Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I tried this one a while back and stopped (at the first sex scene, with the raider woman?), but I'd love to give it another shot! Just got a couple of questions before I really dive in:
1. Are the sex scenes just 'NEXT POSE -> NEXT POSE -> CUM' for the whole game, or do they improve? I just hate that format, no word on whether the girl is cumming or further details about the scene.
To my taste this game have some of the most entycing sex scenes of the genre. Especially because they are on the very dominant side, which works very well with me.

2. Does the game actually make use of the Egypt setting? Like, in the sense of culture, religion? Or is it just a 'generic' desert wasteland claiming to be based on Egypt?
Lously but yes, (ancient) Egyptian culture is part of the game. But not directly. The setting is an original culture that rised from the fall of current civilization which is strongly inspired by egyptan heritage, but actually doesn't know much about it. So it's more about a future a bit distorted idea of what ancient egyptian society was like.

As an old Star Trek fan i find this a nice and fascinating setting.

About the sharing, hard to tell. So far it was possible to (partially) share the wife, the younger daughter, (kinda) the older daughter in a (FFM) thrisome, a very side girl with another very side girl and the slave Emily.

Maybe there is something i forgot

So far it was all optional and totally avoidable.

Reactions: yagha22

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Vault Survivor Shani 1.png

Mostrar menos

Nope, this ain't what you voted for yet, but the Fallout show left me no choice. Thinking about it, Shani as a Lone Wanderer, what would be her S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats? High speech could give some advanced negotiation options...

Also, no spoilers please. Didn't finish it yet ;p
A total of 13 images are attached, including more angles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

th3n

Jan 27, 2022
View attachment 3580423

Mostrar menos

Nope, this ain't what you voted for yet, but the Fallout show left me no choice. Thinking about it, Shani as a Lone Wanderer, what would be her S.P.E.C.I.A.L. stats? High speech could give some advanced negotiation options...

Also, no spoilers please. Didn't finish it yet ;p
A total of 13 images are attached, including more angles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh god no... Knowing people they are going to ask for beastiality :/

Feb 5, 2021
2. Does the game actually make use of the Egypt setting? Like, in the sense of culture, religion? Or is it just a 'generic' desert wasteland claiming to be based on Egypt?

I'd really appreciate any answers!
Pretty sure it's actually supposed to be in post-apocalyptic Egypt. Towards the beginning after Ivy/Yuna's escape, Ain complains very briefly in Arabic, and "old Cairo" probably isn't in Illinois based on the wrecked skyscrapers. We can assume that the game is using a translation convention for Ancient Egyptian/Coptic from that.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Pretty sure it's actually supposed to be in post-apocalyptic Egypt. Towards the beginning after Ivy/Yuna's escape, Ain complains very briefly in Arabic, and "old Cairo" probably isn't in Illinois based on the wrecked skyscrapers. We can assume that the game is using a translation convention for Ancient Egyptian/Coptic from that.
Well yes, it physically takes place in what is today Egypt, but the question was about the culture, religion, etc., which, again, while the game draws inspiration from them, aren’t explored as perhaps a hard sci-fi story using the same premise of postapocalyptic Egypt might.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
And actually this game kept so far a rather fast and steady pace. But who wouldn't want more and more of it?
I wish this game could have the same amount of content and quality every two weeks, at least. Not only this but other games too. But yeah, good stuff takes time.

Reactions: Machete

vladpta

Nov 11, 2019
Hi! I'm looking for the Fairy loop fix, the mega link for the fix isn't available anymore and I haven't found any other links/uploads on the thread. If anyone is kind enough to help me out, I'd appreciate it! I'm on the latest version available, downloaded from the gofile link.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
d16a-74.png d16a-72.png d16a-86.png d16a-90.png
Dev log 28.04.2024
Hace un instante
This week I took a creative pause from Zahra's scene to continue the Queen's side quest. We're back in the arena, and Lirah is standing out because of her unwarranted remarks on the scene unfolding before her. But the Queen does not really like guards who act up or are defiant...
As I've mentioned before, I wanted to give a bit of backstory to Lirah (which was also frequently requested over the years) and make her less of a simple bystander, and this scene delves a bit into that. We will learn some things about the guard, and how Zeta is in her opinion not the ideal society she was brought up to believe.
I am trying to get the release ready for late May, but let's see about that. I can't say yet for certain!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 25%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:

First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%

EVIL555

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 3583939 View attachment 3583938 View attachment 3583937 View attachment 3583936
Dev log 28.04.2024
Hace un instante
This week I took a creative pause from Zahra's scene to continue the Queen's side quest. We're back in the arena, and Lirah is standing out because of her unwarranted remarks on the scene unfolding before her. But the Queen does not really like guards who act up or are defiant...
As I've mentioned before, I wanted to give a bit of backstory to Lirah (which was also frequently requested over the years) and make her less of a simple bystander, and this scene delves a bit into that. We will learn some things about the guard, and how Zeta is in her opinion not the ideal society she was brought up to believe.
I am trying to get the release ready for late May, but let's see about that. I can't say yet for certain!
Render progress:
Queen / Lirah / Talia: 25%
Date with Zahra: 60%
Igor visits Kateryna: 90%

Reworks:
First return home / Ain's introduction (d1c): 100%
Shani's introduction (d1d): 100%
Kyra in basement (d4a): 100%
Shani's workout (d4c + d5a): 100%
Ain's new room (d4f): 100%
Short distant Ivy cutscene (d4h): 100%
Lirah brings Emilia (d5h): 100%
Animations: 0%
Coding: 0%
is only 25% and when will he finish the episode?

• Haha
Reactions: The Senior Perv
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes