamer among us. Yeah, the skip ain't doing great. Spamming is where it is at.
In the time it has taken you to make all these posts you could have started the game. go into preferences. select unseen text and tabbed your way through all the selections you previously made to get caught up to wherever you left off. Literally would take you under 15 minutes with the exclusion of the Shani MC content.

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
In the time it has taken you to make all these posts you could have started the game. go into preferences. select unseen text and tabbed your way through all the selections you previously made to get caught up to wherever you left off. Literally would take you under 15 minutes with the exclusion of the Shani MC content.
Sorry, I was too busy jerking off over the thought of Omar cry wanking, over the sight of Zatan spitroasting his daughter with Igor.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Just to confirm, the "crash fix" isn't necessary for the version of the VN currently on the OP, correct? It references a "15c", which this is, but I suspect the lettering simply wasn't changed.

mehGusta

Aug 28, 2017
i haven't yet uploaded a save ever before, so don't lynch me if i'm doing it wrong.
there isn't much to do at the end of the game really, therefore i included the "persistent", because i have no idea what exactly you need to unlock the whole gallery for your own game.

Reactions: sirpedro7

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
Its confirmed now the scene that shocked Igor is Kateryna on Zaton's dick. But what did he expect them to do when he sent her to Zaton's house, play cards :LOL:
Igor knew what happen if he send his niece to Zaton's house. When Zaton said he probably treated Kat same level as servant Igor still don't care so much because he know each so long and he would rather his niece be with someone her "love" than being child-producing machine in her hometown :unsure:

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
Igor knew what happen if he send his niece to Zaton's house. When Zaton said he probably treated Kat same level as servant Igor still don't care so much because he know each so long and he would rather his niece be with someone her "love" than being child-producing machine in her hometown :unsure:
I don't think it's that deep... it's more like the Middle Ages. Everyone has their place in this society, including women, and Igor would simply prefer his niece to be with what he considers a decent man who he knows well.

The fact that a man and a woman mate is neither reprehensible nor something special... It's just something our current society is silent about.

4.80 star(s) 572 Votes