wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Now, for the section "stupid nerd doubts a dude can have": What is it supposed to be the weather in post apocalyptic Egypt like?

I mean, never been in Egypt myself but as far as i know weather is hot and dry, which is a lot better and more comfortable then hot and dump, so being close to naked should feel good. Yet i'm quite positive that venturing in the desert with your skin exposed is more on the suicidal territory.

So i was considering, MC is all the time chest naked, with a cape which is more of decorative most of the time but i believe it comes quite in hand when wind blows sand, and he has his bald head out all the time.

Now, sorry to disappoint Danny Trejo, but in real life i'm as bald as fuck myself and i promise direct sun on a bald head is an issue. Summertime is baseball cap time for me.

My 2 cents on that is that the weather in the game is still summer type of hot. Everyone wear very light and revealing clothes and they seem to be comfortable all the time, that works well with the hot dry Egypt, yet, no one seems to be concerned by Sun light in the slightest. So, maybe the sky is cloudy all the time? More of dust clouds than rain clouds? In opposition to the obviously thunderous clouds of the zones?
And they were all deceived... as this VN is based in Arrakis... The Spice will save this world..

Arrakis (/əˈrɑːkɪs/)—informally known as Dune and later called Rakis—is a desert planet featured in the Dune series of novels by Frank Herbert.

5e9 (1).gif

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Now, for the section "stupid nerd doubts a dude can have": What is it supposed to be the weather in post apocalyptic Egypt like?

I mean, never been in Egypt myself but as far as i know weather is hot and dry, which is a lot better and more comfortable then hot and dump, so being close to naked should feel good. Yet i'm quite positive that venturing in the desert with your skin exposed is more on the suicidal territory.

So i was considering, MC is all the time chest naked, with a cape which is more of decorative most of the time but i believe it comes quite in hand when wind blows sand, and he has his bald head out all the time.

Now, sorry to disappoint Danny Trejo, but in real life i'm as bald as fuck myself and i promise direct sun on a bald head is an issue. Summertime is baseball cap time for me.

My 2 cents on that is that the weather in the game is still summer type of hot. Everyone wear very light and revealing clothes and they seem to be comfortable all the time, that works well with the hot dry Egypt, yet, no one seems to be concerned by Sun light in the slightest. So, maybe the sky is cloudy all the time? More of dust clouds than rain clouds? In opposition to the obviously thunderous clouds of the zones?
I brought up a similar point in the Hot Sand of Antarctica thread LMAO. (That one has an even looser take on environmental factors, since, in a polar setting, the sunlight patterns etc. would be vastly different from what’s portrayed in the game.)

Realistically, people would be wearing a lot more clothing. I know it’s all about the rule of sexy, but there are plenty of ways head coverings etc. can be worn that are still pretty—it doesn’t have to be a burqa (which, even then, just because people dress up to go out into the sun doesn’t mean we won’t have ample time to see them uncovered once indoors).

Reactions: Machete

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020

Good points, but interestingly, it seems that in ancient Egypt, actually people didn't wear a lot of clothing.

Most men were depicted wearing light skirts only and are often (shaved) bald. Women wore dresses which left the breasts uncovered.

In modern Egypt, things are rather different now.

bd5f64ee8d3bcf1dbc7d6f328127f282.jpg mural-484706_1920.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HennKyun

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
If you read about it, there were a lot of minor ice ages and climate fluctuation. You can go into the Sahara desert 100 km and find stone carvings about rivers and animals. The apocalypse that ruined the civilization could change weather too.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Good points, but interestingly, it seems that in ancient Egypt, actually people didn't wear a lot of clothing.
Now, that's an hell of an argument, i didn't think about it :D Congratulation, i totally conceed on this one.

But now i'm even more curious. Ok, covering head might be a habit Egypt imported with the Arab conquest and it might be a far more mediterrean country that i think. I should really investigate the topic.

Reactions: Yngling

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019

Most men were depicted wearing light skirts only and are often (shaved) bald. Women wore dresses which left the breasts uncovered.

In modern Egypt, things are rather different now.

View attachment 3578949 View attachment 3578950
Social class might play a part too. The peasants at the top aren’t wearing much, but the pharaoh seems dressed up; maybe the raider girls would run around half-naked, but Ain wouldn’t.

Also, unless I’m mistaken, I think ancient Egypt was less desert-like than today. Around that time, was known as the “Fertile Crescent.”

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Social class might play a part too. The peasants at the top aren’t wearing much, but the pharaoh seems dressed up; maybe the raider girls would run around half-naked, but Ain wouldn’t.

Also, unless I’m mistaken, I think ancient Egypt was less desert-like than today. Around that time, was known as the “Fertile Crescent.”
Was going to say this too. Pretty sure most of those people in those depictions were probably slaves or servants

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
I tried this one a while back and stopped (at the first sex scene, with the raider woman?), but I'd love to give it another shot! Just got a couple of questions before I really dive in:

1. Are the sex scenes just 'NEXT POSE -> NEXT POSE -> CUM' for the whole game, or do they improve? I just hate that format, no word on whether the girl is cumming or further details about the scene.

EDIT: I mixed this game up with another, ignore that question.

2. Does the game actually make use of the Egypt setting? Like, in the sense of culture, religion? Or is it just a 'generic' desert wasteland claiming to be based on Egypt?

I'd really appreciate any answers!

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I tried this one a while back and stopped (at the first sex scene, with the raider woman?), but I'd love to give it another shot! Just got a couple of questions before I really dive in:

1. Are the sex scenes just 'NEXT POSE -> NEXT POSE -> CUM' for the whole game, or do they improve? I just hate that format, no word on whether the girl is cumming or further details about the scene.

2. Does the game actually make use of the Egypt setting? Like, in the sense of culture, religion? Or is it just a 'generic' desert wasteland claiming to be based on Egypt?

I'd really appreciate any answers!
  1. A lot of sex scenes have dialogue throughout (including women calling out their orgasms), so I’m not sure what you’re referring to when you say it’s just one pose after the next and you can’t even tell when the girls come. They don’t have epileptic seizures like in NLT games, that’s for certain.
  2. The game draws some inspiration from Egyptian motifs, but it doesn’t take place in “Egypt” per se. There’s attention given to world-building elements such as religion and culture, weather, etc., but a lot of it is made-up.

Reactions: yagha22

yagha22

Feb 1, 2021
  1. A lot of sex scenes have dialogue throughout (including women calling out their orgasms), so I’m not sure what you’re referring to when you say it’s just one pose after the next and you can’t even tell when the girls come. They don’t have epileptic seizures like in NLT games, that’s for certain.
Ah, I guess it was just that one with the raider then?

You had the chance to kill or fuck her, I went with the latter to get a feel for the sex scenes in the game and it was just a wordless slideshow, basically. My bad for assuming the other scenes in the game were similar.

As for the second question, I was really interested in how Islam would be depicted in the post-apocalypse, since I don't think that's been done before.

EDIT: YOOOOO, I just realized that I've been mixing this game up with Hot Sands of Antarctica this whole time! What a fuckup, haha, my bad!

Adding in another question, then: can ALL the girls in the game be shared, or are some exclusive to the MC? This might sound ridiculous, but just knowing that a girl can be shared weirds me out a little.

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As for the second question, I was really interested in how Islam would be depicted in the post-apocalypse, since I don't think that's been done before.
I’m not very knowledgeable when it comes to Islam, so I couldn’t tell you how much inspiration the game draws from that specifically, but I, for one, can’t see many influences.

Adding in another question, then: can ALL the girls in the game be shared, or are some exclusive to the MC? This might sound ridiculous, but just knowing that a girl can be shared weirds me out a little.
All sharing is optional and you can turn it off so you don’t even see the option. That being said, the girls which are available for sharing are main characters which can’t be avoided. The MC can share his wife and the younger of his two daughters with Igor (a friend of his), and, in a way (this might count as sharing or not to you), the eldest of his two daughters with the queen.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game takes place in ACTUAL EGYPT many many many generations after what today Egypt looks like.
MC is literally tomb riding actual Egyptian pyramids, caves, burial grounds, temples along with Shani.
1714240910373.png
Actual GIga Chads in real life wherever you go - Uganda, Brasil, Mexico, Philipines - could very well be BARE CHESTED BALD ASSHOLES BULLYING PEOPLE AROUND - no badass muscle brain giga chad has a problem being naked in the street and MC in this game is the deffinition of badass.
1714240037000.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We are talking about genes and adaptations to ACTUAL RADIO ACTIVE WASTELANDS WHERE MC GOES IN WITH BARELY ANY ACTUAL PROTECTION. Do you actually believe a gas mask would keep you alive after nuclear storm the likes of which is going on in the dead zone where MC and Shani venture forth?

Last edited:

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
Was going to say this too. Pretty sure most of those people in those depictions were probably slaves or servants
Indeed, but this didn't make them like, immune to death or burnings. And they probably spent a lot more time out in the sun than the upper class. Now, either it was rather feasable or the depiction in the Jeroglyphs is mostly symbolic. But for as far as we know egyptians used to portray every day scenes in a realistic way (of course, until it got about supernatural and religion). So we can assume that actual egyptian workers were out in the sun with their torsos naked and shaved heads. So it must have been ok, or they would have had cheap hats and other means to shield from direct sunlight.

Reactions: Yngling
4.80 star(s) 571 Votes